World map?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dazzi
  • 8 comments
  • 1,180 views
Messages
327
Messages
dazzi45
In all this complaining, I just want to ask about something positive :P, what they refered to as the world map during the TGS, is that the trademark gt mode layout?
 
Yeah, a massive advancement eh? Well worth the wait for March 2010...in Japan...NOT.
 
It's pretty cool though I was afraid they would throw that map-concept away
 
Well I really dont see why everyone is getting upset, its only 6months just remember this, its already been 4 months since the E3 Trailer and look I personally have my final High school exams on until November (Mid Nov), and afterwards, theres an amazing line up of games for me to play, GT PSP, LBP PSP, Batman AA, Infamous, NFS shift, LBP PSP, Assasins creed 2, Ratchet and clank A crack in time, Jak and daxter, and I have yet to play Resistance retribution, and Im also anticipating Zelda Spirit tracks, New mario Bros wii, wii fit plus.
Trust me look at the positives, and when half a year passes :D, you wont be able to get to sleep the night before and the game you play, is guranteed to be near perfection.
 
I don't really understand how a "world map" can be listed as a feature.
 
well its in the game what else would you call it ?
 
I don't really understand how a "world map" can be listed as a feature.

I know. unless it is interactive in some way. It kind of like listing 'Menu' as a feature. :lol:
 
Back