World Cup 2002

• Thread starter Kelly
  • 243 comments
Hello...

I'm from Germany / Düsseldorf

The goalkeeper from Senegal was verry impressive. ( Senegal / France )

The German / Saudi Arabia 8:0 game , I'm dont have seen but I think that's to be funny . :D

But in the coming Game, England / Germany, I'm to wish for a 1 : 1
Otherwise they must to build (maybe) a new stadion !!!

:odd:

So long
Werner

Well i'll be supporting England. But the reality is that either a Argentina, Maybe France (Zidane is out ?) or possibly the good old Germans...... It would be nice if there was a shock result Cameroon or the USA (are they in? lol :lol: ) but this is the world cup and that doesn't happen.

Well Japan and Korea are looking pretty good :eek:

I've a funny feeling England aren't gonna get through round one :( :( Why we always get Argentina ? We are cursed :rolleyes: :nervous:

Argentina is gonna rock. Well last game i heard Mexico won. I wonder if Mexico will make it any farther?

The Irishman's arre verry Good in the Game Ireland / Germany !
As well without the Irish-captain . :)

fussballer3.gif

Originally posted by F2002
AMERICA HAD A LUCKY WIN OVER A TEAM THAT IS RANKED 7th IN THE WORLD !
Yeah but you have to wonder.... 1st goal is lucky, 2nd goal Real lucky, But the 3rd goal??? I dont know if that would be considered lucky. They had to bust there butts to score that many points. :eek:

Im not exactly rooting for the U.S. to win the thing but after this last game, you know that they will have their spirits lifted and will carry that on to the next games. Who knows they might make it farther then what people think.

Originally posted by The Porko
GO PORTUGAL usa have no chance. 😈

Weeeeee!!! What's that Porko?? I'm sorry, couldn't hear you. I was too busy yelling SCOOOOOOOOOOORE! I almost called it too! And without Mathis or Reyna... this is great news for the US fans. Gonna be a fun match to watch v. Korea.

Originally posted by Puffy
is Argentina first in Group F, they are in group F right

Yeah they're in group F i think 1st :confused:

Can't wait till tomorrow!England v Argentina :nervous: Hope we get a good result here :rolleyes:

Well done to USA for a great game against Portugal :thumbsup: Shame about the OG :P

Originally posted by The Porko
USA played good but for Portugal they were play so **** :mad: its not funny. The coach should of put Nuno Gomes in the starting line

Yeah, Portugal looked like crap to be honest. I think the US speed was too much for them though even so...

Originally posted by lotus350

Well done to USA for a great game against Portugal :thumbsup: Shame about the OG :P

:P

Yeah, we'd like to forget all about that one! :D
Just glad it didn't screw us over in the end. I'm rooting for winning the group... hell, I'm glad just to be where we are now!

Cheers to all and enjoy the matches :cheers:

I know little about the game, but I did notice that when Portugal would kick it across the center line, America beat them to the ball on several occasions. I must admit the game is more fun to watch than it used to be, though I'd only seen bits of it. The diference between Football and US football seems to be player strategy vs coach strategy. US football is a coach's game.

Back