WipEout HD/Fury

• Thread starter Havok_
  • 849 comments
I hate saying this, but 2048 had nothing stand out for me. Couldn't even say what track I found difficult since the whole game just feels like mush. :lol:

That's interesting, I thought I was the only one that still played this game, I was just getting my loyalty points up for all the teams just enough to unlock all of the alternate skins for the base-game crafts, also got a few of the zone battle variations for the Fury crafts unlocked too. However, no team's loyalty points will come close to the 60,000 I have on Feisar!

The future is Euro!!!!

I just realised how amazing the skyboxes are in wipeout HD. the clouds looks so good in the evenings, and even during the day.

I also think I managed to take one single actually semi-decent picture with the seemingly useless photomode camera in this game. Maybe I'm just using it completely wrong. Does anyone here actually use it?

@Chameleon I've used it and it's pretty bare bones. Not terrible but could be better. Quality is nice, though.
Yeah it is. Although, I don't know how it happened, but I did get this shot out:
Wipeout.jpg

It is edited a bit, but as you can see, the skybox... :drool:

@Chameleon I agree, the photo mode would have been something else if we could map which button we activate it from. Live photo mode is a pain (someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I never saw any replay save options to correct this awkwardness with) As a result, good photos seem to be a result of pure chance.

I did a few recently after seeing @RL_23 's Imgur gallery. Here are a few of mine:
wohd_20160206_125648.jpg
wohd_20160206_125809.jpg
wohd_20160206_130720.jpg

,,,but his pictures are really good.

Just remembering how much fun we had doing the GTP lobbies on this not that long ago, we definitely have to revisit that. So good. :D

Vive la WipEout!

So... more of me falling off the track and wallriding every 3 seconds? :P

Anybody up for a lobby on Friday? I'm on holiday until Thursday but figured some might be up for some games. Could even get a Skype group on the go for VC. :D

Anybody up for a lobby on Friday? I'm on holiday until Thursday but figured some might be up for some games. Could even get a Skype group on the go for VC. :D
Currently regretting selling my PS3... :(

Sure mate, just tell the time and I be on

Anyone remember this: (@Brend )?

(This was so long ago, I didn't start playing WOHD I think until much later... and I'm still 🤬 )

I remember doing one or two races on Onimum, and then not having any time to do the rest. :P

I know my last suggestion didn't materialise but is anyone up for playing some games today?

Would tonight(GMT) work?

I'm actually about to head on now for some rounds too if people are up for it?

Back