World Event: Suzuka 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 616 comments
Great lap El_Z! :bowdown:

As for me, I look forward to the event update! :lol: If the Lotus world event was on N3, or S1 tires it would probably appeal to a lot more people. But we def need a high pp world event at Daytona Road Course in the last 2 useful updates.

EL_Z..... Nice Lap bruddah. Damnnnnn 130R at 145MPH good stuff man. I did 1'59.968, but at the end of the straight after the 130R the whole car was on the edge of the grass. It was not a clean lap so i did not post it.

EL Z, if that lap was with my tune, I'm gonna keep smashing into the barriers until the hard drive crashes! :banghead: My best is a 2'01.6xx, with a gearbox upgrade from Vinster (on the 350Z thread, thank you). Cripes! Extremely well done! Outstanding! 👍👍

Last edited:
I tried the : 23 and :53 and no other 350Z's (only a corvette). :grumpy:

So I raced a couple at :00 and :30 and there was a much fuller grid (7-10 cars), though some disconnects happened; but most matched up right after. There were some punters in Calis; apologies to one Clio who I bumped trying to stay close in the first 3 corners (lag added to the problem).

Man I have a hard time being mistake free even for one lap. Twistybits' tune has lots of grip; but I always manage to bugger it somewhere:)

:tup:Thanks for posting your vid El_Zissou; maybe I can better my time watching your line and gear selection :dopey: (me)

Below is my best lap, also on GTDB.net. I hope to see some more Zs out there this weekend! :dopey:

[YOUTUBEHD]mprnAtMiQTw[/YOUTUBEHD][/QUOTE]

Thats insane, looking at the speed you carry in some corners is awsome. I know I can make up time in the S's but the last corner leading onto the up hill straight, my clio just does not like it and I loose prolly 0.25/0.5 and a good bit of exit speed.

In clean air my best is still 2:01, on a very few occasions I was on for a 2:00 flat but messed the the chicane up, or got a penalty for running wide at the last (fast) corner before the chicane.

anyway, I will keep practising. 👍

I'll be on this schedule later tonight in the 350z. Hope to see yous out there.

I was on last night with Jpro01, Sankegt, OSRbrindle, and a school of Tunas. I'm sure I left out a lot of people, but it was a blast guys. A whole lot of ZZZZZZZZZZZs everywhere :D

Thanks for your kind words all. :) I think I missed the action for this event, I can't seem to match with any others Zs. Event update will be here soon enuff I suppose :D

Thanks for your kind words all. :) I think I missed the action for this event, I can't seem to match with any others Zs. Event update will be here soon enuff I suppose :D

El_Zissou, I finally got her to 2'00.840 and posted on gtbd and found out that you and Fak are already in the damn 59s:ill::nervous:.... Props slimmy, Props.👍

btw, can you please post the vids of the lap so I can study bruddah. (whose tune is it man???)

btw, can you please post the vids of the lap so I can study bruddah. (whose tune is it man???)

:odd:

EL_Z..... Nice Lap bruddah. Damnnnnn 130R at 145MPH good stuff man. I did 1'59.968, but at the end of the straight after the 130R the whole car was on the edge of the grass. It was not a clean lap so i did not post it.

Wasn't this post after you watched the video posted above? :embarrassed:

Ha ha have you been drinking?? :D

Here you go man-

Twisty, I settled on your tune, with the Clacksman/R1600 tune as a close second. Thank you very much, she is a joy to drive

Below is my best lap, also on GTDB.net. I hope to see some more Zs out there this weekend!

[YOUTUBEHD]mprnAtMiQTw[/YOUTUBEHD]

Last edited:
**** man.....:ouch::dunce: Never even noticed the 59 part.....OMG!!!!!!!:ill:

Well, I guess that's what friends are for
07.gif

Man, I've been racing with you guys over the last few weeks and I have to say it's been quite humbling. Never been DNF'd so many times in my life. Yikes!

Back