World Endurance Interlagos 2Hour Special Event. COMPLETED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 133 comments
Sneak preview for the Raptor Race Engineering entry.

20201112225751.jpg

Hehe that bridge thigy of in the distance looks like you are at the same place facing the other direction, further down the track... that would put you in the run off aria of hell corner... and those give way signs are cracking me up :lol::lol::lol:!

That's actually the road that continues straight on from Turn 1. I was coming back down the track last Saturday as I had a filming assignment at Bathurst on the Sunday. It's the section used as the Turn 1 escape road during racing, but it's part of the public roads the rest of the year.

That's actually the road that continues straight on from Turn 1. I was coming back down the track last Saturday as I had a filming assignment at Bathurst on the Sunday. It's the section used as the Turn 1 escape road during racing, but it's part of the public roads the rest of the year.

Like I said.. Hell Corner :P. I've got my braking point wrong a few times, drove down that road, and slammed into the concrete wall the game has blocking the roadabout where the back of your car is. I don't recall seeing give way signs in the game. I can just picture someone in the game having messed up, chucking a uey, and then sitting there waiting with their turn signal on for the other cars to go past :lol:.

Will the race be run in 2 hour duration mode or will we be running a set number of laps? Trying to figure out the best pit strategy and if it's a fixed number of laps it changes the equation quite a lot since the GT3 cars won't run all of the laps :P

Ok, thanks, that lets me figure out how to run this :) GT3 should be looking at somewhere around 75-80 laps if my estimates are correct, and with the multipliers as they are I have to decide between four or five stops for the race. I like it; shorter stints means no worrying about tyre wear essentially, but you add the extra stop obviously. The longer stints get rid of a stop but the tyres will suffer badly towards the end of the stint making it easier to make a mistake (or simply lose pace).

It's nice when there isn't One True Strategy like we usually end up with in the FIA races and dailies.

Looking at a tentative run in the lmp1 class just to give Drex someone to beat. Cant leave him out there all alone. Just gotta double check and clear the schedule before confirming.

Redneckchef I would like to run so YOU wouldn't come in last of the LMP1 class if there is still room.

GTPlanet Name: Timm Sheehan
PSN Name: tmsheehan
Class: Gr.1
Car: Toyota TS050 Hybrid '16
Number: 921
Livery (When Completed): TBD

Got room paoloevans for another GR.1?

Back