Why!?!?!

???
isn't that the point

I think the point is to try and get you to buy cars you never once would. I mean, who would buy a Mitsubishi i-MiEV??
I know I wouldn't of unless there was some kind of event you needed to use for it. Therefore they bring in seasonal events.

I think the point is to try and get you to buy cars you never once would. I mean, who would buy a Mitsubishi i-MiEV??
I know I wouldn't of unless there was some kind of event you needed to use for it. Therefore they bring in seasonal events.

If it wasn't for the seasonal events there would be many cars that I would never drive, such as the Mitsubishi i-MiEV, so I thank PD for the seasonal events every week for giving me opportunities to try new things (cars).

If it wasn't for the seasonal events there would be many cars that I would never drive, such as the Mitsubishi i-MiEV, so I thank PD for the seasonal events every week for giving me opportunities to try new things (cars).

Yea I thank them to. Some of the cars I don't like to drive (like the Mitsubishi i-MiEV) but then there are other cars that I enjoyed driving in the seasonal events that I never would of bought like the Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05 (please don't laugh)

So thanks PD and keep up the good work 👍

Yea I thank them to. Some of the cars I don't like to drive (like the Mitsubishi i-MiEV) but then there are other cars that I enjoyed driving in the seasonal events that I never would of bought like the Volkswagen Golf V GTI '05 (please don't laugh)

I loved the Volvo C30, and the Tuscan Speed 6 just to name a few. (those were cars I probably would've never purchased, hadn't it been for the seasonal events.)
:)

all they give is just exp and money

no satisfaction at all

I'm more excited about the GT Driver's club.. hoping we'll see what that is when the new seasonal events go up in just a little under 2 hours(for me)

I actually bought the i-MiEV prior to this race, me and some friends have had quite a blast doing online races with that car :) 'cause with that car it's all down to the driver and not the amount of money you'd be prepared to spend on upgrading. :)

Last edited:
I'm more excited about the GT Driver's club.. hoping we'll see what that is when the new seasonal events go up in just a little under 2 hours(for me)

I wouldn't get my hopes up on GT Driver's Club coming tonight unfortunately (because why would it be announced 1 day before and release the next day), I expect it to come in the next update v1.06.

I wouldn't get my hopes up on GT Driver's Club coming tonight unfortunately (because why would it be announced 1 day before and release the next day), I expect it to come in the next update v1.06.

I know, I'm just saying it would be nice. :dopey:

I do them on 3 psn accounts I make sure i get them done before the new ones are out so i don't lose out. The expensive cars I send them from psn to psn so I don't have to buy 3x partly tuned cars that i'll never use :P In the last 2 weeks I have gotten some amazing rare cars from my 2x seasonal accounts that I would have had to trade for or wait on my main account for.

I like the fighting the way to the lead thing suits me fine rather than passing everyone at the first corner and just cruising for 5 laps.

You can make the races as difficult as you'd like. It does not have to be "Easy Money".

Oh, so the Peugeot on Monaco last week was not 'easy money'?
Damn that one was so easy with a stock car on comfort tyres (dunno which were stock? comfort medium?) I was already in the lead before the tunnel in lap 4.

Best challenge until now was the Golf around the Nürb. Did it with a stock mk5 Golf. Nice challenge. But I really prefer the format of seasonal 1 and 2.

I thought I was going to go deaf driving that i-MiEV, and in my pursuit of realism I never turn my speakers off.

But yeah, I never would have touched it otherwise, it's a great way to get people sampling all their cars.

I'm liking them. First I try the event with an almost original car. I tune it until I complete the test. Then I tune it to the limit, just for fun. For me, this is one of the greatest things in GT. Turn unexpected cars into racing beasts. Pointless, useless, but fun at all.

all they give is just exp and money

no satisfaction at all

You are a very hard person to please.

I think these events are the highlight of the game. I love the fact that it gives me the opportunity to buy and drive new cars. And with the huge payouts the cars you buy pay for themselves. On top of that it's a real thrill to try the event in the stock version of the car then slowly make upgrades as required to eventually win it. Couple that with the opportunity to occasionally try a new or seldomly used track I think this is a great addion to the game.

This week the Indy road race was a big plus for me. I'd been looking for an excuse to buy a new Vette and the road course was not featured in the A-spec career so this was a totally new challenge for me.

+1. We average gamers need some kind of feeling of acomplishment and the credits don't hurt. Some of the expensive cars in the dealership are $20million. Um, really? Where am I gonna get all that? 2M in one of the online games helps!

Back