World Event: Suzuka - Pro AWD 600PP - xx:00 / :30

Discussion in 'GT5:P Online Racing' started by TN2004S4, May 28, 2010.

1. EL_ZISSOU

EL_ZISSOU

Thank you Mr. Solarr :cheers:

2. TN2004S4

TN2004S4

WOW!!!!!! Simply phenominal man.:scared::crazy:, It seems El_Zissou that everytime I hand you a freaking setting. You take it to a whole new level bruddah. Effing great lap man!!!!:bowdown: Reperesenting NOVA haha!!!

I just study your lap man. You're a two foot driver...:lol: My left foot and my brain don't get along too well. Will practice this evening with the little help in your gearing though. Fingers crossed hope I can get into the 8s.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  3. quattro1234

quattro1234

Thanks for this link Rudi.. I think its good to let people know this.

Per

4. BlacqueJacques

BlacqueJacques

And a race line user like me :):tup:

5. Rudi Raser

Rudi Raser

good one El Z, perfect last sector. :tup:

i had today one really great race with some friends from japan. :tup: till lap 8.....:ouch:

masiro-iori, taruru, FullSpecHV, Kuru,

6. EL_ZISSOU

EL_ZISSOU

You're too kind man- maybe you forget I had the help of your tune to get the laptime, so you get a lot of the credit :dopey:

I was able to get a very low 2'09 with Clacksman's Fuji tune with a new gearbox, if anyone else needs a tune. C-man, if you get bored you might try tweaking that one for this event, I bet with a couple changes it could be even better :cheers:

Thanks Mr. RR, it was your great lap that made me want to get under 2'09- I will enjoy my 15 minutes of fame before you put another fast one up there :)

I didn't see your lap, but I bet our T1 and T2 are very close, right? I know my last sector was fast, but it has a lot of luck in it :O

7. Rudi Raser

Rudi Raser

best t1 was a 56,4xx, t2 same like yours. the splits from my 2.09,083 are 56,680 & 1.44,249. so my last sector was also not that bad, but......... :D

8. clacksman

clacksman

Yes, well I would be happy to accommodate you but I cannot drive for :censored: at the moment.
    I will check my notes for you though.
    :tup:

9. EL_ZISSOU

EL_ZISSOU

WAT? You working on some of that good Canadian beer over there, eh???? :dopey: :dopey:

clacksman [CA]

[​IMG]

10. EL_ZISSOU

EL_ZISSOU

Well, I think my T2 on that lap was a 144.0xx, so it looks like your last sector was about the same as mine :)

I'm sorry I double posted.

[​IMG]

11. clacksman

clacksman

No. See between my username and avatar. :sly:

12. EL_ZISSOU

EL_ZISSOU

Uh oh!

[​IMG]

:cheers:

13. TN2004S4

TN2004S4

OMG!!! Welcome to the darkside my friend!

14. Rudi Raser

Rudi Raser

new lap time from me, bad last sector. :ouch:

15. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Oh boy. :dopey:

16. BlacqueJacques

BlacqueJacques

Time for a G27 Clacksman? I noted on smoketronics that they no longer have any G25's available (that is where I bought my Playseat).

17. EL_ZISSOU

EL_ZISSOU

[​IMG]

18. Rudi Raser

Rudi Raser

:lol:

sorry that i didn´t waited solar. i wanted to see the race time, it was 21.35,039. :)

19. clacksman

clacksman

Not yet; my G25 is only very slightly used. G27 right before HST kicks in was the plan until I stumbled across this G25 for sale in my town.

20. DTM

DTM Premium

Any who wants share his tune?

PM is fine aswell if you want to keep it a secret. I won't tell anybody

21. LizMcQueen

LizMcQueen

Since the update I didn't play until yesterday, I did 4 laps with my Skyline R34 behind SpawnBlack (Evo X) but he was much faster than me, I need an Evo X with a good setup.

22. SpawnBlack

SpawnBlack

Does anyone have a tune for the Evo X 07? Fastest lap time I've managed is 2:11.5's and cant go any faster:tdown: I've tried a lot of tunes out there which are good but something is missing:confused:

PM me:tup:

23. jpro01

jpro01

well, I have a nice setup but its on r2/r1 tires.
    The best time i can do with it is 2'10.7xx (free run), its about 2 sec slower than guys on r2/s3 setup. Still i can follow my friend Solarr (he is much faster in free run) without any problems in online races.

24. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

One and done with this one. We should rename it the "Spec Evo X 600 series".

25. OCT262

OCT262

My set up is also not the best.
    I'am at 09 high.
    But i'am using r1/s3:)
    If anyone has a good tune feel free to post it:):):tup:

26. Lotrzyna

Lotrzyna Premium

Could someone please post a setup for Evo X ?
    Particularly the setup used to make these alien laps of 2.08.xxx ... my best in clean air is so far 2.15.xxx :((( and it was done in Subaru '07 not in Evo...

27. Rudi Raser

Rudi Raser

this one is also good for a high 08. :)

28. SpawnBlack

SpawnBlack

Had 2 awsome races last night thanks to jpro01(Evo X '07), GTRP_Thunder (Evo X '07) and hamtidamti007 (Subi '05) and I was in the Evo X '07.

First race was bumper to bumper action from lap 1 to 7 behind jpro01 with a couple of lead changes with GTRP_Thunder and hamtidamti007 6 seconds behind until I fell off the track:ouch: Thanks for waiting guys making the last 2 and a half laps even more exciting:tup::tup:

The second race was even better as all four of us were not letting each other get away. On the start of lap 8 we were 4 cars wide down the straight into the first turn with no accidents:tup: Needless to say I was so excited I ran into the kitty litter at 111R:grumpy: finishing last overall but it was all good.

Average Lap Times of mid to low 2:11's...

:cheers:

29. jpro01

jpro01

Some nice racing last night with: SpawnBlack, Thunder and hamtidamti.
    Lots of overtaking and bumper to bumper driving.

30. TN2004S4

TN2004S4

Hell no worries man. OMG your fast, trying to keep up with you was a handful. Sir you got your EVO X nicely dialed in. That thing get out of the turns very quick. Thanks for the good race man. Sorry I couldn't be competitive enought to make you sweat slim!!