WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,910 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! Weird eh. Usually how tall pines turns up. Cold, hard gravels with black ice
 
Easy, find a co-driver. Give your subie a roll cage ad stiff suspension and bucket seats and you'll be fine for production class. Oh and get a straight exhaust pipe. Boxer engines sound nice with a straight pipe.
 
I'll go back to school before that, though. College, here I come. (and not with a roll cage)
 
I hate snow
 
The results may change following a protest I have just received, the sender claiming I have missed some jump starts. Stay tuned!
 
I think everyone did atleast once
 
Jump starts:

A - Drivers who started before the time, but by less than 1 sec:

S.S.1
- Ya-Shoe

S.S.4
- ELMARCTUFF

Sentence: ELMARCTUFF's 10 seconds penalty will be added to his final time. However, given the circumstances, he has been shown mercy and will only have the 5 seconds already applied as penalty. Those 5 more seconds would not change anything anyway, but it will not be tolerated.

YaShoe is required to provide a replay of his SS1 start for further investigation by the stewards.

B - Drivers who crossed the line more than 1 sec early and reversed back to around the starting line:

S.S.1
- A_North_Korean

S.S.2
- GTP_james_USCC
- A_North_Korean

S.S.4
- GTP_james_USCC

Sentence: Drivers have not been penalized.

C - Drivers who crossed the line more than 1 sec early and did not reversed back to around the starting line:

S.S.1
- ELMARCTUFF
- KUANZA_GT

S.S.2
- Ya-Shoe
- MrMelancholy15
- Dahlzi

Sentence: Warning to all drivers. This will not be tolerated again.

On a sidenote: make sure you send the FR's to those sharers as these will be the only way you can download the stages!
 
Last edited:
I WASN'T LAST! :)
Thanks for a nice race everyone, really enjoyed the driving and the whole setup of the cup.
Maybe Dahlzi and I will show up next week too :)
 
rallymorten
Jump starts:

C - Drivers who crossed the line more than 1 sec early and did not reversed back to around the starting line:

S.S.1
- ELMARCTUFF
- KUANZA_GT

S.S.2
- Ya-Shoe
- MrMelancholy15
- Dahlzi

Sentence: Warning to all drivers. This will not be tolerated again.

On a sidenote: make sure you send the FR's to those sharers as these will be the only way you can download the stages!
We're all bad people
 
Wait, we have to be behind the start/finish line? I can't tell where it is...
 
It says "around the start line" so it's just to give a good estimation. It is due to these small confusions that will and always will happen when things get started first time, hence why I have been showing mercy just this once. I also think I better not check the times on Saturday night but rather Sunday mornings when I'm fresh off a good night sleep. Can save some of those confusions in timing etc.
 
Fun rally, i loved it.

One question only, my total stage times are 10.49.9.
Why i have 11.19.9 in the final score?
 
kuanza
Fun rally, i loved it.

One question only, my total stage times are 10.49.9.
Why i have 11.19.9 in the final score?

Glad you liked it :)

I have to admit that I don't remember so I can't say right now. IIRC I noted a very bad SS1 time but I most likely forgot to subtract the seconds between crossing finish line and starting your run.. Yet another proof I should wait for Sunday :lol:
 
Last edited:
Glad you liked it :)

I have to admit that I don't remember so I can't say right now. IIRC I noted a very bad SS1 time but I most likely forgot to subtract the seconds between crossing finish line and starting your run.. Yet another proof I should wait for Sunday :lol:

Nice, you go correct it now.
Thanks.
 
I will have a look at what might have happened as soon as possible. If I have in fact made a mistake in the timing, I'll correct and stop doing time-checks on Saturday nights 👍
 
So, less than a week to Rally Japan.. Is anybody still interested at all? If not I'm not gonna spend Saturday night waiting for nobody to show..
 
I am
 
So, less than a week to Rally Japan.. Is anybody still interested at all? If not I'm not gonna spend Saturday night waiting for nobody to show..

Duh, :)

Sorry for being busy with WMA WRC videos. :(
 
It's just there's been some sort of tomb silence for the past 3 weeks, so I was getting nervous.

As you might have noticed, the team championship is no longer due to the sheer lack of what I call real drivers. Which means if you want a change of car now's the time to do it. I for one will change to a '99 Focus, I feel the lack of a 6th gear in the '08 is slowing it down.
 
No fears, I think it comes down to not having anything to say.
 
Of course il show for my favourite league.
 
The shoe lives :lol:

Looks like we'll survive for yet another rally 👍
 
Even though I horribly dislike Mt. Aso.

It's got so many steep, tight, technical corners...
 
Even though I horribly dislike Mt. Aso.

It's got so many steep, tight, technical corners...

Same lol, should be really challenging. Maybe too challenging..
 
I need pacenotes.

"Caution: lunatic Bugatti Veyron jump @ crest, 1R, 1L, you can't slow down in the air"

"I need airbrakes!"

(I've been airborne into a Mt. Aso wall way too many times.)
 
MrMelancholy15
"Caution: lunatic Bugatti Veyron jump @ crest, 1R, 1L, you can't slow down in the air"

"I need airbrakes!"

Am I strange if I pictured this as a classic Grist/McRae situation? :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back