World Event: Amuse 350Z Challenge ->700PP Fuji Speedway -> xx:53 / xx:23

• Thread starter vinster
  • 164 comments
Are the posters of fast times using the clutch? I have yet to try engaging the clutch on my G25:dunce:

Last edited:
Heheh true true, I am still testing but you are right I should change it 👍.
You should try the G27 I mean when GT5 hits every function on the wheel will work so why not?

I'm nog as talented as you zo it will take me long time to get used to it. And if i want to be competitieve in the wrs i really need the paddles

Last edited:
Took a wee bit more off my old time of 1'39.877.Its now 1'39.767 and thats without the clutch as I use a DFGT..When looking at the replay I seen a few places where I went wide,not off track wide but could have gotten a better line in and out of two turns.

I'm nog as talented as you zo it will take me long time to get used to it. And if i want to be competitieve in the wrs i really need the paddles

Yeah I agree H pattern is a harder indeed. But using the wheel is also alot of fun. I am stuggeling the most with catching drifts lol.

I did a couple of race today and yesterday but I have not come across any Z's :(. Mostly GTR's

Yeah I agree H pattern is a harder indeed. But using the wheel is also alot of fun. I am stuggeling the most with catching drifts lol.

I did a couple of race today and yesterday but I have not come across any Z's :(. Mostly GTR's

Iám using a wheel but i think i will wait for GT5 till i use my G27. I can get used to the new wheel and physhics at the same time. Al ready asked for a short vacation 3 til 5th nov ;)

BTW we have a nice event for you at GTHQ now you got the G27. If the arn't any Z on the track

Some good races tonight,thanks fella's...:)

@Solarrrrrrrrrrrrrr:dopey:,that last race whas a blast,wheeling you in like that when you are also driving very fast laps askes for so much concentration and nerves , that the reward of the victory feels as great as can be...!!!...top race and top driving from you,great stuff mate!!!👍👍👍

(fastest lap without slipstream:1'39.651)

spy.

In at :53

Where are the 350z's?????? (4 car grid and me the lonely 350Z - :sly:why the GTR ?)

In again at :23 :):dopey:

Last edited:
Hi guys. Going to be on at some point tonight with another two or three guys in tow, i'll be running the amuse s2000 though and wondered if its a good car for 350z vs battles. Not had chance to check times n stuff, but if its faster than the 350 by some margin i'll head over to the open event. Rather keep it in the family though ;)

I think I am done with Prologue and online Prologue events:grumpy:.

I need to 'save' being a sometime slave to a video game, and score points with the wife, while waiting for GT5 in November:)

Besides, it appears mostly non-350Zs show up at :23 and :53:grumpy:

And why chase lap times when new physics are 2 months away:yuck:

Of course I'll be back when I get my copy of F1 2010; see you in that thread at the end of September :)

Cheers 👍

p.s. everyone is gone already:lol: - no reply/comment yet :lol:(now Wednesday morning:lol:)

Last edited:
Back