WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments
  • 65,958 views

Which points system should we use?

  • 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
I'm very excited for high speed ring! It's not about who's fast here, it's all about who is in what position on the final lap!
 
I'm very excited for high speed ring! It's not about who's fast here, it's all about who is in what position on the final lap!

I think it is about who has got the fastest car on the straights here. The scirocco is 2 seconds faster than my BMW (both were run on their specs).
I don't think it will be possible for me to follow even with draft. Hopefully the specs will change a bit :sly:
 
heh i might actually have a chance on this track lol
 
I've been saying all along: this (High Speed Ring) will be the closest to NASCAR touring cars will ever get. If you're not in the draft, you're down a lap.

Without draft, 1:12s are impossible with any car except the Scirocco/SRT4. With the draft, 1:12s are possible in every car. It's possible to beat the Scirocco/SRT4 in the Civic (the slow car on the straights.)

In the news: Polestar Volvo is pulling out of ITCC. Volvo no longer covering MrM, MrM makes move to BMW 330i.
 
What is a good lap without draft at High Speed Ring?
 
tbwhhs
What is a good lap without draft at High Speed Ring?

1.13s I believe. Not totally sure though 👍
 
1.13s I believe. Not totally sure though 👍

Ok I ran a 1:14.2 today but I still have some tuning to do.
 
That's a normal, good time without draft. Polar's been drafting for too long.

Everyone who's been running behind the leaders has been drafting for too long.
 
You, and everyone else, could win this week.
 
braunracing88
So what you're saying is, we've got ourselves the Talladega of the ITCC coming up.

Pretty much. I wouldn't bother tuning this week honestly as long as you can stay in the draft.
 
Mel, can you give whiskey a one race HP penalty? If he can gain 2-3 seconds and pass me at Suzuka east... High speed ring isn't even going to be funny...
 
Mel, can you give whiskey a one race HP penalty? If he can gain 2-3 seconds and pass me at Suzuka east... High speed ring isn't even going to be funny...

What car does he drive again?
 
Mel, can you give whiskey a one race HP penalty? If he can gain 2-3 seconds and pass me at Suzuka east... High speed ring isn't even going to be funny...

In my opinion that wouldn't be fair because there will be certain tracks that fit better to some cars, so most of the time there will be someone who has got some advantage.
 
F2X M3CSL
In my opinion that wouldn't be fair because there will be certain tracks that fit better to some cars, so most of the time there will be someone who has got some advantage.

I got my hp cut......
 
I got my hp cut......

Because you were faster than any car drafting...

... By yourself...

Whiskey is even faster!

And whiskey isn't even at a disadvantage at other tracks, he is his disadvantage at other tracks...
 
Because you were faster than any car drafting...

... By yourself...

Whiskey is even faster!

And whiskey isn't even at a disadvantage at other tracks, he is his disadvantage at other tracks...

Haha you're kind of harsh polar :D
 
Haha you're kind of harsh polar :D

What can I say xD I'm not lying... ;)

I've skyped with whiskey, Mel and Cnd, so it's not like he's going to really hate me now..
 
Well, Talladega is the home of restrictor plates...
Ummmmm, whiskymaser's running 1:17s, though. :D the price of corners, I guess.
 
Well, Talladega is the home of restrictor plates...
Ummmmm, whiskymaser's running 1:17s, though. :D the price of corners, I guess.

The price of not being able to control a 276 HP car...

Since we are all switching cars, may I be whiskey's teammate?
 
I'll replace Mel at Volvo. :sly:
 
Who's switching cars? I've heard nothing of this.
 
^You. The rest of us are joking.
 
Back