World Event: Suzuka - Pro AWD 600PP - xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter TN2004S4
  • 114 comments
Thank you Mr. Solarr :cheers:

WOW!!!!!! Simply phenominal man.:scared::crazy:, It seems El_Zissou that everytime I hand you a freaking setting. You take it to a whole new level bruddah. Effing great lap man!!!!:bowdown: Reperesenting NOVA haha!!!

I just study your lap man. You're a two foot driver...:lol: My left foot and my brain don't get along too well. Will practice this evening with the little help in your gearing though. Fingers crossed hope I can get into the 8s.

Last edited:
good one El Z, perfect last sector. 👍

i had today one really great race with some friends from japan. 👍 till lap 8.....:ouch:

masiro-iori, taruru, FullSpecHV, Kuru,

WOW!!!!!! Simply phenominal man.:scared::crazy:, It seems El_Zissou that everytime I hand you a freaking setting. You take it to a whole new level bruddah. Effing great lap man!!!!:bowdown: Reperesenting NOVA haha!!!

I just study your lap man. You're a two foot driver...:lol: My left foot and my brain don't get along too well. Will practice this evening with the little help in your gearing though. Fingers crossed hope I can get into the 8s.

You're too kind man- maybe you forget I had the help of your tune to get the laptime, so you get a lot of the credit :dopey:

I was able to get a very low 2'09 with Clacksman's Fuji tune with a new gearbox, if anyone else needs a tune. C-man, if you get bored you might try tweaking that one for this event, I bet with a couple changes it could be even better :cheers:

good one El Z, perfect last sector. 👍

Thanks Mr. RR, it was your great lap that made me want to get under 2'09- I will enjoy my 15 minutes of fame before you put another fast one up there :)

I didn't see your lap, but I bet our T1 and T2 are very close, right? I know my last sector was fast, but it has a lot of luck in it :embarrassed:

best t1 was a 56,4xx, t2 same like yours. the splits from my 2.09,083 are 56,680 & 1.44,249. so my last sector was also not that bad, but......... :D

C-man, if you get bored you might try tweaking that one for this event, I bet with a couple changes it could be even better :cheers:

Yes, well I would be happy to accommodate you but I cannot drive for 🤬 at the moment.
I will check my notes for you though.
👍

I cannot drive for 🤬 at the moment.

WAT? You working on some of that good Canadian beer over there, eh???? :dopey: :dopey:

clacksman [CA]

image_20063181047151597.jpg

best t1 was a 56,4xx, t2 same like yours. the splits from my 2.09,083 are 56,680 & 1.44,249. so my last sector was also not that bad, but......... :D

Well, I think my T2 on that lap was a 144.0xx, so it looks like your last sector was about the same as mine :)

I'm sorry I double posted.

i_m_too_sad_to_tell_you.jpg

Time for a G27 Clacksman? I noted on smoketronics that they no longer have any G25's available (that is where I bought my Playseat).

Time for a G27 Clacksman? I noted on smoketronics that they no longer have any G25's available (that is where I bought my Playseat).

Not yet; my G25 is only very slightly used. G27 right before HST kicks in was the plan until I stumbled across this G25 for sale in my town.

Any who wants share his tune?

PM is fine aswell if you want to keep it a secret. I won't tell anybody

Since the update I didn't play until yesterday, I did 4 laps with my Skyline R34 behind SpawnBlack (Evo X) but he was much faster than me, I need an Evo X with a good setup.

Does anyone have a tune for the Evo X 07? Fastest lap time I've managed is 2:11.5's and cant go any faster:tdown: I've tried a lot of tunes out there which are good but something is missing:confused:

PM me:tup:

Since the update I didn't play until yesterday, I did 4 laps with my Skyline R34 behind SpawnBlack (Evo X) but he was much faster than me, I need an Evo X with a good setup.

well, I have a nice setup but its on r2/r1 tires.
The best time i can do with it is 2'10.7xx (free run), its about 2 sec slower than guys on r2/s3 setup. Still i can follow my friend Solarr (he is much faster in free run) without any problems in online races.

My set up is also not the best.
I'am at 09 high.
But i'am using r1/s3:)
If anyone has a good tune feel free to post it:):)👍

Could someone please post a setup for Evo X ?
Particularly the setup used to make these alien laps of 2.08.xxx ... my best in clean air is so far 2.15.xxx :((( and it was done in Subaru '07 not in Evo...

this one is also good for a high 08. :)

Car: Evo X PP 600
Track: Suzuka

Power (PS) 368 +/- +17
Weight (kg) 1309 % 85
Front Rear
Tyres R2 S3

Front Rear
Height -37 -32
Springs 2 10
Damper 3 5
Toe +0,06 -0,20
Camber 2,5 4,0
Brakes 6 8

Turn 42
TCS 0
ABS 4

Max. Km/h
1. Gang 62 3655
2. Gang 108 2122
3. Gang 145 1581
4. Gang 188 1217
5. Gang 224 1023
6. Gang 283 868
7. Gang
8. Gang
Last 3756

Had 2 awsome races last night thanks to jpro01(Evo X '07), GTRP_Thunder (Evo X '07) and hamtidamti007 (Subi '05) and I was in the Evo X '07.

First race was bumper to bumper action from lap 1 to 7 behind jpro01 with a couple of lead changes with GTRP_Thunder and hamtidamti007 6 seconds behind until I fell off the track:ouch: Thanks for waiting guys making the last 2 and a half laps even more exciting:tup:👍

The second race was even better as all four of us were not letting each other get away. On the start of lap 8 we were 4 cars wide down the straight into the first turn with no accidents:tup: Needless to say I was so excited I ran into the kitty litter at 111R:grumpy: finishing last overall but it was all good.

Average Lap Times of mid to low 2:11's...

:cheers:

Some nice racing last night with: SpawnBlack, Thunder and hamtidamti.
Lots of overtaking and bumper to bumper driving.

:lol:

sorry that i didn´t waited solar. i wanted to see the race time, it was 21.35,039. :)

Hell no worries man. OMG your fast, trying to keep up with you was a handful. Sir you got your EVO X nicely dialed in. That thing get out of the turns very quick. Thanks for the good race man. Sorry I couldn't be competitive enought to make you sweat slim!!

Back