Will you buy the Porsche Expansion for a third time?

• Thread starter bremics
  • 49 comments

Will you buy it again?

• Total voters
Canada
Canada
bremics
bremics
Unless they have some new cars for this game I'm not sure I will be playing with Porsches unless FRC comes to FH3.

It really depends on what all comes with it. If it's just some cars and a few new bucket list items I will probably pass until it's on sale as Porsche isn't that important to me. If they throw in a land expansion or something with it than I'll be getting it for certain.

Also, if they release one for FH3 it will be the 4th Porsche pack.;)

I missed out on Porsche for FH2 and FM6, so I will likely pick up Porsche for FH3. The last time i drove Porsche was in FM4, and that was great! As long as there's some new cars (ie. 991 GT3 or GT3 RS, 911 Targa 4S, Boxter/Cayman 718, etc.) then I'll certainly grab it.

Yeah, I meant this particular Porsche pack, as the ones in FH2 and FM6 were completely identical.

The one in FM4 was a lot bigger lol.

As long as we can properly modify the cars, I will get the pack. Considering RWB is in the credits, that seems quite likely, but we'll even.
Okay. I think this will somewhat convince me to buy the pack, otherwise I'm hoping for some new body parts for them. :)

I'll only buy it if there's enough new stuff in there. Since the last two pack have consisted mainly of models that are in previous games, it's all felt a bit of the same for me. Having the possibility of RWB helps a bit for me, but I'd still some more new editions.

Unlikely. The Fords and '65 Mini are pretty much cars I wanted in the game. The widebody 240Z, 510 & FD are bonuses. I'm good.

I already shelled out for the expansion pass and I didn't get Porsche for FH2 so... very likely.

I will buy it for sure, damning EA's apparent embargo on day one or free DLC Porsches all the time.

But I need my Speedster, my 718 RSK, and my 959. And who knows? Maybe we'll even get some vintage Carrera goodness (and Rauh-Welt bodykits!).

Since I've never bought an Porsche expansion pack before (FH1 didn't have them and buying DLC's on FM6 was a rather late time since FH3 already got released), I will likely buy them.

No Porsche for me. Never been interested in the brand and I probably never will be. I'll keep my eye out for maybe some other DLC and the other expansion.

I think an interesting question would be whether people would buy a Volkswagen expansion at the same price as the Porsche one.

Last edited:
Yes, yes I would.

Whilst I agree it is somewhat annoying paying the same cars for a 3rd time now, I kinda give Turn 10 the benefit of the doubt here..Im sure if they could these cars would be in the game from the very beginning.

or they are just a money hungry cooperation that will milk you for what you got :P

but yeah, I will buy Porsches.

as far as Volkswagens go.. Yes but I want a fair deal of new V Dubs added to the game.. I still think its a shame as there are a lot of V Dubs that would have been a perfect fit for this game.

or they are just a money hungry cooperation that will milk you for what you got :P
If there's one mark against Forza and its developer(s) - or rather, its publisher - it's that they make even Ebenezer Scrooge (pre-ghosts, mind you) look charitable.
The Volkswagens will be back, they are simply recalled. :sly:
Some single-car brands aside, VW is probably the least impacting loss possible for me :lol:

I have been loyal to Forza ever since I was introduced to it, and with Porsche expansions, starting with Horizon 2, then Motorsport 6, I think I'll continue the tradition with Horizon 3.

This one really has to have the Cayman GT4. If it's there, I'm sold!

Back