Why do you have that Avatar!?

My avatar says about me that I have far too much time, have gone off the deep end of geek territory, and first and foremost, I have achieved a state of Don't Care so deep and limitless that normal humans are incapable of fathoming the sheer amount of 🤬 I do not give. At least, that's what I want it to say. It probably stops at the second bit for most people.

My avatar says about me that I have far too much time, have gone off the deep end of geek territory, and first and foremost, I have achieved a state of Don't Care so deep and limitless that normal humans are incapable of fathoming the sheer amount of 🤬 I do not give. At least, that's what I want it to say. It probably stops at the second bit for most people.

images

Mine says, I love motorsport and I love karting. Simples. (meerkat squeek from the advert)

Mine says that I like Japanese cars :).

However, in having my avatar at that people may thing of me as a 'Z0mG R1C3R K1dD!'.
No, I used to be a little ricer boy till I hit about 11 and grew a decently sized brain to realise ricers fail..

Mine's just a bunch of pixels assembled in a way that recreates the Nine Inch Nails (band) logo.

Big guns that have aircraft built around them are pretty freakin' awesome!

Same! It's a shame there's not more of them out. I wish Mazda would put a N/A 20B in something and sell it.

You could always opt for the 20B powered Mazda Cosmo? :dopey: hehe

It should indicate I love my Ute and I'm a Holden fan, while at the same time letting you know what I drive..........my avatar needs updating to a better picture of my Ute though.

My avatar means... Owkey pretty obvious I'm a BMW fan and a motorsports fan. Those says it all I believe :)

I have not yet bothered with my own custom Avatar, but I guess my current Avatar would suggest that I like light weight low power high rpm cars. It also helps that I like motorcycles and own a Superbike. As we all knopw the GSXR/4 has a Hayabusa lump. :-)

It shows my car, driving it since early April 2002, still love it. Actually I just washed and waxed it 4 hours, still looks like new from many angles ( of course 8 years of summer and winter driving had some negative effects, especially the wheels and the front show a lot of impacts of insects and other objects, stones etc ).

140k km so far, no major problems. Su-Su-Subaru ! :)

Back