WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,925 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question, umm, who am I supposed to add again to compete? :D
 
Stupid question, umm, who am I supposed to add again to compete? :D

To get into the lounge? You need to add rallymorten, I think.
 
Yep rally morten ive yet to though...
 
whats up everyone? I've been around, just without a computer. I've been running some late tests after a great deal of procrastination, got a time of 3:25. So hopefully I can keep it clean and on the road :lol: If anyone wants to run some last minute practice I'm going to open up a lobby right now, just until RM signs in and we start running.

Room number is, 1472 6118 4259 7713 2775

P.S. Are we running the Chamonix with or without weather change?
 
Lounge open. Start at :30 :)
 
Just setting up the tune that TDZdave sent me, so I might be a little late!
 
Grrrr!!!! :mad:
Got hit on the Shakedown, & the mic is very VERY DISTRACTING It cause Glitching and is annoying :grumpy:

My Rally is ruined. Heavy damage, Mic, Ice + people being late = big no no :sick:
Shame as I was looking forward to it.
 
Geeky30
Grrrr!!!! :mad:
Got hit on the Shakedown, & the mic is very VERY DISTRACTING It cause Glitching and is annoying :grumpy:

My Rally is ruined. Heavy damage, Mic, Ice + people being late = big no no :sick:
Shame as I was looking forward to it.

It'll be sorted, my fault :(

For the future we WON'T HOLD BACK THE START OR RESTART. If you're too late it'll mean a penalty and if you're going guilty in ruining somebodys rally by crashing in shakedown (where you are to Keep a distance) you'll be disqualified.
 
It'll be sorted, my fault :(

For the future we WON'T HOLD BACK THE START OR RESTART. If you're too late it'll mean a penalty and if you're going guilty in ruining somebodys rally by crashing in shakedown (where you are to Keep a distance) you'll be disqualified.

It's not all your fault, I'm jsut upset that I can't race without a distraction & the one time my family aren't too bad Someone ruins it :nervous: (not on purpose)

Good idea 👍

I know the person who hit me was braking so I don't give him the full blame.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, I was very angry and I am very upset. I want to do well and enjoy but when I have people ruining my race in some way I get furious. If I am last but yet with no distractions etc it is fun.
Once again sorry Rally :guilty:
 
Geeky30
It's not all your fault, I'm jsut upset that I can't race without a distraction & the one time my family aren't too bad Someone ruins it :nervous: (not on purpose)

Good idea 👍

I know the person who hit me was braking so I don't give him the full blame.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, I was very angry and I am very upset. I want to do well and enjoy but when I have people ruining my race in some way I get furious. If I am last but yet with no distractions etc it is fun.
Once again sorry Rally :guilty:

What can I say Geeky, we're like another group I race with, ****ing racers :)
 
Not happy at all with how I did then.

SS1 was downhill from Shakedown after picking up some left rear suspension damage, but I'm fairly decent with how I did then considering I had damage. I got rear wheel and rear left suspension damage again in SS2, but managed to get to the finish without too many mis-haps, but I still think I could've done better. SS3 was utterly terrible, I picked up right rear suspension damage then left, then confused a right turn for a left and went into a wall due to lack of co-driver, and sustained engine damage.

Hopefully I can do a lot better in the next round. I'm taking this very seriously - it's the closest I can get to becoming a real rally driver at the moment! :lol:
 
It's not all your fault, I'm jsut upset that I can't race without a distraction & the one time my family aren't too bad Someone ruins it :nervous: (not on purpose)

Good idea 👍

I know the person who hit me was braking so I don't give him the full blame.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, I was very angry and I am very upset. I want to do well and enjoy but when I have people ruining my race in some way I get furious. If I am last but yet with no distractions etc it is fun.
Once again sorry Rally :guilty:

I understand the frustration Geeky. To get hit on a shakedown and get full damage before you've even had the chance to rally, I'd be furious. Throw them helmets :lol: I do think this is the point of pre-season though. Get the bugs worked out and get everyone or at least most of the people up to speed. Now that official season starts in 2 weeks, DQ's should be handed out for that kind of activity.

While I was guilty of it once, we do need to spread out more on the shakedown, and then responsibly and slowly brake when we get to the line. Other than being bunched up on shakedowns and people being late. I'm pretty optimistic about the season. I think its going to go pretty well.
 
While I was guilty of it once, we do need to spread out more on the shakedown, and then responsibly and slowly brake when we get to the line. Other than being bunched up on shakedowns and people being late.

We need to reverse the safety car distance rule (minimum distance) and implement it :lol:
 
If I may, it's preseason. Even though I did terrifically well today, I certainly hope that it doesn't count for points, etc. ^^ Reasons are in the posts above.


However, 🤬 damn that was fun! I beat all of the GT5 rally races with gold, but, it's something that I missed.
 
I agree with that, something than can be enforced. Like I said, I knew I was guilty of being too close to you, I was trying to keep a distance. I had 5 cars behind me breathing down my neck and didnt want to get rear ended. :p
 
Well the only thing this counts for is:
a) Practise
b) Sorting the starting row for the real season. Aesys was originally to start but as people didn't notice where the start point was then I took that role :)
 
Well my day was crap enough said.
 
If I may, it's preseason. Even though I did terrifically well today, I certainly hope that it doesn't count for points, etc. ^^ Reasons are in the posts above.


However, 🤬 damn that was fun! I beat all of the GT5 rally races with gold, but, it's something that I missed.

It doesnt count for points. I had the same question when I won Eiger. I do hope you won though MrM. I know I certainly didnt. Still hoping for that 1-2 sweep though. 👍

Not happy at all with how I did then.

SS1 was downhill from Shakedown after picking up some left rear suspension damage, but I'm fairly decent with how I did then considering I had damage. I got rear wheel and rear left suspension damage again in SS2, but managed to get to the finish without too many mis-haps, but I still think I could've done better. SS3 was utterly terrible, I picked up right rear suspension damage then left, then confused a right turn for a left and went into a wall due to lack of co-driver, and sustained engine damage.

Hopefully I can do a lot better in the next round. I'm taking this very seriously - it's the closest I can get to becoming a real rally driver at the moment! :lol:

Also, dont worry, we're all taking this incredibly seriously. Because just like you, this is about the closest most of us can get to Rallying in real life. I've done it but I totaled my car lol. So its GT for me for now :p

A word about my performance though. Decent. Thats about it, I really didnt do well. I'm pretty disappointed after turning 3:24 earlier this morning on Main. I fairly well blew it.

Also, my bad on not knowing the start. With the start of the official season will we be starting the first rally based on car numbers in the OP?
 
^^^^ STOP hitting trees!! If a car (something I love) hits a tree (something that keeps me alive,) I die a little on the inside.



I feel REALLY good. I did better than normal, actually, and my normal is 3:24. :lol:
 
^^^^ STOP hitting trees!! If a car (something I love) hits a tree (something that keeps me alive,) I die a little on the inside.



I feel REALLY good. I did better than normal, actually, and my normal is 3:24. :lol:

I can assure you the tree is perfectly fine. Its not in boxes like my Honda.

Still, Good job today at the rally. 👍 Glad to have a snow specialist pick up the slack for me. :D
 
Well... I'm not slow on dirt, but, I'm decently fast on snow. I feel sorry for your Honda, too.
 
Well... I'm not slow on dirt, but, I'm decently fast on snow. I feel sorry for your Honda, too.

I appreciate that. I'm on the hunt for a new shell and transmission. I have my engine taken apart atm. Ground my seats and ordered new valves yesterday. My cams are at Delta getting ground. Next week I start boring and honing the block .030 over and fitting in JE pistons. I'm thinking about getting a billet crank but thats going to be tremendously expensive.. Long story short, that little B18 is going to scream. :D
 
I don't trust the post-tree structure with that much HP.
 
I don't trust the post-tree structure with that much HP.

:lol: 3 foot thick fir trees are damn strong. Also, I'm not trying to get a large HP boost, just a much stronger build than stock so I can turn over 10k rpm
 
I'm just saying what you are: trees are stronger than the frame.
 
I'm just saying what you are: trees are stronger than the frame.

Oh! Yeah I read that wrong. You're absolutely right. The car will be a large pile of shrapnel if I screw up again. Just cant push so hard, esp. in a front wheel drive car in gravelly mud. But, here's to hoping I have a car for Olympus next year! 👍

Also, on topic, dreadfully excited to see the results, probably less than you. :p I'm really curious what my crap run placed me though.
 
^^ Impossible. *insert Futurama "does not compute" robot*
 
Right, so far I have the results of SS1 and SS2. Let me describe it like this: extremely close at the top!
 
^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS excites me. Words can't express....
 
Extremely!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back