JK1977 Messages 884 Germany Messages JK-1977 Feb 13, 2014 #1 What to you think which one is the best opportunities?
Blood*Specter Messages 902 York Virginia Messages chilybee Feb 13, 2014 #2 The temptation is to say both. Right now, I'd go with the livery editor. That way the race cars can be properly differentiated. I do have to add however the ability to number all of the numbered race cars. It's just wacky that you cannot.
The temptation is to say both. Right now, I'd go with the livery editor. That way the race cars can be properly differentiated. I do have to add however the ability to number all of the numbered race cars. It's just wacky that you cannot.
goukipau Messages 1,413 Netherlands Feb 13, 2014 #3 JK1977 What to you think which one is the best opportunities? Click to expand... I think this can be discussed in the suggestions forums of GT6
JK1977 What to you think which one is the best opportunities? Click to expand... I think this can be discussed in the suggestions forums of GT6
Vagabond Biomechanics Staff Emeritus Messages 4,455 Teesdale Messages GTP_Vagabond Feb 14, 2014 #4 JK1977 What to you think which one is the best opportunities? Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/livery-editor-cars.297985/
JK1977 What to you think which one is the best opportunities? Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/livery-editor-cars.297985/