::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 7 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 912 comments
Come to think of it, i would love some bear hands.

I'll be the best Goalie in all of 'Futbol'

Or the best Wideout in 'Football'

:D

They would probably be bearly with in the rules too. :)

We was on a kick using the word "Burly" in place of barely....haahahah that makes for great fun.

Got a larger one loading up on youtube now. I tried to get everyone in the race on the screen. LINK ASAP when it loaded.

thanks i will definatly watch it when you have sorted it. i was in D2 but like to watch and look at pics from the first division:tup:

After reading a post saying that the Clarion is better than Woodone I decided to test all GT-R's except Motul (less power and more weight) on Grand Valley Speedway (online). This isn't really which one is fastest, but more of how they "felt" in default settings.

YellowHat, Clarion and Xanavi: Identical, more or less.
Woodone: A lot more oversteer, but slightly less understeer (I think).

I'm sure you could get rid of it by tuning, but I'm not that great with tuning, so I am going to have to go back to Xanavi. Too bad, I actually started to like the Woodone livery more... Not a fan of the YellowHat/Clarion.

Excellent side by side battle from last weeks race......Wished he would of held it in that turn. Was shaping up to be epic. Thanks for the clean run...I think it was Biffy. EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtPh4hZoBvk

Very nice. :) Too bad he ran out in the sand there!

GT500
chorda - Toyota Supra Tom's
faqoldschool - Takata Dome NSX
maSonn09 - Takata Dome NSX
XsApollo - YellowHat GTR
qczhao - Takata Dome NSX
sonic-_-89b - Arta NSX
boltzz_ - Petronas 430
wilhelm198824 - Xanavi Nismo GT-R
Nycrom - Lexus Eonos SC430
BiffyClyro93 - Lexus Petronas SC430
GTP_PaggyDaggy - Lexus DENSO Dunlop Sard
Paginas - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z
Centura - Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R
OwensRacing - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z
Vaga - Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z

GT300
GTP_Masicampo
cranky123 - Arta Garaiya 08
cranky456 - RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX-7
KamyKaze1098 - Toyota Wedssports Celica
Moieman - RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7
kroxsox - RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX-7
GTP_Senninha -
ffocus2008 - RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX-7
eppe00 - RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX-7
Scanny_Flick - Arta Garaiya 08

Updated to reflect car change...

Last edited:
me and my bro trying out the impreza and is350 and if we get close or beat or best times at monza with our other cars we will probs switch. Get a bit of variety in the grid.

GT500
chorda - Honda RAYBRING NSX (back to basic :))
XsApollo - YellowHat GTR
qczhao - Takata Dome NSX
sonic-_-89b - Arta NSX
boltzz_ - Petronas 430

GT300
GTP_Masicampo
GTP_Senninha -

But how about this week?

We can host an unofficial race at La Sarthe, no?
I can host if it's ok..

I can host again if needed, getting used to the names and the way things work.

Also suggestion to the host of the rooms or all racers for that matter. We really need a list of drivers in our race with possible subs printed and next to you, this will help host to know who to boot and who not too.

I would like to see GT5 accommodate the league with having private races where only those on a list are allowed to even see the room. As well have an impound for these people and their cars. Something where Masi can check mods and but set ups are hidden....make it some much easier and organized. . . . .I am dreaming I know.

GT500
chorda - Honda RAYBRING NSX (back to basic )
XsApollo - YellowHat GTR
qczhao - Takata Dome NSX
sonic-_-89b - Arta NSX
boltzz_ - Petronas 430
C-Falcon89 - Honda Raybrig NSX

GT300
GTP_Masicampo
GTP_Senninha -

GT500
maSonn09 - Yellow Hat YMS Supra
XsApollo - YellowHat GTR
qczhao - Takata Dome NSX
sonic-_-89b - Arta NSX
boltzz_ - Petronas 430

GT300
GTP_Masicampo
GTP_Senninha -
Also updated to change from the Takata Dome to the Yellow Hat Supra (since no one else is using it)

Code:
I can host again if needed, getting used to the names and the way things work.

Also suggestion to the host of the rooms or all racers for that matter. We really need a list of drivers in our race with possible subs printed and next to you, this will help host to know who to boot and who not too.

I would like to see GT5 accommodate the league with having private races where only those on a list are allowed to even see the room. As well have an impound for these people and their cars. Something where Masi can check mods and but set ups are hidden....make it some much easier and organized. . . . .I am dreaming I know.

One way is by changing our auto messages. Type in 'WSGTC' ...that way, whenever someone enters, ill know right away who to kick or not. Although im getting used to the regulars myself.

In terms of impounding winning cars - well, i have too much work as it is, if someone is willing to do it, then by all means, feel free :) Although i doubt any of the regulars would cheat, specially with the 500's since the 542 cap eliminates any upgrades (300's are a diff story for obvious reasons). Nismo Z is still really dominant by the way. Im still undecided of weather banning it or not.

What are HP's broke in and for GT500's?

Nismo Z 534HP
Any GT-R 518HP
NSX Raybrig 504HP
NSX EPSON 498HP

I dont have a Lexus broken in....or Supra for that matter. Looks like taking the Nismo Z out you can drop the power and regulate stage turbo's on cars that could easly run them like NSX's . . .

i am gt300 and would never dream of doin an ilegal mod i would be cheating myself more than anyone it would just ruin the experience. me and cranky123 are definatly intrested in competing in a mock race this week

Code:

One way is by changing our auto messages. Type in 'WSGTC' ...that way, whenever someone enters, ill know right away who to kick or not. Although im getting used to the regulars myself.

In terms of impounding winning cars - well, i have too much work as it is, if someone is willing to do it, then by all means, feel free :) Although i doubt any of the regulars would cheat, specially with the 500's since the 542 cap eliminates any upgrades (300's are a diff story for obvious reasons). Nismo Z is still really dominant by the way. Im still undecided of weather banning it or not.

yes i agree about the z.

quick compare to the gtr:
Z is soooo much easier to handle
GTR seems to feel very heavy, i feel that it has alot more understear
Z you can put your foot down quicker than the gtr

i might try out a sc430 instead of the z

Also if we do a mock race, shouldnt we do a different track

and impounding winners cars would simply not work as 75% of mods are reversable before they send car they would remove or they may have two of the same car. all sound far fetched but if someone was gonna cheat they would prob do this to get round an impound procedure aswell

Also if we do a mock race, shouldnt we do a different track

i aggree a different track would be better for me, but i think people may want a practice race on la sarthe but we had plenty for monza anyways there will prob be some for la sarrthe closer to that race

Nismo Z 534HP
Any GT-R 518HP
NSX Raybrig 504HP
NSX EPSON 498HP

I dont have a Lexus broken in....or Supra for that matter. Looks like taking the Nismo Z out you can drop the power and regulate stage turbo's on cars that could easly run them like NSX's . . .

EDIT

Ill have a decision soon, so incase i do ban it, people that's been using it can have ample time to transition to a different car by the time the season starts (ok, i guess that pretty much gives it away in't it? lol). And about impounding the car, yes. Its easy to cheat as cranky mentioned, so i guess we'll drop that idea.

GT500
XsApollo - YellowHat GTR
qczhao - Takata Dome NSX
sonic-_-89b - Arta NSX
boltzz_ - Petronas 430

GT300
GTP_Masicampo
GTP_Senninha -
donoman3000 - RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX-7

Nismo Z 534HP
Any GT-R 518HP
NSX Raybrig 504HP
NSX EPSON 498HP

Supra YellowHat 506Hp
Lexus Sc430. 511Hp (with turbo2 stage 546hp)
NSX all model. 505Hp

If we went with all 'o8 model cars there would be no issues IMO. . . reduces some liveries, but even races better then miss matched cars with different colors.

Exactly why does the ESPOSN NSX weight 50kg more for then the other NSX's? Its also an 08 others are older. Other years were to fast?

Impound would only work if they could be released on race day.

Also why would anyone need or anything not stock bought? IE Turbo's Softs Racing.......My car is stock, not a single upgrade purchased. If there was an impound then the cars would be banned if they had any mods purchased installed or not. I like the idea of a 24hr car loan.....Masi has the cars, he loans you the car you drive on race day and after that day it goes back to him automatic. Be Perfect!...I need a say so in this online programming. hahaha

Last edited:
If we went with all 'o8 model cars there would be no issues IMO. . . reduces some liveries, but even races better then miss matched cars with different colors.

Exactly why does the ESPOSN NSX weight 50kg more for then the other NSX's? Its also an 08 others are older. Other years were to fast?

Impound would only work if they could be released on race day.

Also why would anyone need or anything not stock bought? IE Turbo's Softs Racing.......My car is stock, not a single upgrade purchased. If there was an impound then the cars would be banned if they had any mods purchased installed or not. I like the idea of a 24hr car loan.....Masi has the cars, he loans you the car you drive on race day and after that day it goes back to him automatic. Be Perfect!...I need a say so in this online programming. hahaha

Not a bad idea but with this 1 gift a day thing that would never work after all there is like 50 drivers on list. And who is still going to know wheather they used there own with mods on it and kept the sent one in garage and then sent back the stick one? unless PD ups the gift limit to unlimited and each car has something like a Vin # or ID # we will just have to hope everyone is being honest. we dont have to worry bout the tyres tho as masi restricts everything more than hard at race.

right off subject (sorry)

This weeks mock race, what track shall we use.

1. Daytona Road
2. Indianapolis Road

those are the only world tracks that we hvnt used or shall we go all out on a made up track lol?

GT500
XsApollo - YellowHat GTR
qczhao - Takata Dome NSX
sonic-_-89b - Arta NSX
boltzz_ - Petronas 430
GTP_Sigma - Calsonic GT-R

GT300
GTP_Masicampo
GTP_Senninha -
donoman3000 - RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX-7

right off subject (sorry)

This weeks mock race, what track shall we use.

1. Daytona Road
2. Indianapolis Road

those are the only world tracks that we hvnt used or shall we go all out on a made up track lol?

Indy of course. :)

Back