World Hyper GT Racing SeriesOpen 

• Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 93 comments
I've got my cars ready for tonight. Same ones I posted last week the Audi and the BMW. (I know I'm early :lol:)

We're most likely not racing today, Zed seems to have forgotten... again. I don't understand how he keeps forgetting about his own race series and why he doesn't check his GTP account...

Its starting at 10:30 guys sorry dont worry we are racing tonight.

SOrry I didn't tell you earlier but today has been packed full of stuff.

Sorry but at the same time, good luck!

I won't be racing tonight then, 10:30 is too late by the time the races have finished, good luck to anyone who is racing.

I won't be racing tonight then, 10:30 is too late by the time the races have finished, good luck to anyone who is racing.

In future we'll be racing at 10:00PM. Would that be okay with you?
If not we can change it.

We had a little race that night with 4 others and was pretty fun, they didn't match my skill though so I didn't really get to battle them but they all battled eachother well.

As you guys were not able to join (Which is entirely my fault) I've changed the dates so that yesterday didn't count in the racing series :)

too bad we are not racing in GT5 ...it is much better than GT6 + there is no pit stop glitch :D

Physics are alot less realistic than GT6 :/ Also the online is infinitely more smooth in GT6 when on GT5 the cars would act like magnets.

Online is where its at for me.

well man...tyres in GT6 are way too grippy so talking about magnet goes definitely to GT6...and the only "realistic" thing in GT6 are FF and understeer effect...because powersliding and drifting is just ridiculous... it's unfinished and bad game..

GT5 tires especially racing tires are a lot more grippy than GT6 saying GT5 has more realistic physics is rubbish in my opinion I know I don't race in real life but I know for a fact GT6 physics are more realistic. The only problem I have with GT6 physics is that all the MR cars seem to snap oversteer all the time which makes me wonder of the MR physics are broken (I know there's a thread for that issue.)

racing isnt only about racing tires god damnit... I will tell you example so you can imagine how better sports hard tires are in GT6...nordschleife...F40 ..all assists off and sports hard tires in both games...GT6 time was about 20 seconds better than GT5...F40 (bone stock) is doing nearly 360km/h in that freakin game.....my god even C63 AMG won't slide on sports hard..if I want to have fun I have to take COMFORT tires guys let's be serious :D ok Jahhaj then I'm saying just rubish... I don't ****ing care

edit : and I don't see how "realistic" is that car is more grippy on wet (20%) track then driving on dry...

Last edited:
I race in real life and I can honestly say GT6 is faar more realistic in every aspect. And yes I've raced cars before.

in every aspect....dude...are you really serious right now? :D aspect of super grippy tires, aspect of ruined tires after pit stop, aspect that every car in the game has much higher top speed than real life or are you talking about other aspects? like better menu or something? because that would seem more legit :D you are not the only one here who has experience with cars..

btw... my first car which I had 2 years was without ABS... I know how to drive it and handle it...but have you ever noticed that in GT almost every car locks front wheels everytime you dare to brake? :D and I'm not talking about slamming brakes like idiot..i'm talking about 50% brakes and heel-toe..

btw... my first car which I had 2 years was without ABS... I know how to drive it and handle it...but have you ever noticed that in GT almost every car locks front wheels everytime you dare to brake? :D and I'm not talking about slamming brakes like idiot..i'm talking about 50% brakes and heel-toe..

Well no.. At least not with me :/

Yeah GT doesn't simulate no ABS very well.

i'm just going to say this if it weren't for some stupid pitstop bug i would've had two podiums in wrs to my name now.

And about the physics i think overal it's a lot more improved over gt5 aspecially the braking with abs 1 needs a lot more care then in gt5 where cars wouldn't react that much to your braking imputs now in gt6 you can really play with the brakes to manipulate the car, you also have to watch out for putting too much weight on the front tires when braking so you don't stress the rear tires too much causing wear and loss of grip. But there's one nasty thing about this physics overhaul and that is that it has brought a lot of bugs with it, a lot of cars are way more fun to drive now and feel better but things like the out of sync top speeds to what they should be getting, the pitstop bug, camber bug and some of the mr cars just being undriveable. also online is a steaming pile of crap atm with the crown peace of half of the lobby disconnecting at 2.06 hours of the recent 2.4 hour unduro i did with WRS. let's hope all the online stuff get's fixed together with introducing the online club stuff and the shutting down of the gt5 servers which will open up more server space for gt6 hopefully improving the online connection problems.

you know...there is real difference between offline and online physics.. so what is true "simulation" in this simcade ?? does anybody know that? same problem goes with GT5 ..it's over and over same issues again ...and what mika said about ABS 1 is ******** I personally see no difference between ABS 1 or 10 there should be on/off mode because it would be the same :D

you know...there is real difference between offline and online physics.. so what is true "simulation" in this simcade ?? does anybody know that? same problem goes with GT5 ..it's over and over same issues again ...and what mika said about ABS 1 is ******** I personally see no difference between ABS 1 or 10 there should be on/off mode because it would be the same :D

There is a big difference, you notice the rear is more unstable (Which is an advantage for me at least) under heavy braking, So you can swing the tail out more under braking approaching a corner.

Sometimes I do drift/grip racing, where basically you're over-steering without heating up the tires and you can turn much tighter that way, but its ALOT more risky lol!

Back