World Event: Suzuka - Pro AWD 600PP - xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter TN2004S4
  • 114 comments
Had some great races last night with Solar, Lacko and Shurik.

Managed to hit 2'10.7xx in clean air with Evo X on r1s
btw, anyone noticed that evo x doesnt accelerate through the corners.
It feels like you lose power with slight movement of the wheel, its easy to see if you look at RPM gauge

Last edited:
btw, anyone noticed that evo x doesnt excelarate through the corners.
It feels like you lose power with slight movement of the wheel, its easy to see if you look at RPM gauge

accelerate [sp] :sly:

And, yes, that holds both versions (normal and Tuned by GT) of that car back. :ouch: I think it's the funky active AWD system at 'work' but can't be sure.

Solarr, please PM that tune you mentioned last nite so I can see how close to the aliens I can get:lol:

And thanks for your patience.

sure, not me. :lol:

i will be not surprised if we will see here in the end low ,08´s. :scared:

yes Honey, that was so much fun again. 👍 👍

Wow low 8s:nervous:, I struggle last night to get to 2'09.292. Easy to get fast lap for me. Impossible to maintain it for 10 laps:D. Last time this event was up, I only see low nines. Would love to meet the ALIEN that would get into the 8s though.

:lol:

managed a overall time of: 21:37.983

nearly every lap 2:09.5xx

took a pic, but quality is not so good unfortunately...:ouch:

Hope to see ya on track soon solarr:tup::cheers:

Attachments

• Honey Suzuka 600 Evo 10 laps.jpg
    Honey Suzuka 600 Evo 10 laps.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Honey Suzi 600 Evo 10 laps.jpg
    Honey Suzi 600 Evo 10 laps.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 26
:lol:

managed a overall time of: 21:37.983

nearly every lap 2:09.5xx

took a pic, but quality is not so good unfortunately...:ouch:

Hope to see ya on track soon solarr:tup::cheers:

Great times man. Hell I hope I can catch you on today man.

Looks like good fun these races...

Is the Mistu the only car in wich you can achieve those laptimes?..I don't realy like the car,but if its fun to drive(with this tyre setup),i will give it a go tomorrow...

spy.

Had some great races last night with Solar, Lacko and Shurik.

Managed to hit 2'10.7xx in clean air with Evo X on r1s
btw, anyone noticed that evo x doesnt accelerate through the corners.

Think you drive pretty good last night, but suddenly you was out.. What happen?

Per

Well had a couple of races today driving the '05 Subi...

Fastest lap in clean air 2'10.560
Fastest lap with slipstream from Herr RudiRaser 2'09.280

Changed the setup of the Subi so many times that i got totally lost in it and don't know were to go with it next ...

Of all the AWD cars allowed on this combo i just like this Subi best,so will try again tomorrow to see if i can make it go faster!!...

spy.

Well had a couple of races today driving the '05 Subi...

Fastest lap in clean air 2'10.560
Fastest lap with slipstream from Herr RudiRaser 2'09.280

Changed the setup of the Subi so many times that i got totally lost in it and don't know were to go with it next ...

Of all the AWD cars allowed on this combo i just like this Subi best,so will try again tomorrow to see if i can make it go faster!!...

spy.

2:10 in the Subaru that's great. 2.11.461 is my best so far. Like you I'm lost, I'm constantly tweakig but I can't seem to improve any more. Your time proves to me I can go faster :) I'm not a tuner though, it will probably take me some time but I'll get there. :)

last night I was racing against some guys with a (JP) tag. He was using the '09 Subi. I was in the front running mid to high 2'09s and he was clearly 2-3 seconds behind me. I never let up, but he caught up anyway. He passed me like I was literally standing still. when I was behind him with his tow, I was in the mid 8s:scared: Running low 9s and mid 8s for 4 freaking laps. Someone explain how????????? PLEASE!!!!! The only place I have any chance in hell was thruogh the esses. The minute he hit the straight, he pulls away like a bullet train.

Well ok,thats both the subi's into my garage for this event than...:ouch:

What a bummer,whas hoping to fine tune my beloved 05 subi,but don't see the point now anymore as i also got passed by one today that had the bug in its settings .... 👎

Will go to another event from now on..

spy.

Last edited:
Well ok,thats both the subi's into my garage for this event than...:ouch:

What a bummer,whas hoping to fine tune my beloved 05 subi,but don't see the point now anymore as i also got passed by one today that had the bug in its settings .... 👎

Will go to another event from now on..

spy.

You can still try the event, just don't use the Subi. Do you guys want me to change original post for the event to restrict the bug Subi? If you guys want, I will certainly do that ASAP. Let me know.

You can still try the event, just don't use the Subi. Do you guys want me to change original post for the event to restrict the bug Subi? If you guys want, I will certainly do that ASAP. Let me know.

Yeah i just did some reshaping of the Mitsu's bodywork with EL_Z...Its just not my kind of car i guess..allthough we had some good fun doing Suzuka in reverse!!!... :lol:

spy.

(EL_Z,did you really had to post that vid??...now everyone thinks/knows we are completely nuts!!!...lol)

Last edited:
Back