• Mode: Online Event :Expert Class PP 700 / PRO
  • Game Spec: SpecIII
  • Physics: Professional
  • Track: Suzuka
  • Car: Open

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • The yellow line is the track boundary, any part past the yellow line (asphalt or not) is not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, God will strike you down with a bolt of lightning if you do
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Clutch is prohibited

Race chat:

Lap times and replays:

See you on the track! :cheers:

KimJong-TeamAmerica.jpg

Last edited:
EL_Z was kind enough to play with me and my 599 for a bit, but 10 lappers at a big track like this pretty much ruin me. Someone keep him company. :D

I am taking the afternoon off from work today, and tomorrow; so I'll be all over this one, and using my GTP_ moniker as soon as I submit my registry quali time.

That is once I settle on what I think is my best quali lap time!:)

:lol: it's always boring when there are more laps, the slower you are the sooner you realize your gonna be lost.

I'm hoping the f40 will be the car of choice for this btw 👍

hey, i´m not always the slowest with my controler :)

no, but i think 5 laps are enough, then you see who is first and the ranking isn´t changeing

I'll have a couple of practice laps and jump in at :00.

Any car recommendations?

D.

Thanks for the thread EL_Z-san:sly:...will be here tomorrow and over the weekend!!...

To the above posts:5 laps =boring????:ouch:?????...mates,for me (and i am sure many more members over here)the more laps the better!!!...:):)👍👍

See you on the track soon lads,

spy.

/\cool, I'm starting with the dancing pony:sly:

A poor fail to start. Re-tune now required:yuck:

Only had time for one race tonight :(

Thanks to Twisty, EL_Z and especially BTH_Don540i for a nice clean battle towards the end of the race :cheers:

Guilty of getting my Cali out right away, cant help it its such a great car, that gearbox...:drool: hehe :)

Well i tried the GTR a while ago for a couple of laps, and i came out with 2.01.506:tup:!

EDIT: I forgot! California 2.00.921:)

Well i tried the GTR a while ago for a couple of laps, and i came out with 2.01.506:tup:!

EDIT: I forgot! California 2.00.921:)

Hmm, I suspect my 2:05.4 isn't all down to the car i'm using :drool:

It's the LM Spec Ford GT or whatever you call it. What handling mode are you boys using? Driving assists?

It's the LM Spec Ford GT or whatever you call it. What handling mode are you boys using? Driving assists?

That's a tough one to drive at the best of times. ABS at 1 nothing else (no ASM or active steering, no TC or driving line).

I'm in a F430 btw.

Dan

That's a tough one to drive at the best of times. ABS at 1 nothing else (no ASM or active steering or, driving line).

I'm in a F430 btw.

Dan
And dont take the foot out of the gas pedal :lol:!

Cali or tuned clio. Steer clear of the tuned lotus - literally, steer clear of them, especially in the corners. *

* unless it's Twisty Bits

As usual the rabbit cars are already the only thing I'm seeing so it's becoming a very boring event for me as I dislike all those cars so it's just a big time trial for me in a Viper/T.

As usual the rabbit cars are already the only thing I'm seeing so it's becoming a very boring event for me as I dislike all those cars so it's just a big time trial for me in a Viper/T.

All this update IS boring! Except for the Suzy events! We dont have much of a choise... but trying all those cars out, will make you (for sure) a better pilot:tup:;)! My ideia is, the more challenging and harder to drive the better:D! Thats why i wished for all the events to be locked to N tires and 800/850pp:crazy::lol:!

Last edited:
It's already pure carnage out there I'm afraid. The NSX is pretty much helpless against the punks in Cali's and Clio's, it just gets eat up on the straights with the tune I'm using. But I'm doing 1'59.9xxs--2'00.2xx's in clean air when I'm not getting my 🤬 violated. Oh well, looks like I'm going to have to get the Clio out of the garage if this keeps up...

ragefacey.png

Last edited:
All this update IS boring! Except for the Suzy events! We dont have much of a choise... but trying all those cars out, will make you (for sure) a better pilot:tup:;)! My ideia is, the more challenging and harder to drive the better:D! Thats why i wished for all the events to be locked to N tires and 800/850pp:crazy::lol:!

I have no problem driving the other cars, I just don't like them. The NSX and F430 I enjoy when they're not on R compounds but they need to be to compete and that just spoils them for me. I just plod along in the back half of the pack for now, running mid 2:02s to low 2:03s, maybe drop a 2:01, in other cars which is simply to slow to hope for any more.

I just miss the old days where you could bring any car on the PP limit and you'd probably have a couple of people to race with closely. Now it's just the same old cars every single time which you have to use or lose. I miss tyre restrictions to, 750PP R1s, 600 S compound, things like that. The days when you weren't hung out to dry so long as you were near the PP limit.

Cali or tuned clio. Steer clear of the tuned lotus - literally, steer clear of them, especially in the corners. *

* unless it's Twisty Bits

Well, probably even me. :drool: Hey, I feel like I owe you an apology for work'n you so hard. I tried to keep up the pressure without any bang'n, but I'm not sure I managed to stay clean? I apologize if there was some bumping. Nice job keeping me at bay, BTW.

i have tried the NSX-R yesterday with the same setup from the 550pp race, just tuned the weight, HP and N3 tyres, very fast car and fun to drive, i have managed a 2.01.xxx without a lot of laps.

Back