World Event: Suzuka - Pro AWD 600PP - xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter TN2004S4
  • 114 comments
yea were some nice races...👍

managed a 2:08.9xx in race in clean air with my old settings.
Than I tried Rudis setup and managed a 2:08.7xx in freerun after 5 laps:scared:

Absolutely stunning time is the : 2:07.993 :eek::eek: I managed behind Rudi in slipstream...

I'm still not sure about the settings, but now I'm doing constantely low 9's..

seeya on track 👍

Attachments

• Suzi 600 Evo X in race with Rudi Honeycars best laptime.jpg
    Suzi 600 Evo X in race with Rudi Honeycars best laptime.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 65
  • Suzi 600 Evo X best lap no slip Honeycar.jpg
    Suzi 600 Evo X best lap no slip Honeycar.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
this one is also good for a high 08. :)

Car: Evo X PP 600
Track: Suzuka

Power (PS) 368 +/- +17
Weight (kg) 1309 % 85
Front Rear
Tyres R2 S3

Front Rear
Height -37 -32
Springs 2 10
Damper 3 5
Toe +0,06 -0,20
Camber 2,5 4,0
Brakes 6 8

Turn 42
TCS 0
ABS 4

Max. Km/h
1. Gang 62 3655
2. Gang 108 2122
3. Gang 145 1581
4. Gang 188 1217
5. Gang 224 1023
6. Gang 283 868
7. Gang
8. Gang
Last 3756

But not for me :lol: It's not all about the tune Rudi. I'm not as talented as you.

But thanks for the tune. I will give it a go for sure. Hope it will work cos we have an event with R1's required

yea were some nice races...👍

managed a 2:08.9xx in race in clean air with my old settings.
Than I tried Rudis setup and managed a 2:08.7xx in freerun after 5 laps:scared:

Absolutely stunning time is the : 2:07.993 :eek::eek: I managed behind Rudi in slipstream...

I'm still not sure about the settings, but now I'm doing constantely low 9's..

seeya on track 👍

08s CELEBRATION!!! GREAT TIME HONEYCAR. GOOD RUN YESTERDAY MAN.

Had a few races on tues night 1/6. Twice i got stuck with two tools. Main tool was a french guy name ended with 00000386 or something similiar and a aussie name ended with minto308 or matto308. Mr frenchie would allow you to get along side the punt you off the track of would brake check you on the straights. Keep a eye out for them!

I was on last night for a few and broke into the 2:10's.....but that was in someone's toe:tdown:

I have tried the R2/S3 set up and did manage a medium high 2:09 but I wasn't enjoying the back end slipping and sliding:nervous:. With this kind of set up its hard to recover if you were to miss your braking point or go a little wide at a corner. I'll need to refine this tune at the rear before I'm completely satisfied.

great racing is going on in the moment with some TEW guys. 👍 👍
Trick-R, taruru, Raging, Kuru etc.......

great racing is going on in the moment with some TEW guys. 👍 👍
Trick-R, taruru, Raging, Kuru etc.......

I had the opportunity to race against these guys several days ago. They are class A man. Very courteous and very clean:tup:

Nice tune on the EVO, I can put in some good times with it, but I have to work harder than I would with my Subaru. Maybe I just need more practice. Thanks for sharing it anyway.

in :30 :dopey:

Edit: New PB of 2.08.625

http://gtdb.net/?laps/1/600

And a fast and clean race with MOB_Wheel-Man :cheers:

pict0006zt.jpg

See you all tomorrow
badteeth.gif

Yo mein! Ugoddly times their bruddah! Alrighty, I've been putting too much time in at work and family. Time to put my time back in with me GT family. On a mission to break the 08s now dammit. I'll see you guys later on tonight and all day tomara!!!

Where in the hell have you been mein. You sorta dropped off the face of the GT world friend. Hope to see ya at a race soon dude!

this one is also good for a high 08. :)

Thanks a lot Rudi, with this setup the car drives like a dream, still, my best is 2'15.125 (possible 0,5s better) - am I driving a different car ? what am I doing wrong ?... I was loosing in average 1,8s to best California laps on Fuji and here I am loosing 7s ??:grumpy:

Thanks a lot Rudi, with this setup the car drives like a dream, still, my best is 2'15.125 (possible 0,5s better) - am I driving a different car ? what am I doing wrong ?... I was loosing in average 1,8s to best California laps on Fuji and here I am loosing 7s ??:grumpy:

Seat time man, seat time. Also don't be afraid to apply the throttle early with this car.

Well, I know I can't compete with you guys but...I hit 2'10.6 today in clean air. I was pretty proud. :dopey: With a draft from one of you aliens I could hit 2'09s no problem I think. 👍

Sorry Egghead, I think you were a little off...
:lol:

Yep, waaaay off :dunce:
I guess I'm just slow :(

Well, I know I can't compete with you guys but...I hit 2'10.6 today in clean air. I was pretty proud. :dopey: With a draft from one of you aliens I could hit 2'09s no problem I think. 👍

Nice time! 👍
I can't compete with that right now. Tried out the Viper at HSR for one race today, at least I know it will be my fault if I'm slow there, not the car :lol:

Yes, nice races yesterday. 👍
Today i will do some laps with the Suby STi, none bug set @ S3/S2. :)
But i think the whole car is a bug. :lol:

Man this event was a lot of fun when it was a world event. Unfortunately this time around it's not. I finally got on since the update and it's dead man....

Back