Why doesn't the pause button work during B-spec B spec bspec

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squibis
  • 9 comments
  • 4,246 views
Messages
116
Messages
Squibis
and/or how can I pause the action?

My searching for this failed...

Thanks in advance!

/I wrote b-spec b spec bspec so it's easier for the next noob to find this thread ;)
 
Last edited:
lmao i know right this game has so many little problems like this..... they better spend another two years on giving us patches for it ....oh and i dont think anyone here cant answer your question sorry
 
LOL no worries bro, can you play a quick bspec and try to pause it to confirm? Thx!
 
Yes! A pause would be nice for the races where the cars or more or less equal, and I actually have to actively issue orders to G.Pace. It was in GT4, after all. For the time being, though, I've resorted to 'set-it-and-forget-it' cars for G.Pace, namely anything an 88C-V can do while advancing levels.
 
you cant pause it,i tried every button combination possible :crazy: kind of annoying as alot of the races are twice as many laps as A-spec
 
that's how it is on mine, just makin sure I didn't get a bad copy or something LOL


Thanks!
 
LJ
you cant pause it,i tried every button combination possible :crazy: kind of annoying as alot of the races are twice as many laps as A-spec

Even worse, some are way more then double the laps of A-spec, more like 3-4x. It pays less credits too.
 
yeah no pausing here either

I'm sure it will get patched in a not so timley manner, and when GT5 is tired and boring due to all it quirks/bugs, they may finally fix it,maybe.👎
 
Back