Wolfsburg - Volkswagen pictures

• Thread starter Sarques
  • 264 comments
Now i would post a Kubelwagen doing a wheelie, but there are problems...
You see, either nobody has done a wheelie setup for one for GT6, or just didn't wanna share one
AND Nobody mentioned that wheelies have to use a wheel instead of a controller, or manual gears
Despite the fact that those might be beneficial to do a wheelie[citation needed], and i don't have a wheel
Along with the fact that the set ups i try to use on the Kubelwagen that works on other cars in videos don't work.
Or the physics change might have disabled wheelies...
No, its OK, im definately not angry or anything... Grrrgh

Special%2520Stage%2520Route%2520X_27m-2.jpg

I was wondering how it is possible that the rear rims and tires are so wide.
But i guess you had help from a paint prog.I only get these 165 tires and 4j rims, or just narrow wheels.
Sure looks good, too bad not possible right now in the game.
Wait, you also posted that red one with wide rear rims and tires???? How? Is it real ingame?

Last edited:
No paint program. Custom firmware PS3, realtime modding. I just like to modify my cars how I want.
Could care less about online.
Okay, that explains it (i'm not going into details, but i understand what you have to do). Too bad this isn't possible with the normal game settings.:guilty::eek::(:yuck:
In real life you also put wide rims and tires on cars when you modify them for racing to get better grip.
Makes me wonder again why Polyphony put's "The real driving simulator" on the box.:banghead:

YOUR BEETLES LOOK AWESOME!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

A few of mine....I have alot of photos that I cant find :(

Attachments

• Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 13
  • London_1.jpg
    London_1.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 11
  • London_4.jpg
    London_4.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife__6.jpg