Will Forza Horizon 4's Next Expansion Feature LEGO?

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 532 comments
I'm fine as long as it's a good Lego-themed expansion, but we won't know that for sure unless more things are revealed.

Honestly that's all I can say.

Suit livery editor is actually much more mature than the wacky crap in fm7 and horizon 4.

Majority of the suit livery editors I can tell you most of the people downloaded and used racing suits that are seen in real life.

Forza Motorsport most likely has now been relegated to the back seat due to Forza Horizon just like how Forza Motorsport made PGR take the back seat the same thing is happening to the motorsport series.

What does "the back seat" even mean, in this context? The Motorsport games still come out, and Team 10 are still the lead studio behind the tech and core tools for both games. Horizon is the bigger selling game at this point, because Motorsport targets a more niche audience.

What "wacky crap" has FM7 done? The closest thing I can think of, was that Barrett-Jackson car pack - but those were all REAL cars.

I wonder whether LEGO’s involvement will be something that utilises their ‘Speed Champions’ line up?

I’m thinking not necessarily a brick like environment, more along the lines of minifigure avatars, and brick built cars from their ‘Speed champions’ roster, that can crash and break apart or lose pieces from collisions.

Can’t imagine they’d convert the map into a brick built one.

(Edit)
I think either ‘Speed Champions’ or vehicles from their ‘Creator expert’ line up.

Volkswagen Beetle
Volkswagen Type 1 camper van
Morris Mini
Caterham
Ferrari F40
London Routemaster bus (maybe)
Aston Martin DB5
Ford Mustang

Last edited:
What does "the back seat" even mean, in this context? The Motorsport games still come out, and Team 10 are still the lead studio behind the tech and core tools for both games. Horizon is the bigger selling game at this point, because Motorsport targets a more niche audience.

What "wacky crap" has FM7 done? The closest thing I can think of, was that Barrett-Jackson car pack - but those were all REAL cars.

A person said GT sports suits are no diffferent than fm7's one which is not true.

Most of forza's suits are whacky while barely you can find such a thing in Gt sport.

I wonder whether LEGO’s involvement will be something that utilises their ‘Speed Champions’ line up?

I’m thinking not necessarily a brick like environment, more along the lines of minifigure avatars, and brick built cars from their ‘Speed champions’ roster, that can crash and break apart or lose pieces from collisions.

Can’t imagine they’d convert the map into a brick built one.

(Edit)
I think either ‘Speed Champions’ or vehicles from their ‘Creator expert’ ..

It would be cool if they went for the older 'Tiny Turbos', lot's of variation and fits the game allot better imho.
I'm asuming it's just going to be some technic cars though, and perhaps some liverys?

But then again someone leaked it was going to be almost like a new game? It's going to be exciting to see what they came up with nonetheless!

A person said GT sports suits are no diffferent than fm7's one which is not true.

Most of forza's suits are whacky while barely you can find such a thing in Gt sport.

Thats totally personal opinion.
Some literally dont care about suits,whacky or not.
Still find it amusing when GT fans coming to Forza threads tho :D

I'm having so much trouble to imagine what a LEGO expansion would be like.
Not sure if I would be a huge fan of a LEGO expansion reveal, to be honest.

It would be cool if they went for the older 'Tiny Turbos', lot's of variation and fits the game allot better imho.
I'm asuming it's just going to be some technic cars though, and perhaps some liverys?

But then again someone leaked it was going to be almost like a new game? It's going to be exciting to see what they came up with nonetheless!
I loved the Tiny Turbos :)

Sooo...vintage racing suits and the like are wacky to you, as well as a mechanic suit? Gotcha... 👍 Who honestly cares? Each suit in FM7 actually have a personality to 'suit' your style (pun not intended) and are actually pretty cool IMO. I hope T10 continues with that in FM8.

PD needs to be alittle imaginative too. Too bad they long since lack that after GT3 though...

Sooo...vintage racing suits and the like are wacky to you, as well as a mechanic suit? Gotcha... 👍 Who honestly cares? Each suit in FM7 actually have a personality to 'suit' your style (pun not intended) and are actually pretty cool IMO. I hope T10 continues with that in FM8.

PD needs to be alittle imaginative too. Too bad they long since lack that after GT3 though...
I agree,

Forza-Motorsport-7-13_10_2017-12_55_02.png

but also i don't..

Can we get back on topic?

If the LEGO rumors are true, how will the potential new cars be handled? Would they just be LEGO versions of already existing cars or could we get something potentially unique? We might as well embrace the wackiness of it.

air-powered-lego-hot-rod-images-josh-rowe-via-super-awesome-micro-project_100449717_h.jpg

bf3
Thats totally personal opinion.
Some literally dont care about suits,whacky or not.
Still find it amusing when GT fans coming to Forza threads tho :D
So does Forza fans on GT threads.

Fanboyism is boring while achieving nothing. Its time to see the game for its merit and fun.

Cant wait to see the cars roam around LEGO blocks. It'll be interesting. Oh and also Legoland amusement parks I guess.

Dont forget to add some player custom LEGO building too! Though it'll be like Fortnite but whatever, still fun. Atleast it's not another emote dances.

Realism up on my butt. Atleast it can be turned off/normal if you didn't want to.

Actually come to think of it, it’s an expansion isn’t it?, (would help if I had just read more on it lol).

If that’s the case, I wonder whether the expansion will be a mapped or even a brick version of Billund. That might be pretty cool.

If there’s a new map, and it’s a brick version of somewhere, I imagine the theme would be ‘Speed Champions’ as opposed to any other LEGO series. The reason being is scale. The buildings would translate better if at that scale, plus the LEGO bricks used would make more sense, because as you scale up in LEGO (Creator and Technic), the scaled up buildings would look a bit too natural and lose its studedy LEGOness (if that makes sense?).

They’ve been no less imaginative than T10. GT Sport may not to be to everyone’s tastes but it does several things Forza doesn’t, just like Forza does several things GT doesn’t

You know, since the original post that started all of the LEGO rumors kept mentioning pizza, why not Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? :D

Actually come to think of it, it’s an expansion isn’t it?, (would help if I had just read more on it lol).

If that’s the case, I wonder whether the expansion will be a mapped or even a brick version of Billund. That might be pretty cool.

If there’s a new map, and it’s a brick version of somewhere, I imagine the theme would be ‘Speed Champions’ as opposed to any other LEGO series. The reason being is scale. The buildings would translate better if at that scale, plus the LEGO bricks used would make more sense, because as you scale up in LEGO (Creator and Technic), the scaled up buildings would look a bit too natural and lose its studedy LEGOness (if that makes sense?).

I would actually love to see a LEGO brick map, but I have to tame my hopes to avoid disappointment.

Back