Why does no one like Justin Bieber

british-sniper95
So, why does no one like JB? It seems everyone one hates him, and all I can say is why? What am I missing? Is it jealousy or has he done something wrong? Everyone I ask just says he is a "fag" or "deserves a smack" So my question is, why?

:lol::lol: <-- That's what I did when I read the title. Hard.

*sigh* It's obviously because he's Canadian.

No really, it's because he's a male teenager with an unusually high voice, but I'd say there are a few who are jealous of his fame.

By the way, I have nothing against Canadians or Justin Bieber. 👍

I've seen pictures of him but never heard one of his songs. I hear his songs are terrible and many comments that he looks like a girl. I can't comment on the former but the latter deserves at least some credit. :P

I also cracked up when I saw that it was played by a girl on SNL.

I think society tends to hate people who don't fit the many stereotypes around.

1. His songwriting is sub-par
2. He generally comes across as a tosser.
3. His fans are much more annoying than he is, exclaiming him to be better than just about any artist ever because he's a handsome chap. If he was an ugly dude he wouldn't have even got a look in on a recording contract and that's a fact.

However, he can damn well sing.

His music sucks, and his fanbase makes you want to pull your hair out.

Most fanbases give me that reaction.

Also....
11111joi.png

Why does nobody like me!!!!:nervous:

I've nothing against the guy himself, it's his massive army of scarily obsessive fans that I'm not so keen on. As a twitter user you wouldn't believe how many thousands of people somehow manage to incorporate the world "Bieber" or "Biebs" or "Belieber" or some combination thereof into their usernames. When you're so obsessed with someone that you have to take their identity to represent your own (or retweet their every tweet, as happens frequently, or repeat his name several times to get it trending etc) then you're probably too much into something.

That, and they all also seem to like Rebecca Black and Twilight too, so they're generally a subsection of society that should be locked away until they've grown out of it.

(Edit: For your amusement - I couldn't remember the name of the "Twilight" series, so I typed "crappy vampire book" into google. First result? Twilight...)

Last edited:
Because he eats babies.
Or so I've been told.
By his unusually large anti-fan base.

Did anyone see him during the ESPYs? :lol:

I was indifferent towards him until he started talking up how "horrific" his life was around the time that movie came out.

His fanbase doesn't help.

It's just his high voice and the music to me just does not work well with the lyrics. I tried listening to JB once and I had to play some other music to get it out of my head(music sticks really well and some songs I can remember 10-20 seconds of the song). A great example of a song I call good is Mr. Blue Sky by ELO. No matter what that song puts me into a good mood. I find that both music and lyrics work well together and I find that important in my music collection.

Also....
11111joi.png

Exactly. :D:tup:

Some guys & girls have really a strange music taste over there. But you US guys can really be proud (not), never heared such a crap before: 👎:yuck:

I don't like his music, I don't like his fans, I don't like the way he's being marketed, I don't like the 13 year old guys that try to immitade his looks, I don't like that stuff like that is being aired on radio stations instead of what I would consider proper music (and there's a wide array of genres, even ones that I don't like much, that would qualify as such).

But, I don't like these 'artists' that are basically made up by a company to whom they are in the first place.

So, naturally, I don't like him.

Also, there's other people I'd be way more jealous about. Quite a few, to be honest.

Forget his music or his persona...personally I could care less about any of that...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39096447/ns/today-entertainment/

He threw a water balloon at a cop last time he did a concert in Maryland. I don't care if it's a water balloon or a toy gun or a real gun. It's disrespectful and he should have received some form of punishment for it. Result? Nothing happened.

If I had done it as a teen, if I had gone around throwing objects at state policemen, you bet I would have been ****ing tackled to the ground, thrown in some sort of juvie court, locked up for a while, whatever. It just irks me that this little PUNK gets to run around and do whatever he wants, and that there's a cop out there who had to be humiliated by this little punk, just because he's practically considered royalty in the States.

Forget his music or his persona...personally I could care less about any of that...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/39096447/ns/today-entertainment/

He threw a water balloon at a cop last time he did a concert in Maryland. I don't care if it's a water balloon or a toy gun or a real gun. It's disrespectful and he should have received some form of punishment for it. Result? Nothing happened.

If I had done it as a teen, if I had gone around throwing objects at state policemen, you bet I would have been ****ing tackled to the ground, thrown in some sort of juvie court, locked up for a while, whatever. It just irks me that this little PUNK gets to run around and do whatever he wants, and that there's a cop out there who had to be humiliated by this little punk, just because he's practically considered royalty in the States.

To be fair, didn't someone try to kill him, chucking a water bottle toward his head? :lol:

I've got nothing to say about Justin Bieber, but .... those rucka rucka ali videos I just saw made my day. I strongly recommend the

Lady Gaga Alejandro PARODY Taquitos ~ but be warned if you are mexican you must have sense of humor

Rucka Rucka Ali "Eff Australia" (PARODY of Wiz Khalifa "Black & Yellow") ~ but be warned if you are australian you must have sense of humor ... of and this one is totally unpublishable in gtplanet, Eff words are plenty

Also....
11111joi.png

When I first saw that, I was like "What?!". It was just Justin Bieber.

Why I don't like him is because of his fans regarding him, exactly what Alex said.

He doesn't bother me... Frankly I don't give a 🤬 what he does with his life, and he's 16 years old and will never have to work a day in his life. He seems pretty well off to me.

I think NEARLY ALL music that came out between 2008-now is just crap (In America, that is). Today it seems only youthful bands/preformers with songs directed at kids are recognized, and they only seem to last about three years each before they are completely forgotten. And the kids who listen to this garbage only care about how loud the bass is and how racy the lyrics are. We need more REAL bands, and less Biebers.

Sam48
I think NEARLY ALL music that came out between 2008-now is just crap (In America, that is). Today it seems only youthful bands/preformers with songs directed at kids are recognized, and they only seem to last about three years each before they are completely forgotten. And the kids who listen to this garbage only care about how loud the bass is and how racy the lyrics are. We need more REAL bands, and less Biebers.

I second that, but fortunately living in the UK I have some decent music to listen to from real bands. I also Think though you have to look past the 'mainstream' 'pop' music and there is good American music out there! Just takes a while to get past all the beibers and Such forth

I second that, but fortunately living in the UK I have some decent music to listen to from real bands. I also Think though you have to look past the 'mainstream' 'pop' music and there is good American music out there! Just takes a while to get past all the beibers and Such forth

That is true, mainstream American music is getting repetitive and annoying. However, I'd like to point out that Bieber is Canadian.

I don't know him well enough to have anything against him, I just wanted to jump on the hate bandwagon.

...At least I am honest. :indiff:

Latest Posts

Back