Wish for more nimble BoP -setups

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 6 comments
Finland
Finland
HI-tauer
Setups used with bop races seem to be pretty clumsy. Mostly due to high LSD settings. I think PD could make the setups a bit more responsive in all cars instead of nerfing most of them. Would be more enjoyable.

All the setups seem to make each car the most on-the-edge version of itself, and whilst I get that will reward the more naturally-talented drivers, it makes it harder for us mere mortals to maximise our own skills...

All the setups seem to make each car the most on-the-edge version of itself, and whilst I get that will reward the more naturally-talented drivers, it makes it harder for us mere mortals to maximise our own skills...

On the edge?

The massive +ve rear toe and high lsd deccel settings all cars have stock kill rotation.

Allow tuning, get rid of that, and the cars would be seconds faster and feel nicer to drive.

On the edge?

The massive +ve rear toe and high lsd deccel settings all cars have stock kill rotation.

Allow tuning, get rid of that, and the cars would be seconds faster and feel nicer to drive.

I also think most cars feel like sand bags with bop setups..

Im not that in to opening tuning for all races, but i assume PD has people who are able to make more responsive tunes and lock them there. Level playing field without the hideous understeering bags the cars are currently in sport mode.

The thing with tuning is the fast will get disproportionately faster... increasing rotation makes the cars more difficult to drive.

I just avoid the heavy understeer cars (they tend not to be quick in any case).

I agree the BOP tunes mostly suck. Makes these low weight high power FR cars drive like a 1500kg FF saloon :grumpy:

Back