Will we ever see NXXX races again in Sport Mode?

• Thread starter furryboy96
  • 9 comments
There is one in nations cup, but it's kind of boring because everyone will use either 911 or F40. The problem with N classes is, that they are a big mess. Even with BoP, they are still not balanced enough.

Check the Daily Race thread. PD has been adding them on the regular. There's an N100 race, at Tsukuba, for next week.

Check the Daily Race thread. PD has been adding them on the regular. There's an N100 race, at Tsukuba, for next week.

He’s talking about open N class races, where you can choose any car you want from that N class. Since launch, we have only ever had 2 or 3 of them as Daily Races.

Problem is, the only way those could ever work is if Boost was enabled. The car characteristics vary so much, even a BoP can’t help (just look at the World Tour N-Class BoP - awful)

Yeah, that would be lovely. I narrow it down to car choices. There aren't enough same "class" of car, if you will. The closest we have, are the Gr.3 Road cars.

There aren't say, the 2017 Shelby GT350, Camaro ZL1, etc. There's nothing to properly match the 997. Maybe a Scuderia Ferrari(which isn't in the game). Trying to match the 997(pretty much a race car) by using a Mustang GT, is just not going to happen.

I wish they just stuck with the PP system. Even though that was unbalanced at times, I think it's waaaay better the the N classes any day!

With the PP system at least I could fettle the car of my choice to regs.

I can't understand why this is a hard thing to do. PD have already re- classified the cars in the offline GT League races to some degree (nostalgic, hatchbacks, premium sports, etc. - I can't remember them all off hand). So N-class races with say 10 similar (and therefore properly balanced) cars should be relatively easy to replicated in Sport Mode.

Back