World Cup 2002

• Thread starter Kelly
  • 243 comments
Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

Yeah but Sven Goran Erricson he is still da man so give him some credit.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo damn superior football nation Brazil. Oh well ill just have to wait for Euro 2004.

Sven is da man i agree, great job! Problem is ... i can't get that stupid song out of my head, you know the one..." sven sven sven goran erricson, he's a lovely geezer but don't forget that he's from sveden " so annoying me :mad: damn funny song :lol:

Come Euro2004 we gonna kick some ass
schmoll2.gif

:D

Well well Korea through to semi's beating Spain on penalties :thumbsup: Good to see the hosts get this far :)

Hello Y2TUSCAN

You dont must to be sorry !

I think, the American players , played much better than the Gemans.
The result in the game, USA v Germany was only luck !!!

The only good German player, was Oliver Kahn .

To win the Cup, we must clone him to a full team !!! :D

hehe ...

brille.gif

party.gif

lots of turkey fans here in germany so a final would be really interesting :D

but we ll also do our best against Brazil or in the game for the 3 rd place ;)

Its gonna be BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZil and South Korea in the final. And BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ is gonna win there fifth CUP:coffee: :cheers: :cheers:

Originally posted by f1king
Its gonna be BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZil and South Korea in the final. And BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ is gonna win there fifth CUP:coffee: :cheers: :cheers:
Well, there goes that prediction. It's too bad the host team is out, would've been nice to see a host team in the final. But, well done Germany.;) GO TURKEY!!
:D

Still Party here, so no much time left to post a lot ;)

nice to see that the planet is a good place for soccer threads :D

and yeah gooooooo turkey gooooo of course :)

I think, Brazil has no change to win !!!

The Germam team, play so baddish , and has so much Lucky , we can only win .

Ha Ha... :D

Attachments

• kahn-4.jpg
    kahn-4.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 50
Hmmm,

Should be interesting, to my knowledge Brazil and Germany have never met in a world cup tournament... (someone correct me???) Germany are likely to play their normal efficient, although to some boring, game and try to force Brazil to open up. Brazil may try to dazzle the Germans in the first half and squeak an early goal but i have to say i think it will probably go to Germany.

Interestingly Kahn the German skipper thinks that Brazil are the best team in the tournament.

Stats are as far as I know (office talk) Brazil have got to the final 7 times and Germany 5. We can't remember the wins though.... Top three scorers of the cup so far are two Brazilians and one German, the top scorer being Renaldo whose fitness is suspect. Bookies are making Brazil favourites but just about everyone I know is preparing themselves for a German victory........

Me, I reckon Germany by a one goal advantage, probably 2-1. But it's going to be a slow game.

hmmm,

to keep the fire burnin ;)

i watched alot of WC and EC stuff the last nights... lots of games were really bad after watching them again :( imo the brazil team is good for a 60 min game... after that, they lost the concentration you ll get some chances to score...

so no matter what will be happened, lots of the "underdogs" did well and i m looking forward to a nice EC in Portugal and the english revenge 2006 in Germany ;)

Cheers

Rod

Ok so Brazil are world champions again :thumbsup:

3rd place playoff was a good match :eek: :D

Overall good world cup and i'm glad that England lost out to the eventual winners :shades:

_38107411_cafu_23_ap.jpg

Euro 2004 here we come! ;)

Back