World Hyper GT Racing SeriesOpen 

• Thread starter ZedMan1996
  • 93 comments
I won't be able to race tonight, got a long day tomorrow and even if I did race tonight I wouldn't be very good as I'm very tired, had a long but fun day, I'll most likely race next week.

getting disconnected from the gt6 servers and psn servers can't get on online so i guess i'm out.

Oh my...

Well? Anyone else willing to race today?

Zeke you haven't said anything recently... Are you joining or not?

20 Mins left I don't want nobody in the race AGAIN...

watching a movie tonight and going to watch the sebring 12 hour until the finish after that so i'm not going to be there.

If we're racing tonight I'll join. I know you've got a lobby up but I don't like all the restrictions.

What don't you like if I may ask?
I'm personally not a fan of having to quickly build a car without this and that and this for example no clutch, transmission etc. It's just my personal preference but I don't build cars with my own tunes anyway, if I need to make a car a certain PP, I just do what I can to make it that PP, I don't bother with my own tunes for things like that. It makes no difference now anyway I'm going to bed since we're not racing.

I'm personally not a fan of having to quickly build a car without this and that and this for example no clutch, transmission etc. It's just my personal preference but I don't build cars with my own tunes anyway, if I need to make a car a certain PP, I just do what I can to make it that PP, I don't bother with my own tunes for things like that. It makes no difference now anyway I'm going to bed since we're not racing.

Oh no what I said back there was for something totally different. You can use any modification in this one.

I was just hosting a room before this for the Touge.

I'm also thinking of shutting down this racing series. Literally nobody has raced in it yet and you're the only one that will race today.

I guess our group really has disbanded...

Might as well stop the racing series now. Nobody from our group seems to be bothered to respond or even be bothered to talk to me anymore which is a great shame, especially as I've tried to keep us together since we broke up.

RACE POSTPONED

don't have enough time these days and when I'm playing..i'm focusing on RaceRoom or Assetto Corsa because those are really stunning games and GT looks really silly at the moment compared to them...

The state of GT6 is most likely a factor in this but people should still respond at least. I think it's best to wait until GT7 or something (unless you become a full time racing driver).

The state of GT6 is most likely a factor in this but people should still respond at least. I think it's best to wait until GT7 or something (unless you become a full time racing driver).

Its such a shame our group has nearly fallen completely apart :( You guys really are awesome and thats a fact. We sure did have some good times in the past.

I'm not very good at hosting races as you can see, its just not my thing & especially promoting them.

And I think I'll be a full time racedriver in 2014 once I join team JPG Motor in Hong Kong, miiight be racing in the N2000 series in the Honda Integra's.

Might join supermodifieds in Nissan R32 instead.

I'm done with GT series and I won't give them another chance

Yeah it's definitely a shame that the group has fallen apart :(, I'll always remember the good times though :). Best of luck to you in whatever you do 👍. I probably won't see you on any other game then Zeeke so cya.

Yeah it's definitely a shame that the group has fallen apart :(, I'll always remember the good times though :). Best of luck to you in whatever you do 👍. I probably won't see you on any other game then Zeeke so cya.
we can meet up in lobby if you want :-) just for fun

hey fools there's a place called WRS online events why u no join?
Because I don't think I'm good enough to be honest and also I can't be bothered to sign up so yeah. Also Zeeke I look forward to random lobbies sometimes with you and Zed and whoever else. :)

I've beaten Oink in a few races in the past & even a lil secret duel lol!

I think I beat him 3/4 times.

I think I might be good enough for WRS but I don't have the time.

I've beaten Oink in a few races in the past & even a lil secret duel lol!

I think I beat him 3/4 times.

I think I might be good enough for WRS but I don't have the time.
yeah but Oink is an average racer...let's say something like Valdudes

Latest Posts

Back