World Event: Fuji 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 /:30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 701 comments
I tried matching in a few of these today, with no luck at all. I tried for a 00, :30, and :00 race and got a FTC on all 3. Called it a day at that point.

I have done a search of the threads and can't find anything. Just wondering what you guys mean by "bug". cheers
:confused:

A flaw in the game that gives the car an unfair advantage over the other cars. i.e. Nissan GTR has a bug in the tune were it can just take off unrealistically off a turn and some cars running in the grass faster than cars on the track.

A flaw in the game that gives the car an unfair advantage over the other cars. i.e. Nissan GTR has a bug in the tune were it can just take off unrealistically off a turn and some cars running in the grass faster than cars on the track.

thanks for clearing that up. 👍

No it picks up about two mph. I don't think that it'll make a significant difference in your time.

The time is not gained at the finish line, what really counts is the lowest speed achieved in that corner, taking a wider driving line produces a higher speed along that curve, the time is gained at the last curve of Fuji, depending on the car you can bet for 2 or 3 tenths, hopefully GT5 will bring some kind of telemetry ... or not.

ok guys, sorry I don't get on here often! I don't think grass was cheating, I stayed with two wheels on track and other of road. BTW i didn't think grass was cheating, what it does whenever you get on it for some time with 4WD, tire slips and RPM revs up and you can gain some extra mph. can't do that with RWD lol ... don't know how accurate that is with reality lol but we will see in GT5

It doesn't take off much time from the lap, 0.200 or 0.300 maximum. I can run a 1.38.3 without all that grass if not quicker. My best lap time now is 1:37.895. Im figuring i can hit 1:38.1 without grass. but easy low 38s without it.

If some want I can do another video upon request. BUT don't think it takes much time off like some do lol ... you can all try and see how much you can knock off. not much at all. Barely .2 of a sec

Last edited:
... you can all try and see how much you can knock off. not much at all. Barely .2 of a sec

Most people on this site are not interested in trying bugs, it's not sporting.

lawnmower.gif

Most people on this site are not interested in trying bugs, it's not sporting.

lawnmower.gif
Well for those who talk bull crap, then maybe they should test it and see for themselfs.

...haha this is funny! Im going to do a run without the grass "bug" lol or whatever some calls it. I guess some are just too serious, ohh well.

Last edited:
.2 off a laptime can be the difference between finishing first or second. In reality it does not seem much but on the track it is ;)

And for the record, we not jealous of people who use an unsporting advantage to get ahead :yuck:

And for the record, we not jealous of people who use an unsporting advantage to get ahead :yuck:

(keeping in mind a 1'37.9...) And we even further removed from jealous feeling for those that use unsporting advantage and do not get ahead... :D

(keeping in mind a 1'37.9...) And we even further removed from jealous feeling for those that use unsporting advantage and do not get ahead... :D

haha ok i take my words back lol :) ok ... I got my best clean lap time then ever before (and no grass) will post on tube soon guys.

I think thats the best, cleanest and fastest lap I ever seen with R8 at Fuji 700PP:)
I think we all love to see that you share this with us and tell that you want to drive clean and fast, and you do that!!! Really!!!

Per

I think thats the best, cleanest and fastest lap I ever seen with R8 at Fuji 700PP:)
I think we all love to see that you share this with us and tell that you want to drive clean and fast, and you do that!!! Really!!!

Per

thanks quattro! I can still do better. There i still had few mistakes, was not perfect. Im gonna try and go for 1:38 flat or low 1:38.1 ... it's very possible and no grass needed lol

Last edited:
Hi guys, can you please ellaborate on this bug setting. Does it happen just on the GTR, or is it on any AWD...?

DCP
Hi guys, can you please ellaborate on this bug setting. Does it happen just on the GTR, or is it on any AWD...?

You can use it on Subaru too (I have only tested with STI)

45/55
ride high +10 / +10
toe -0,50 / +0,50

Test without first and use ghost to se how it works..

Per

1:38 right?... then last night you (R8 guys) were not running at full throttle, because I was faster than you and my best lap is 1:39.1

You can use it on Subaru too (I have only tested with STI)

45/55
ride high +10 / +10
toe -0,50 / +0,50

Test without first and use ghost to se how it works..

Per

Thanks quattro for the info.
No...lol I don't wanna use or try it. I just wanted to know for which cars.
I saw quite a few AWD on Fuji burning tyre smoke out of every bend, so i just assumed those to be the bug setting cars. Also the STi 05. 680pp max and still running low 1'37s...pfft. RWD or FWD FTW until GT5...👍
I suppose this Audi R8 is a culprit as well...?

DCP
Thanks quattro for the info.
No...lol I don't wanna use or try it. I just wanted to know for which cars.
I saw quite a few AWD on Fuji burning tyre smoke out of every bend, so i just assumed those to be the bug setting cars. Also the STi 05. 680pp max and still running low 1'37s...pfft. RWD or FWD FTW until GT5...👍
I suppose this Audi R8 is a culprit as well...?

Hei again :) At the GTR you would see it give a very fast acceleration out from corner, but you had to know how it works for getting the best acceleration.
The Subaru you would see its very high, looks strange and very good acceleration too.
I dont think its bugs for R8, I have not heard about it, but its some bugs in Suzuka where you can get your car to fly around. Best with Citroen. Fuji have a bugs like that too, but dont remember the car.

I think you have a bug in your WORD too: Test it?

Starting WORD and the type: =rand(200,99) and press enter.. (easter eggs)

Per

1:38 right?... then last night you (R8 guys) were not running at full throttle, because I was faster than you and my best lap is 1:39.1

Oh Liz, you know .. we are polite to the ladies .. ladies first:)

I think you raced very well last night:)

Per

DCP
So do u think microsoft have a hand in this bug that's bugging us...?

Hehe, no. :) I mean that its some hide bugs everywhere, some are easy to find and other not :)

Those who make the programs often use to create their own hidden secrets here

Per

Last edited:
Well it seems Fuji 700pp is back,so this thread is also... :)

Will check if my F430 needs an oil change and some new rubber...

spy.

Well it seems Fuji 700pp is back,so this thread is also... :)

Will check if my F430 needs an oil change and some new rubber...

spy.

Would be great to give GT5p one last (hopefully) hurrah with some good online racing from the GTP contingent and friends 👍

Back