WipEout Omega CollectionPS4 

• Thread starter Parker
  • 336 comments
Was very impressed with the customers dedication to have the car done out in the Wipeout team livery and full kuods to the game developer for agreeing to the project.

This will be my first livery project in Gran Turismo 7 once we have the game and I have been able to purchase the BAC Mono

Was very impressed with the customers dedication to have the car done out in the Wipeout team livery and full kuods to the game developer for agreeing to the project.

This will be my first livery project in Gran Turismo 7 once we have the game and I have been able to purchase the BAC Mono
In fact, the BAC Mono R with the F.E.I.S.A.R.-themed livery would go great with the original BAC Mono that's already coming to GT7.

In fact, you might wanna check the Suggestion Thread for the car itself:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/bac-mono-r-2020.396643/

Last edited:
After citing WipEout HD/Fury (and by extension also Omega Collection) as my joint favourite (racing) game of all time in this thread the other day, I delved back into it last night for a trip down memory lane - and I forgot how ridiculously fun the game is.

I also took the opportunity to expand my Spotify playlist called WipEout Retro, a bunch of mostly 70's psychedelic rock tracks with a few oddball favourites that just seem to work with WipEout, and what a blast... playing Detonator mode to Chris Squire's Silently Falling, or 'Gates of Delirium' is so much fun it should be illegal - and I think my neighbours probably wondered what the hell I was doing. My personal favourite for Detonator mode is 'A Sprinkling of Clouds' by Gong - it's already a bonkers song, but the way it builds up is almost custom-made for the game... as it gets more and more frantic, so does the game...

Yeah this game is still so super awesome. Can’t believe I’ve been playing it since ps3! I’ve been playing it recently, because I bought a LG Oled and just wanted something flashy. It still holds up so well. For me the playlist consists of prodigy and chemical brothers songs.

Yeah this game is still so super awesome. Can’t believe I’ve been playing it since ps3! I’ve been playing it recently, because I bought a LG Oled and just wanted something flashy. It still holds up so well. For me the playlist consists of prodigy and chemical brothers songs.
I seem to recall 'Firestarter' (instrumental version) was on WipEout 2097 and was an amazing track to race to... my favourite 'in-game' track on WipEout HD (which I have in my own WipEout playlist) is 'Aerodynamik' by Kraftwerk... again, another song that could not have been written better for the game.

Congrats on the new TV - I was looking at new TVs but frankly my trusty old Bravia that I bought in 2008 still makes WipEout HD look absolutely fantastic - and vice versa.

Been meaning to play Omega Collection again. Coincidentally, picked up some model ships the other day, too.

20230204_160213.jpg

Back