World Street Car Championship | WSC | Sign-Ups OPEN! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 288 comments
  • 13,442 views

Timing

  • GMT+8 8:00AM (Qualifying start)

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • GMT+8 9:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • GMT+8 10:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT+8 11:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
It's a little different. I find it that cars are tail-happier online.
I painted my 1M purple! :)

WSC, it sounds cooler than WSCC.:sly:

They said the online physic are more real than the practice mode though.
I guess my Amuse will do the same as well. :sick:
 
They said the online physic are more real than the practice mode though.
I guess my Amuse will do the same as well. :sick:

Well. Your Amuse may turn out either way.
When I tested the R8 for another league online, it felt grippier.
When I tested the Raybrig NSX for another league online, it felt like crap. And I mean seriously, crap. I changed the entire setup, totally different from my offline one.
 
Well. Your Amuse may turn out either way.
When I tested the R8 for another league online, it felt grippier.
When I tested the Raybrig NSX for another league online, it felt like crap. And I mean seriously, crap. I changed the entire setup, totally different from my offline one.

I hope my Amuse will turn to the right way rather than left way. :scared:

Eitherway, i shall consider the first race as my experimental race.
So winning isn't my priority. ;)
 
ZEROX
I hope my Amuse will turn to the right way rather than left way. :scared:

Eitherway, i shall consider the first race as my experimental race.
So winning isn't my priority. ;)

That's what the preseason race is there for!
Now, if we could just get more drivers.
 
That's what the preseason race is there for!
Now, if we could just get more drivers.

Indeed, we need more. :guilty:

Ah, yes, talking about the G-Sport. That car, i'd test with the 520pp and 1150kg rules, and what surprise me is, it's as fast as the Silvia and 1 series and i believe it can be faster than but can't get near the RX7.
 
ZEROX
Indeed, we need more. :guilty:

Ah, yes, talking about the G-Sport. That car, i'd test with the 520pp and 1150kg rules, and what surprise me is, it's as fast as the Silvia and 1 series and i believe it can be faster than but can't get near the RX7.

I'm going to test other cars tomorrow and may switch to other cars. Not feeling confident about my 1M now...
 
I'm going to test other cars tomorrow and may switch to other cars. Not feeling confident about my 1M now...

I see. Here's a tip, find a car that can install aero bits. It'll be more useful. 👍
I can guarantee it.

If you've other car in mind,update the op. Who knows, i might change car as well. :p
 
I see. Here's a tip, find a car that can install aero bits. It'll be more useful. 👍
I can guarantee it.

If you've other car in mind,update the op. Who knows, i might change car as well. :p

I'll decide after the pre-season race.

Welcome Acuratltypes, to the league.
May I know the color of your integra?
 
The colour on my Lancer Evo shall be red.
 
The colour on my Lancer Evo shall be red.

Alright. Red fits nicely with the Lancer, imo. Good choice of color! :)

Updated the OP.
 
can i join this league? haven't joined any yet but im looking for my first
 
hey im interested in joining, i love racing real cars. can we pick a car thats already been chosen or do we have to go with something different? this league sounds like a lot of fun
 
can i join this league? haven't joined any yet but im looking for my first

Yes, of course you can. :)

hey im interested in joining, i love racing real cars. can we pick a car thats already been chosen or do we have to go with something different? this league sounds like a lot of fun

I'm sorry, but you'll have to go for something available. But you might want to stick on for a moment as phil, one of our drivers, is still testing the RX7.
We're using the pre-season race to test out our cars, so it may not be over yet if you think your car is underperforming. :sly:
 
Last edited:
Awesome! Can I use the WRX?
 
Alright! May I know the color?

Uhh.. I'm not sure what color mine is but I'll change it to the WRC blue.
 
Uhh.. I'm not sure what color mine is but I'll change it to the WRC blue.

That nearly became the color for my 1 series, haha!
If you would, vote for a time for the series?
 
That nearly became the color for my 1 series, haha!
If you would, vote for a time for the series?

I was thinking about maybe a lime green to be unique but i couldnt do it. hahaha. Can I change the color at any point?

And will do.
 
I was thinking about maybe a lime green to be unique but i couldnt do it. hahaha. Can I change the color at any point?

And will do.

Yea sure, you can change it as you will.
 
Yep. That should be a Saturday night for you right?

Yeah, afternoon-ish. I voted, but anytime works for me. Should I add you on PSN?
 
Yeah, afternoon-ish. I voted, but anytime works for me. Should I add you on PSN?

Great!
Yea. Note to everyone: Please send a FR to me but don't worry if you don't. I'll add everyone in the series a day before the pre-season.
 
I'm sorry, but you'll have to go for something available.

thats cool just wanted to be sure, i had my sights on the camaro possibly. since i run the vette in my le mans series it might be similar
 
Teeet! Wrong.
The Camaro are one of the fastest. Opps, i just spill it out. :p
Well, to each of their own. I've to say the Camaro suit me the most but i don't want to take any risk...so..

Maybe this will make you choose the camaro. :sly:
 
I have no time to test lately,maybe later I will have a brief test and let you guys know.
If anyone wants the RX7 go ahead and have it,don't want to hinder others testing.
 
I'm interested in this series, but I didn't notice any dates. When does the season start?
 
Can the car have the race modification. I have two a black one and the race modded one is grey.
 
I'm interested in this series, but I didn't notice any dates. When does the season start?

The pre-season race is this saturday. Time's most likely at 8 or 9 GMT+8.

My type r its black.

Alright. But I'm sorry, no RMs are allowed in this series.
We'll do an evaluation after the pre-season race to up the spec of underperforming cars.
 
Back