World Street Car Championship | WSC | Sign-Ups OPEN! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taiga
  • 288 comments
  • 13,458 views

Timing

  • GMT+8 8:00AM (Qualifying start)

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • GMT+8 9:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • GMT+8 10:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GMT+8 11:00AM (Qualifying Start)

    Votes: 4 26.7%

  • Total voters
    15
Sweet sign me up, dont know what car yet though.

My PSN: Silent7Sniper7

Also whats the race times for UK?

EDIT: Might use toyota supra, not 100% sure so save it please
 
GMT+0 right? Midnight for you.

Anyone has times on CSR5 yet?
 
Anyone got the toyota supra RZ? I thought I did but dont -_- I have a fair amount of stuff to trade.
 
Anyone got the toyota supra RZ? I thought I did but dont -_- I have a fair amount of stuff to trade.

I'll put the supra down for you first then. Hopefully you find yours by tomorrow.
I thought I had it too. Then I couldn't find it. :dunce:
 
Will be on in 30-40 minutes.
 
Lounge opening for practice, also sending out FRs to drivers.

EDIT: Practice lounge closed. All current drivers on the scoreboard has an FR coming their way!
 
Last edited:
I'll put the supra down for you first then. Hopefully you find yours by tomorrow.
I thought I had it too. Then I couldn't find it. :dunce:

So do I. I know a guy who probably has it.
 
My car was terrible then became ok.Now to get it up to 520pp.
 
Me, phil and jk just went on for a couple of laps and I managed to set a best of 56.2s. Race pace is around 57/58s for me. Anyone else got times yet?
 
Me, phil and jk just went on for a couple of laps and I managed to set a best of 56.2s. Race pace is around 57/58s for me. Anyone else got times yet?

when i was testing the cars i got the rx8 around in 56.1 untuned, now im in the 55 second range that ive had a chance to mess with things. i havent put in much practice yet as ive been preparing for my other league all week.
 
Just wanna clarify something, are we doing the races at separate times or are we doing both races at one set time. Cause I'm not sure what time it'd be for me at 7PM EST since I get mixed up with Australian EST.

If you're using american EST then I won't be able to make one of the races.
 
I got down to a 55.9 but am at around 56sec pace.
 
Stavingo
Just wanna clarify something, are we doing the races at separate times or are we doing both races at one set time. Cause I'm not sure what time it'd be for me at 7PM EST since I get mixed up with Australian EST.

If you're using american EST then I won't be able to make one of the races.

We are doing both races at the same time, one after the other. GMT+8, 8AM.
 
I'm changing my car choice from the Toyota to the audi tt-s coupe.

Can it be the HPA version?
 
Don't think so as we have homologated the stock TT-S and not the HPA.
My Z4 was terrible but it is handling better since the tune.Only had a relative handful of laps with it though.
 
Silent7Sniper7
I'm changing my car choice from the Toyota to the audi tt-s coupe.

Can it be the HPA version?

Sorry, but no. If you're taking the TT-S, I'll put you down for that in the OP.
 
Yer put me down for the audi :)
 
Hey,my Silvia's yellow.
 
Question about the power limiter, does it have to be 93%? I don't get what you mean.
 
Hmm... Seems it's still unclear.
The power limiter usage cannot be used to limit your power less than 93%. Your car must have 93% to 100% power and no lesser.
 
We are doing both races at the same time, one after the other. GMT+8, 8AM.

Alright, cheers for clearing that up.
 
Me, phil and jk just went on for a couple of laps and I managed to set a best of 56.2s. Race pace is around 57/58s for me. Anyone else got times yet?

Same for me.Race Pace
But i got as close to 56.5 seconds.
 
Me, phil and jk just went on for a couple of laps and I managed to set a best of 56.2s. Race pace is around 57/58s for me. Anyone else got times yet?

Same for me.Race Pace
But i got as close to 56.5 seconds.

when i was testing the cars i got the rx8 around in 56.1 untuned, now im in the 55 second range that ive had a chance to mess with things. i havent put in much practice yet as ive been preparing for my other league all week.

I got down to a 55.9 but am at around 56sec pace.

Seems like it's gonna be a good pre-season race tomorrow!
I've managed to hit a 55.9. Adjusted the car a bit. Race pace's around 56, before wear kicks in.

Remember, it is a pit stop mandatory race
 
Back