World Event: Amuse 350Z Challenge ->700PP Fuji Speedway -> xx:53 / xx:23

• Thread starter vinster
  • 164 comments
I videoed a couple of races, some fun back and forth; will post when I figure out how! In at :23

Not too many so switching to :00

Last edited:
Here is my free run
This was done with Mr solarrs tune for Suzuka event.
Only change is final gear

Nice Lap jpro.👍 maybe I have some time tonight to set a time. I have the Suzuka tune for the 350Z, hopes it works on Fuji as well?

Ranking updated.

I videoed a couple of races, some fun back and forth; will post when I figure out how! In at :23

Not too many so switching to :00

Im curious mate, you will figure it out.:)

:53 :tup:That was a good race! I was fiddlin with cam views because I was videoing the race and it messed me up at the end:dopey:

In again at :23 Your on cam if I can keep up with you:)

Wow that was a nice grid of Zeds!

Thanks to Solaar, BlacqueJacques, jpro01 and anyone else I missed (didn't see the grid lineup, but saw plenty of Zeds)!

Managed a PB of 1'40:9xx in clean air too. Also, I saw you were all bunched up quite close, what's the protocol on waiting for others? I've litterally just started online as I'm usually an offline TTer. The racing was really close at first (sorry for bumping you on the first lap solaar, had lag and just ran into the back of you) and I was overtaken by 3 Zeds in one swoop at the end of the straight at one point. Once I was ahead again, I was just going lap-for-lap to beat my PB, and was afraid I'd get taken with drafting again, should I have held back and joined the pack again?

I'm out for the night. See you all tomorrow.

Edit: and solaar, thanks for the great tune, only had do adjust a couple bits to suit me, and I'd be lost without your tune!

Last edited:
hi everyone.
i've tried yesterday only for one race but didn't have time for more.
I've manage 1:40:182(free run) but general i am not satisfied with my set up:mad:
I also manage 1:39:7xx with slip stream but again not satisfied

Great races yesterday,👍👍👍
Full grids with GTLMsquad-Shurik, -Solarr, -Knilch, Theewar, jpro01 and Roytjuhh87 (only with the wrong car, the NSX:lol:) and more guy's from GTP, to many names to remember.:dunce::cheers:

Thnx you all.:cheers:

Audio on my vids not the best but I will try and post the big grid races from Saturday, Great racings boys (and girls)! :gtpflag:👍:tup:So many GTPers to mention until I review vids and grids!:)

Should be in for the :53 👍

Thanks for pushing me to new lap records, solarr!

Last edited:
Good laptimes mate, I'll put the .708 on the board.👍

what board are you talking of vinster?

sugestion: race takes approximately 16 minutes and change. Why don't we have the scheds with every 20 minutes..? only a suggestion.

In at :53

Records-maybe he meant personal best?

Also takes time to load/match up for race, do not think you can squeeze in 3 races an hour?

Online crashed for :53:grumpy::yuck:

what board are you talking of vinster?

sugestion: race takes approximately 16 minutes and change. Why don't we have the scheds with every 20 minutes..? only a suggestion.

I mean the fastest lap ranking.

In at :53

Records-maybe he meant personal best?

Also takes time to load/match up for race, do not think you can squeeze in 3 races an hour?

Online crashed for :53:grumpy::yuck:

I was also thinking to put 3 races in an hour. It can be done, but it's gonna be tight. With the connection failure:grumpy: sometimes in mind, when you try again, for sure you'll miss the next race.
Also because it's a 10 lap race, it's nice to have some time to relax between races.:cheers:

10 laps was too long for youtube's 15 minute rule so my vids of Saturdays amuse races can't be posted there.:grumpy:..sound was scratchy anyways:)

November 2nd can't come soon enough!

Best saved lap is a 1'40.169 I think did an other 40.1 in race.

Had two really good races with Spy this afternoon thanks 👍

Tomorrow I'll be getting my G27 :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Best saved lap is a 1'40.169 I think did an other 40.1 in race.

Had two really good races with Spy this afternoon thanks 👍

Tomorrow I'll be getting my G27 :embarrassed::embarrassed:

Yeah whas fun,although i changed something in my tune yesterday and now the car understeers like crazy...so i need to go back to the tuning garage again...:ouch:...

Enjoy your new wheel man,like i said it will take some time to get used to,and feel wierd at first,but it will be woth the money dude...for real!!!...

spy.

Yeah whas fun,although i changed something in my tune yesterday and now the car understeers like crazy...so i need to go back to the tuning garage again...:ouch:...

Enjoy your new wheel man,like i said it will take some time to get used to,and feel wierd at first,but it will be woth the money dude...for real!!!...

spy.

Thanks I'll let you know how it goes. Might be little help for your tune, change the rear toe -more :P

Someone post tunes?

I'll post mine, but know I got it from solarr (the guy that takes existing tunes and makes them gold) and I made some changes ;)

min weight, max power, 14 aero, R3 tires
springs- 9 2
damper- 4 5
toe- 0 0
camber- 2.2 2.5
brakes- 6 7
gearing- I can't remember! Using 2nd twice per lap is most efficient I think.

The Gran Turismo one.

---------------------

Boy, the 350Z doesn't really have a speed advantage on the straights, things like the NSX, California, GTR beat it on the straights, but it sure has speed and stability in the corners.

Last edited:
The Gran Turismo one.

---------------------

Boy, the 350Z doesn't really have a speed advantage on the straights, things like the NSX, California, GTR beat it on the straights, but it sure has speed and stability in the corners.

Okay. I thought so.

Back