World Endurance Interlagos 2Hour Special Event. COMPLETED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 133 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Drex125
ScoobyMcPancake
Cmon man, my only chance to keep up with you is if you dont switch.:lol::D

Let's bring it on. I promise to do my damndest to keep you in sight.:scared:
Well I wouldn't want to give you an easy victory either. Interlagos is one of my worst tracks, I've had little to no practice, and I may or may not have a penchant for miscalculating my fuel and running out in these events. You should be in with a good chance I'm guessing.

New Zealand
New Plymouth
Well I wouldn't want to give you an easy victory either. Interlagos is one of my worst tracks, I've had little to no practice, and I may or may not have a penchant for miscalculating my fuel and running out in these events. You should be in with a good chance I'm guessing.
Hey, I dont give up on this sort of thing since its such a long race and things can come into play. But I'm good at burning out tires, so with my tires and your fuel we might have a good battle. If I can beat you I'll be going for it. :cheers:

Last edited:
New Zealand
New Plymouth
@paoloevans Thanks for hosting a great race. Thanks everyone again for the fun racing and I'm sorry again for some of those indecisive passes near the end.

Congrats as well to @Drex124 and @Lazybike for the class wins.:cheers::gtpflag:

I was trying to push you for it @Drex124 but just couldn't get some of that infield consistent. That toyota hates to turn.:D

Had a blast and good fun. Sure we will all get some good pictures out of it as well.

United Kingdom
Fareham, UK
paoloevans
@paoloevans Thanks for hosting a great race. Thanks everyone again for the fun racing and I'm sorry again for some of those indecisive passes near the end.

Congrats as well to @Drex124 and @Lazybike for the class wins.:cheers::gtpflag:

I was trying to push you for it @Drex124 but just couldn't get some of that infield consistent. That toyota hates to turn.:D

Had a blast and good fun. Sure we will all get some good pictures out of it as well.

Thanks mate. Was a great race :)👍

I'll post final results and some race photos tomorrow :D

R1600Turbo

Premium
United States
CG, AZ, USA, Earth
R1600Turbo
Good stuff, but incredibly frustrating lol. Mustang had the pace in qualifying, but during the race with tire wear it just wasn't the car to have. First stint I wore the fronts down pretty quickly so let @Lazybike go by. From there I went pretty much full rear brake bias and tried to settle in around 8/10 pace. Lost time after the first stop as I filled and he didn't. (I also used the restroom during this stop and just got back to my seat in time for it to release me on the track :lol:) Just tried to avoid losing too much time until the last stint where I pushed as hard as I could. Ran my fastest lap of the race (low 31 I believe) and was able to bring the gap down a bit but it seemed like every time I would gain time, I would lose it trying to let the LMP cars go by. The last few laps the car had enough and I lost some time. 2.5 seconds after 2 hours is fairly close either way. Definitely not recommending the Mustang for longer races. :P

Last edited:
Greece
Crete
Not really the race i hoped for, but i enjoyed it nonetheless.

I guess i didn't have the pace to keep up with the front row anyways but my screw up at turn 1 at the start of the race sealed my fate for the rest of it. From beyond that point it was a lonely run, seeing the front runners only when i was about to get lapped.

Still, it was a great experience and congrats again to @Drex124 for his win. Im looking foward to your next event @paoloevans!

United Kingdom
Fareham, UK
paoloevans
Ok some of my photos from the race....

Part 1:
7422030047358256128_0.jpg
7431600196566417408_0.jpg
7422593005901611008_0.jpg
7431600198713902088_0.jpg
7422030046823481344_0.jpg
7422030055413416968_0.jpg

Last edited: