WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,912 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! do you have an extra spot for me on todays race?
I have read the regualtions, I would like to drive a PWRC or SWRC class car.

Nationality: Norway
PSN: Dahlzi / GTP: Dahlzi
G27 wheel
 
Hi! do you have an extra spot for me on todays race?
I have read the regualtions, I would like to drive a PWRC or SWRC class car.

Nationality: Norway
PSN: Dahlzi / GTP: Dahlzi
G27 wheel

You'll be put in a PWRC as that's the support class we're running today. Can you be a little more specific on the car?
 
You'll be put in a PWRC as that's the support class we're running today. Can you be a little more specific on the car?

I am going to drive a PWRC rigged Subaru Impreza WRX STI prodrive style `01
 
You are aware PWRC is tuning prohibited right?
 
Alright, just wanted to be sure you were :)
 
A spot more open for a other driver (PWRC) ?

PSN: Pola3F0x
Nationality: Norway (5 feet away form Dahlzi)
Controller/wheel: G25
Car: Original Audi TTS '09 (270bhp/1415kg)
 
Done!

If things go well and you like what you see, would you consider signing up for the WRC class too?

Oh, just a little tip, when lining up for the start, first of all slow on the section leading up to, and stay in one line, but also try to keep your lap time counter in the UPPER HALF of the banner spanning across the start line, this will make it all 1000x easier for me :)
 
Last edited:
I hjave a little too bad connection at home, but Dahlzi's connection is good :) If i get better connection, maybe ;)
 
Lounge open, start in T minus 16 minutes!
 
Be there in a second.
 
MrMelancholy15
Juuuuuhhhhhhuuuuuuu, like you nordics say, I'm coming!

I could live without the last bit of info :lol: just hurry :)

Edit: OH MY 🤬 GOD! Disconnection, trying to get back on :(
 
Awesome... Simply awesome! Great rally today guys, I loved it!
 
Almost certain PWRC is not going to happen, not due to numbers but due to time :(

Edit: I am in a position to tell..

The leader after SS1 is an expected driver, same for 2nd. But 3rd..
 
Last edited:
Mon & I are top two, I bet. He's in first for SS1, right?
 
MrMelancholy15
Mon & I are top two, I bet. He's in first for SS1, right?

Correct, you're just about 2 seconds slower :)
 
Correct, you're just about 2 seconds slower :)

soon_meme_collection_640_14.jpg
 

Wait and see

SS2 was about a repeat of SS1 positionwise. Interesting that we almost on the splitseconds were 10 seconds slower than SS1 time..
 
Important enough for a double-post, it's THE RESULTS!

WRCstandings1_zpsd41b9094.png


Which means the championship now looks like this:

WRCstandings_zps17e18f45.png


Note: I most certainly have screwed at least one name but as long as we know who's who all is fine, right?
 
I'm almost leading championship, rallymorten is almost leading championship. :eek: Tied with YaShoe.
 
Last edited:
MrMelancholy15
I'm almost leading championship, MonSpaNur IS leading championship. :eek: Tied with YaShoe.

Fixed. I'm only 2nd due to consistency :)
 
MrMelancholy15
Sleeping in cost me. MonSpaNur did well, today, but, I'm on a roll. I mean, I woke up for a change. :lol:

Speaking of waking up, did the replays from round 1 work? And did you get from round 2?
 
Speaking of waking up, did the replays from round 1 work? And did you get from round 2?

Haven't checked, and I got three stages. I lost track of how many stages there were.
 
MrMelancholy15
Haven't checked, and I got three stages. I lost track of how many stages there were.

That should also be enough to fill at least 10 minutes if done correctly :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back