Will we be able to Change driver during teams online enduro races?

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 11 comments
Morocco
Marrakech, GMT
Mamaghi
Will we be able to Change driver during teams online enduro races? So that a team of 2, 3 or 4 drivers could use the same car while racing online.

pit driver change.jpg

I like this idea and think it's quite innovative if PD made it work on a simulator esque game like GT and would easily be something that others would try to strive for. I think more people should be voting for this type of question that may spark something in the creators.

Sorry mate, didn't see your post when posting this one, i would be great if we can merge the two into one, the goal is to have an answer to our question, and attract the attention of PD on the subject which is very important for the future of online enduro races.

I don't care who's gets taken down if the votes are merged and the question is answered. There are so many threads on here the one can easily be missed, so no hard feelings. :D Just glad there's someone like minded.

In theory, good idea, but then 16 people-lobbies aren't big enough.

Unless you want races with 5 cars or so.

Won't happen until GT on PS4 becomes a reality.

It is very possible for 8 cars and 32 drivers. only two drivers of each team are in the room at once. Of course Teams should be very organized, which is a good thing. I'm sure it's technically possible even for PS3.

I think lobbies are limited to 16 due to only allowing a max of 16 cars. Perhaps a "team online" mode would allow up to 48 players sharing a max of 16 cars.

I think lobbies are limited to 16 due to only allowing a max of 16 cars. Perhaps a "team online" mode would allow up to 48 players sharing a max of 16 cars.

Excellent idea. I have thought of "viewing rooms" that would allow you to enter the race area on need.

Last edited:
Back