World Cup 2002

• Thread starter Kelly
  • 243 comments
I saw it. The US team let me down. They looked like they were being toyed with for a good part of the match.

Yeah, Korea had the ball control and good attack but not so good attackers. Korea didn't get good shots on goal though they had many and I feel that, after watching the replay, the one goal they had was kinda lucky cause it seemed to go off both his head and shoulder and then only barely made it inside the goal. Oh well, I'm happy for the tie as it puts us in good standing.

Oh my god....

France are out !

Denmark and Senegal go through.

Mind you the old garlic scoffing snail eaters had it coming but Senegal ????? :confused:

We won by two goals to nothing . :D

Germany is to be present !!!

:D :D : :odd:

Attachments

• flaggen_deutsch.gif
    flaggen_deutsch.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 37
Hmmm, you've got either Paraguay or South Africa, i think?

Oh well should be a win for you i think, unless your guys are carrying injuries?

Har Har Har. Oh yeah I cant remember the name of the argentinian player that hit and spat on Danny Mills I need to know this because I have a freind who doesnt belive me about this

Yeah saw the interview saying that he'd been spat on but i'm fairly sure it wasn't said who the spitter was.

Not nice.

So anyway, what do you reckon to Denmark?

Nah it didn't say.

I dunno what to make of Denmark, they don't have any particular player who stands out as a world class player. Tomasson is good but I don't know how they've gotten so far. I think Sweden are a better team and we should have beaten them easily.

Same as that really. Dunno what to make of them, but we don't normally do that well against the scandenavian (did i spell that right?) teams. oh well at least it's an evening fixture should be a bit cooler for them than 104 as it was today.

Ugh, soccer.

I hope soccer does not become popular over here in the states.

I can just imagine what would happen if the US won the World Cup. Thankfully they suck.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Ugh, soccer.

I hope soccer does not become popular over here in the states.

I can just imagine what would happen if the US won the World Cup. Thankfully they suck.
Where have you been, Soccer is very popular in the U.S. at least here in Kansas. I won't say we're in the middle of nowhere but if soccer is already popular here, it must be popular EVERYwhere else in the states. Five of my six kids play. Four of them live and breathe soccer.

Strange that soccer isn't popular much in the USA , such a great game :odd: anyway your through to last 16 facing i think it's Mexico next :eek: don't think you'll win that somehow :P

Todays highlight England v Denmark

I'm expecting a good game here, and don't want it to go to penalties hopefully we can do the job on them good and proper, i hope :nervous: :D

Back