Setups used with bop races seem to be pretty clumsy. Mostly due to high LSD settings. I think PD could make the setups a bit more responsive in all cars instead of nerfing most of them. Would be more enjoyable.
All the setups seem to make each car the most on-the-edge version of itself, and whilst I get that will reward the more naturally-talented drivers, it makes it harder for us mere mortals to maximise our own skills...
All the setups seem to make each car the most on-the-edge version of itself, and whilst I get that will reward the more naturally-talented drivers, it makes it harder for us mere mortals to maximise our own skills...
Im not that in to opening tuning for all races, but i assume PD has people who are able to make more responsive tunes and lock them there. Level playing field without the hideous understeering bags the cars are currently in sport mode.