• Thread starter Sarques
  • 264 comments
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg

imageedit_2_4783335838.gif

Tokyo R246_9.jpg

Tokyo R246_6.jpg

Kiss My Ass

More dodgy photography from me but hey...deal with it!

It's about time i took my favourite curvy lady for a spin. My classic Blue Beetle:

(as you can see, that rear quarter view makes the Beetle look great)

...lost out this time to my lovely metallic brown one. After taking in a lap this is the picture i had in my mind and it turned out good.

But, Is it just me or is the gradient banding in GT6 worse than ever? It's properly kicking my ass, which was the inspiration for the title as well as the lovely ass on the Beetle.

The picture that i got out of the PS3 looked truly awful, almost put me off!

One more thing, lot's of people seem to complain about and think editing pictures is a bad thing....Get with the times!

I'm a great musician and a sweet, raunchy guitarist. I sound sweet playing my guitar when it's not plugged in, But when i hook up to my rig i can make angels swoon...So, think of editing like that, take something good to begin with and make it better!

Getting bored of the editors being slammed on here...Well, all you none editors, Learn how to do it and you'll see what you're missing out on.

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and laughing!)

👍

Kiss My Ass #2

Well, I love how this one turned out. It's one of my favourite pictures. The Beetle is just so curvy. I'm getting this one printed and hung on my wall.

It has inspired to do a series of pictures like this based on classic and my favourite cars of all time all using similar editing. I can't wait.

This though, was horrible to begin with. I don't know what it is with GT6 but the quality i get from it is terrible. But after using as many techniques as i could think of, i got it looking good.

This was a hard one to do...but a very pleasing result.

Anyway...Thanks for looking (and laughing!)

👍

Sunrise

So, i made another tutorial video, this one is longer and more in depth based on my speed edits. It's well worth a watch if you can bring yourself to sit and cope with me and my voice!

I'd like to think it's full of useful hints and tips but it's probably not!

I really hope you take the time to watch it because I took the time to make it!

Let me know what you think and if it's any help at all!

Anyway...Thanks for looking

👍

Last edited:
Back