Will you accept GT7 without Sport Mode?

Where does it say gt7 confirmed and in the making? Source
It's been reported, there is a gtp news article I think about it. You know how slick Kaz is though, saying this and that, it's in production to the best of my discernment.

If only 6% have done 20 races or more, it leaves a potential 94% left untapped and/or uninterested. If the sport mode's range was increased to try and get that interest, even a couple of percent more is a huge increase to the current player base.

For a supposed esport title, they need to work a lot more on getting some of those people involved.

Increase the daily race/FiA pts race payouts

It's been reported, there is a gtp news article I think about it. You know how slick Kaz is though, saying this and that, it's in production to the best of my discernment.
"in production" is about as vague as it comes... look how long we were waiting for sport ffs :lol:

Increase the daily race/FiA pts race payouts

Coming from quick match where some popular races raked in over a million credits and a regular low grid race earned around 500k, sport mode payouts are like non league football by comparison. Totally backwards.

I think they could tier payouts based on the safety rating. Get people thinking about trying harder to be clean and reward them for it with something like a safety rating multiplier. Cross the finish line with a negative SR for the race and hit them financially so that their first place earns them a lot less than a clean 4th or 5th. Perhaps even a DR based system to supplement it. The higher the DR, the higher the multiplier. See if that can get people putting more effort into improving.

GT7 without Sport Mode is a big NO for me! It would be ridiculous to stop progress and go back to old ways!

Put more offline stuff so everyone is happy!

Sport mode is a revelation. And I only started it 2 weeks ago.

I can see it taking up the vast majority of my gaming time for the reminder of this gen.

Gran Turismo 7 - coming for PS6 Pro Ex 16K in 2024
I know right? I'm like, hold up, wait, GT sport doesn't even feel remotely complete yet and we're talking gt7 already? Let's get this thing closer to.completion before we dive into another title. Of course I said this on FB and the gtplanet FB .community hounded me for it :rolleyes:

Back