Will the other Redbulls eventually get their comeback?

I'm pretty sure none of the rest are coming back.

They are a relic of another era and it feels like PD brang back one just '4 the players'.

Here's a past list just for completeness sake:

GT5

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 '10
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2011 Prototype '11

GT6

Red Bull X2014 Fan Car
Red Bull X2014 Standard Car
Red Bull X2014 Junior

Red Bull X2010
Red Bull X2010 Prototype
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel
Red Bull X2011 Prototype

So many!

I would love it if they brought back every damn one and put in content for each one...

If we get any more it'll probably only be the 2014 fan car.

I think PD fancies the X cars to be Gran Turismo’s own version of formula series cars. Junior being F3 and Standard being F1. Since sucker-cars are banned from every notable race series, and since the Dodge Tomahawk X wipes the floor with every other car ever in the series, I don’t think we will get the sucker-car 2014, or any other X.

I'm pretty sure none of the rest are coming back.

They are a relic of another era and it feels like PD brang back one just '4 the players'.

Here's a past list just for completeness sake:

GT5

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 '10
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2011 Prototype '11

GT6

Red Bull X2014 Fan Car
Red Bull X2014 Standard Car
Red Bull X2014 Junior

Red Bull X2010
Red Bull X2010 Prototype
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel
Red Bull X2011 Prototype

So many!

I would love it if they brought back every damn one and put in content for each one...

I think so .. With the Junior and the standard was the beginning of the release of the X-Series made .. And also: There are already pictures of the other Red Bulls in GT Sport .. Must mean that the others are already done to release..

Hope not.

Why?

I think PD fancies the X cars to be Gran Turismo’s own version of formula series cars. Junior being F3 and Standard being F1. Since sucker-cars are banned from every notable race series, and since the Dodge Tomahawk X wipes the floor with every other car ever in the series, I don’t think we will get the sucker-car 2014, or any other X.

I think we always get two Red Bulls in a year until they're all released

Back