WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,915 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Championship lies in tatters"

^ It'd be more likely I'd sleep in.
 
Please do me a small favor. Before the rally, experiment with how close to the lines you can come without the timer starting. This helps me a lot :)

Stage schedule:

Usual business when it comes to the start procedure.

Mt. Aso A
Mt. Aso B
Mt. Aso A
Tokyo Bay (SSS)

Oh, and, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP :)
 
Until I Googled Mt. Aso, I thought it was somewhere in Europe. Nope. I just looked it up, and it is indeed in Japan.
 
You doubt I did my research? :lol:

Anyways I'm somehow looking forward to ending this season, especially to see how you react to the surprise I have for the top 6.. 1 hint to help you: retro
 
You doubt I did my research? :lol:

Anyways I'm somehow looking forward to ending this season, especially to see how you react to the surprise I have for the top 6.. 1 hint to help you: retro

I don't mean to doubt you, rally. I just never heard of Mt. Aso before playing GT5. And even then, I didn't know where it was. This is the first time I heard any hint to its whereabouts.
 
No probs but, just kidding :sly:
 
img.php


:sly:
 
I can't see what it says for days. Is the rally in 2 hours?
 
Right now it says: 4 days, 1 hour, 55 minutes :sly:
 
Oh, okay. Plenty of time to prepare. Do you all have the courses?
 
I do have them, yes
 
kuanza
fun rally, i loved it.

One question only, my total stage times are 10.49.9.
Why i have 11.19.9 in the final score?

glad you liked it :)

i have to admit that i don't remember so i can't say right now. Iirc i noted a very bad ss1 time but i most likely forgot to subtract the seconds between crossing finish line and starting your run.. Yet another proof i should wait for sunday :lol:

kuanza
nice, you go correct it now.
Thanks.

i will have a look at what might have happened as soon as possible. If i have in fact made a mistake in the timing, i'll correct and stop doing time-checks on saturday nights 👍

? ? ? ? ?​
 
It's been corrected in the championship standings
 
18 gmt. Or look in the OP :sly:
 
18 gmt. Or look in the OP :sly:

14:00 GMT-4 (current time zone)


Thank you, spring time! Yet another benefit of spring; an extra hour of sleep before WRC. :)

Now, goodnight.
 
Wait.. Does it change to summer time this Saturday?
 
Its summer all year round in Australia, 35+ degrees everyday, try that on and see how you like it,
 
Lovely summertime changes :lol:
 
Wait, so when is it for us Mel? 2?
 
Might be 2 for me to? I think
 
Might be 2 for me to? I think

I think so. You could see if you could show up at 1:30, just in case you're late, and maybe you could SupeRally, just to try to squeeze in some points, if you are late, but I'm pretty sure Illinois is my timezone.
 
Announcement:

If it turns out the numbers have dropped extremely thanks to Mon's championship (which has almost the exact same structure) I'll retire WRC permanently.
 
No!!!! Leadership is needed! We can't lose rallymorten!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back