Hm, judging by that steering wheel, could it be a classic Ferrari we haven`t seen till now?
I really hope that all cars get a cockpit view. I can`t drive without it anymore. I hate the bumper view. It would be a huge dissappointment if only certain vehicles were allowed to use it.
For me its much more important than damage or porsches.
This tread is full of fail for me.. because of speculation.
The whole GT5 section of these forums is speculation; we do not know very much about the game.
This will have no effect on my choice whatsoever. I couldn't care less about smashing up cars.
... I see everyone finding that one car that they fall in love with and have a few of them to use it for different events; such as having a RWD R32 for racing, a normal AWD for time attacks, and another RWD one for drifting.
....
Hoho, what we have here? A true R32 lover! It was a totally epic car indeed, I'm still in love with GT4 thanks to my white R32 GTS-T Type.
Back on topic, by looking at Prologue, you can say that it will be impossible to race normal cars against premium cars in the simulation mode, the performance point restrictions and the "classes" in which the cars were distributed at the CES demo made me figure out this. There will be no events like those ones in GT4 ( "All cars allowed"), they will be divided between rally/touring, supercar, concept as they were in the demo.
Maybe we do get some newer classes like GroupC/LMS cars, road going and city car.
No. Read about the different car modeling techniques used in gt4 and gt5.If there's really such a thing as two different models, I'd assume it's like this:
Every car they modeled for GT5 Prologue and are new for Gran Turismo are premium models. Standard models are probably old models from GT4 that they just added more polygons to. Standard models might have the same interior mock-up they used in the GT PSP version.
170 Premium new models (full interior modeling, the interior corresponds to vehicle damage)
From the first features list translated from japanese
Full interior modeling definitely refeers to engine parts shown with damaged hoods and bumpers, doors and parts coming off that shows the interior of the passenger compartment (pilot's full body, rollcage etc.. as we've seen in the STi replay)