Why does no one like Justin Bieber

I don't hate him. In fact, I'm not that worried. He's a pop star, the Crack'll get 'im in a few years once everyone's moved on.

I hate the little brat. I despise anything that is liked by prepubescent girls. I would rather sit through crappy religion class sing-a-longs that I was forced to endure throughout primary school than sit through a session of listening to every crappy song that he has ever sang.

I remember just 4 years ago that rap was defined as the genre of Dr. Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, 2Pac...now it is associated with little 🤬 like Bieber and the rest of those crappy R&B stars, e.g. Usher, Taio Cruz etc.

Don't mind him at all, but this made me smile. There's a swearie in it though, so be careful where you play it.

It's quite simple. The internet breeds followers. Someone starts a stupid trend like Rick rolling or planking and everyone latches on and does it too. The cool thing on the net is to hate on Justin Beiber. Stevisiovs jokey comment is actually true. It's just people jumping on the hate bandwagon.

Me personally I don't really have a problem with him. I don't like his generic pop love songs but whatever. He entertains millions of people and donates to charities so it's not like he's a bad person. I guess my only problem with him is that sometimes it's just too much like the Justin Beiber comments all over YouTube and yeah it's great that he's enjoying his success but did we really need a Justin Beiber movie and a Justin Beiber autobiography. It's almost as if he thinks his 15 minutes are soon up and he's cashing in on every possible thing he can.

I guess so. The fact of the matter is, little girls buy CDs. They don't download illegally nor do they rip the CDs so that they can share it with their friends like those who have reached c.15 years old.

You aren't trying very hard... Plenty of amazing music is still being recorded by old and new artist.

I don't think so, but I suppose that depends on what you consider to be "amazing music". (And like I said, in America only)

Today's music is fine, you just have to know where to look (or listen). The past three years of pop music are no worse (or better) than it was during the three years prior. That's just how it goes.

People will always feel jaded about current popular music.

I don't think so, but I suppose that depends on what you consider to be "amazing music". (And like I said, in America only)

Whats up with the anti-America remarks? In fact here in the US IMO is some of the best modern music. Sweden is pretty close... Look into Post-rock. Some of the best music out there.

EDIT: Villain said it.

Justin who ?

Are you referring to this "flash in the pan" kid that will fall off the map in about 5 years or so ?

I don't hate him, I feel sorry for him. He needs to get the most out of this while he can, because in five years he won't be 'small and cute' anymore, so nobody will care. Besides, 14 is way too soon to start a career, I'm sure we'll be the ones laughing when in five years he has no fans and no whatever the Canadian equivalent of GCSE's and A-Levels are, since he'll probably blow all his money in a heartbeat.

No chance, the labels will have put in a ridiculously skewed percentage split in their favour (because 1. The ball was 100% in their court, and 2. who the hell is going to turn down a recording contract?) but he'll still be loaded bro.

He has the talent equivalent to Rebecca Black
He is dating Selena Gomez
He has more money than most of us will ever make
His songs are absolute gash.

:D

Unless the Record Labels also endorse or have their logo on merchandise he sells or the concerts he holds he makes a killing.

The second his voice breaks he is screwed. If it Has somehow broken and he sings like that normally (< Yeah, Ironic right?) then he'll be around until the next big popular turd comes sailing into the bay.

I'm not a fan of his music and I don't have a problem with him personally but I think it's a bit of a kick in the pants for artists who work their arses off trying to get gigs each week in their local area, trying to make a name for themselves and then this kid suddenly becomes the next biggest thing because of a YouTube video. But that's how how the music industry goes, unfortunately.

You're clearly not looking in the right places. A lot of fantastic bands and musicians have emerged in the last 10 or so years.

It's the popular thing on teh interwebz to hate Justin Bieber. If you listen to his music with an open mind, the dude can actually sing pretty decently. Of course I don't like his music. I don't really like any mainstream music, cause it's mainstream. Honestly, his music isn't any better or worse than any other pop music out there. So I don't really get why people choose to have a beef with him. And I'm pretty sure he's hit puberty. He doesn't need to have a Barry White voice and a lumberjack beard to have hit puberty.

But I'm actually interested in what the future holds for Bieber. I kinda wanna see him in his 20's where he starts using LSD or something and puts out some crazy wicked experimental stuff. That would be pretty cool to hear.:D

JB's songs are bad, heck I don't even think hes hit puberty yet, given his squeaky, annoying voice.

What an amazing concept. I wonder why no one has thought of that yet...

I'm pretty sure if you tried, you could make high pitched noises to...

I suppose Geddy Lee, or James Labrie haven't hit puberty given the fact they sing in a higher tone then Bieber.

His voice isn't really squeaky, does he sound young? Sure, because he is. NEWS FLASH! Hes 17! To think he hasn't gone through puberty yet is something a younger kid would say.

This guy has a high-pitched voice... Do you think he'll hit puberty and become a man soon?

robert-plant-20071.jpg

(If you don't know, that's Robert Plant, lead singer of one of the greatest rock bands of all time)

What an amazing concept. I wonder why no one has thought of that yet...

I'm pretty sure if you tried, you could make high pitched noises to...

I suppose Geddy Lee, or James Labrie haven't hit puberty given the fact they sing in a higher tone then Bieber.

His voice isn't really squeaky, does he sound young? Sure, because he is. NEWS FLASH! Hes 17! To think he hasn't gone through puberty yet is something a younger kid would say.

I just loled :lol:

I say leave the kid alone already...

Back