Will GT7 Get Left behind when Forza Motorsports 8 hits the Market?

Will GT7 Get Left behind when Forza Motorsports 8 hits the Market?

• Yess

Votes: 95 19.2%
  • No

Votes: 349 70.4%
  • Not sure Comment below

Votes: 52 10.5%

• Total voters

This is just camparsion between two different cars, this prooves that fm has good models as well like the Ford gt 17, its actully close here only taillights was slighly more detailed in gt7 but not a big difference,

But the other camparsion is very far apart with nissan skyline r32 its really bad in fm this is desperate for an complete rescan, their is hope considering they rescanned the Subaru impreza 22b, the r32 sounds better in gt7, just a bit muted in chase cam, the r32 sound improved in the new fm, campared to fm7 but still sounds a bit off, remember how good it sounded in fm6 then they butcher it in fm7,

Sounds will proably depending on the car some will be better in fm and some in gt7, in general fm has better american sounds while gt7 has better sounds for japanese sounds

Last edited:

This is just camparsion between two different cars, this prooves that fm has good models as well like the Ford gt 17, its actully close here only taillights was slighly more detailed in gt7 but not a big difference,

But the other camparsion is very far apart with nissan skyline r32 its really bad in fm this is desperate for an complete rescan, their is hope considering they rescanned the Subaru impreza 22b, the r32 sounds better in gt7, just a bit muted in chase cam, the r32 sound improved in the new fm, campared to fm7 but still sounds a bit off, remember how good it sounded in fm6 then they butcher it in fm7,

Sounds will proably depending on the car some will be better in fm and some in gt7, in general fm has better american sounds while gt7 has better sounds for japanese sounds

Taillights and headlights have always been a strong point for GT, so much so that I always found it off-putting attempting to take night shots or detail shots in Forza for some cars. They just never looked right. They're better now, but still think they have a way to go.

Either way, I'm sure everyone was aware that it's possible for FM to have good models, not exactly something you had to prove. The only ones denying that are the one with brand-tribalism and bias.

FB_IMG_1697567435696.jpg
Looks like FM is listening to its fanbase.

Nothing about visual changes when installing a different exhaust. They are behind on this and other little touches that can be done in GT7.

Note the second-last bullet point...
True, I must admit I missed that one. Though they haven't removed the silly car levels to unlock car parts and fit them by spending car points nonsense instead of just letting the player buy them with the credits that they win.

I'll probably try Forza on pc, but the handling is too arcade like for me usually.
It's honestly not any more or less than what GT has always produced for iterations. If one is too arcadey its very likely they both are. GT definitely felt heavier with steering on a pad, and it's input optimization was nice with the PS5 pad, but I don't really feel either are trumping each other by any significant amount whatsoever. However, I did like the haptic-feedback triggers with PS5, while FM's was always straightforward with hits own haptic triggers, what PS has done with their pad really bumps it up a notch. Haven't tried FM on a wheel yet so cant comment there.

[EDIT] Oops... guess you didn't walk away smiling from this one.

See ya around and congrats on taking one for your team :)
Ooops still smiling and yes i always take a hit for my team…
Espacialy after i saw all the glory reviews about Forza even from youre beloved Df team 🤣
People sell there kidneys for a RTX4090 only to figure out it dosnt come close to Gt.
on consol it:
Looks way to soft…
mixed bag of fake raytraicing and ssr…
Ai cars in lower quality then your already low quality car compared to GT
And so on, the list is long

To answer the op question:
No, Forza will never left behind GT specialy not in this Gen

The question is more likely does the ps5 left behind xbox?….forever?
Seems Microsoft is working hard to get the player back to pc and will probably drop out of consol business. We will see
So said have fun with it ✌🏻

I was disappointed in GT7 and haven’t played in months but also looking forward to what FM was gonna be. Now I’m just going back to GT7 with this huge update.

It’s baffling how MS can’t make good games like at all anymore.

I was disappointed in GT7 and haven’t played in months but also looking forward to what FM was gonna be. Now I’m just going back to GT7 with this huge update.

It’s baffling how MS can’t make good games like at all anymore.
Idk why I get the feeling that MS is cooking something with Nintendo. Nintendo doesn't want to make hardware and Microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in making software. I could see a Gamepass with Microsoft games for "X" per month and another that includes Nintendo for another "X". Haven't heard anything on a Switch successor and Nintendo is notorious for flubs every other console.

Seeing that MS was contemplating buying Nintendo(I know, right?), I doubt it. You know what happened last time Nintendo tried to work with someone else lol.

I know someone laughed out loud when Phil Spencer said that.

Idk why I get the feeling that MS is cooking something with Nintendo. Nintendo doesn't want to make hardware and Microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in making software. I could see a Gamepass with Microsoft games for "X" per month and another that includes Nintendo for another "X". Haven't heard anything on a Switch successor and Nintendo is notorious for flubs every other console.

But even after this Spec II update for GT7, I think Motorsport has more to offer...
Ok. I understand you may like Forza more. Nothing wrong with that. Everybody have different taste.

But saying „it has more to offer” you are stating facts not personal taste.

And GT7 has much much more content overall than Forza.

20 tracks in Forza vs 38 tracks in GT7
Forza has only 4 game modes with Builders Cup, Rivals, Custom Race and Multiplayer against GT7 10? I think?
Only thing Forza has more are cars but not substential number and cars have been strangly and awkwardly categorized with V8 Supercars against GT3 cars and other nonsense + cars are much worse quality than GT7
Forza lacks drift mode which GT7 has
Forza lacks split screen which GT7 has
No VR support for Forza
No 120 fps mode
Replays in Forza are horrible
Rain is downgrade from Forza 7 and very simplified without 3D puddles etc

I can go on and on. It is imposdible to defend statement that Forza has more to offer than GT7 actually.

Last edited:
Ok. I understand you may like Forza more. Nothing wrong with that. Everybody have different taste.

But saying „it has more to offer” you are stating facts not personal taste.

And GT7 has much much more content overall than Forza.

20 tracks in Forza vs 38 tracks in GT7
Forza has only 4 game modes with Builders Cup, Rivals, Custom Race and Multiplayer against GT7 10? I think?
Only thing Forza has more are cars but not substential number and cars have been strangly and awkwardly categorized with V8 Supercars against GT3 cars and other nonsense + cars are much worse quality than GT7
Forza lacks drift mode which GT7 has
Forza lacks split screen which GT7 has
No VR support for Forza
No 120 fps mode
Replays in Forza are horrible
Rain is downgrade from Forza 7 and very simplified without 3D puddles etc

I can go on and on. It is imposdible to defend statement that Forza has more to offer than GT7 actually.
Forza has proper racing against AI. GT7 has it on nine tracks.

Forza has proper racing against AI. GT7 has it on nine tracks.
No.

Forza AI is trash. They are baheving like from Wreckfest or something. In Forza GT class racing when all AI cars are hitting you from back/from side etc, half of them are going offroad, and only 3 cars flying miles ahead of everybody. This isn't racing but parody of it.

Custom race in GT7 with proper settings is much more fun to be honest + Carrer mode expert races + Sophy.

Last edited:
Back