World Street Car Championship | WSC | Sign-Ups OPEN! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 288 comments
  • 13,487 views

Timing

  • GMT+8 8:00AM (Qualifying start)

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • GMT+8 9:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • GMT+8 10:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT+8 11:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
What time would the race be in eastern us.
 
EST right?
8 P.M. EST, Friday.
 
Ok when you say Saturday its for your time zone but for me would be Friday, ok got it just making sure.
 
I'm interested... the time slot is such that I can actually race (at the 8am only, realistically).

I'd like to test the Camaro and the RX-8; if time is an issue, pencil me in for the messed-up Commodore :sly:


My apologies, had my conversion around the wrong way. Not early enough; I'm afraid I can't withdraw my poll vote :dopey:
 
Last edited:
I'm interested... the time slot is such that I can actually race (at the 8am only, realistically).

I'd like to test the Camaro and the RX-8; if time is an issue, pencil me in for the messed-up Commodore :sly:


My apologies, had my conversion around the wrong way. Not early enough; I'm afraid I can't withdraw my poll vote :dopey:

Alright. If you ever find a way of working around your schedule, be sure to sign up! Cheers! :)
 
The type r won't get 520 pp unless I do all the stages of weight restriction, but I won't be able to meet the weight required.
 
Oh. I'll look into this when I get home.
The car list seems to need some fixing.
 
phil bell
Yes,well said!

To be fair, they would have had to make a few compromises for it to turn INTO A ROBOT. (ducks, pardonthespam, runs)
 
LOL yeah those robot parts need to go somewhere,so the rear seats and boot opening are compromised.:p
 
The new commodore's nice. The one that's running in the V8S is sweeeet!

Hopefully we can hit 10 drivers before pre-season. :)

Changed up the FT-86 for the Z4M due to it's ridiculous weight.
 
Last edited:
How is my "unique" Z4M doing?
 
If anyone has been testing/practicing at Rt. 5 what laptimes are you running? Just to see where I'm at?
 
Erm guys? I have noticed a terrible, terrible mistake I made in the times.
It was supposed to be Sunday, GMT+8, but I typed it as Saturday.
This my fault. I am terribly sorry.
Could everyone please reconfirm their participation?
It would be held at GMT+8, 8:00A.M. SUNDAY (Final) or EST 7P.M. Saturday.
I am truly, truly sorry.
 
Last edited:
If anyone has been testing/practicing at Rt. 5 what laptimes are you running? Just to see where I'm at?

Are you talking about CSR5 or SSR5?
I did a 1:43 st SSR5 the other day testing my 1 series.

Guys, please confirm your participation for the new timing. Real sorry to anyone who has to drop out.
 
Last edited:
After some testing with about 5 cars, im going with the Mazda RX-8. Lap times are slightly quicker than with the Z4 and Camaro, plus i like the way it feels.

the Lancia's PP cant reach 520 without full break in, it only reached 510 with the 93% power rule.
 
After some testing with about 5 cars, im going with the Mazda RX-8. Lap times are slightly quicker than with the Z4 and Camaro, plus i like the way it feels.

the Lancia's PP cant reach 520 without full break in, it only reached 510 with the 93% power rule.

Alright. Booking you in for the RX8.
I think you've mistaken the rule. The rule is that the power limiter cannot be used less than 93%, meaning only 100%-93% is allowed. I think you got that wrong.

Changed it the OP so that it's clearer.
 
Oh. May I know the color of your RX-8?

OP updated
 
Last edited:
May i join?If i can,could i take the Silva unless its taken
 
psn is petewheet btw
 
Yes you can. :)
May I know the color?
 
I may join if its possible.
 
Slzk,can I have my Z4M back soon?I would like to run that instead if the RX7 or TTS.
Thanks.
 
phil bell
Slzk,can I have my Z4M back soon?I would like to run that instead if the RX7 or TTS.
Thanks.

I'll give it right back when I reach home.
 
No rush,am busy as heck.Is it to spec?
 
No rush,am busy as heck.Is it to spec?

I have not touched it since you sent me it. I'll spec it and send it back.
 
Back