watto79 Messages 2,487 UK Messages TPC_Watto Sep 17, 2019 #31 I can't believe it didn't happen. All the clues were there!
sirjim73 The Oracle Premium Messages 5,948 Reading Messages cutback73 Messages cutback73 Sep 17, 2019 #32 watto79 I can't believe it didn't happen. All the clues were there! Click to expand... It's still september 17th for 21 hours in hawaii, don't give up hope. (I still think it will be on the 24th though).
watto79 I can't believe it didn't happen. All the clues were there! Click to expand... It's still september 17th for 21 hours in hawaii, don't give up hope. (I still think it will be on the 24th though).
GTV0819 (Banned) Messages 6,083 Papua New Guinea Sep 17, 2019 #33 watto79 I can't believe it didn't happen. All the clues were there! Click to expand... Maybe there's still hope on this same day next year.
watto79 I can't believe it didn't happen. All the clues were there! Click to expand... Maybe there's still hope on this same day next year.
C CBH (Banned) Messages 7,923 Adelaide Sep 17, 2019 #34 GTV0819 Maybe there's still hope on this same day next year. Click to expand... Only 365 days to go to the Big one.
GTV0819 Maybe there's still hope on this same day next year. Click to expand... Only 365 days to go to the Big one.
GTV0819 (Banned) Messages 6,083 Papua New Guinea Sep 17, 2019 #35 fordlaser Only 365 days to go to the Big one. Click to expand... Remind me to bump into this thread once that very same day finally arrives.
fordlaser Only 365 days to go to the Big one. Click to expand... Remind me to bump into this thread once that very same day finally arrives.