::::: World Super GT Championship - [Thread 7 Closed] :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 912 comments
I know there is now more votes for mixed class. But my take on it is that if there seperate there will be hosted by people with a really good connection who could possibly carry a full 16 car grid easy.

Because we know masi GT300 so he can host us gt300s
and qczhao internet speeds are pretty amazing and he can host gt500 as he is in that class. Am i the only one of us looking at the situation this way. This would get rid of any lag on D2 side and i also think same class races would be very competetive. As for D2 race last time all the GT300s stayed and 3 of the GT500s left because of lag.

What does everyone think of what im suggesting?

Can somebody possibly tell me the bhp on the lexus IS350 when the engine is completely ran in and with clean oil. As i kind of of like this car and are running times as quick as my garaiya on monza and its still only done like 25 miles.

Are you sure? Mine has been sat at 333 for ages, with 2x Engine rebuilds and has done more miles than any of my cars - probably a lot more than the 696km yours has done :\

Are you sure? Mine has been sat at 333 for ages, with 2x Engine rebuilds and has done more miles than any of my cars - probably a lot more than the 696km yours has done :\

Yep. I checked to see if i had any mod installed, but i only bought tires for this car. I can post a pic if you want. :)

I read somewhere in this forum that a car loses HP after several rebulids.. I bet your engine sat at 338 somewhere between your 2:nd oilchange and the first engine rebulid..
After that it drops a few hp.. So an rebulid does not equal to a new engine

Indy road: VII
Daytona road: II
Grand Valley: V
Nurburgring 24H:
La Sarthe:

Ok, as it looks for now, we'll be running Indy road at 10pm GMT this Friday. It's an unofficial race, but if many drivers want to join, I guess we need to have some kind of qualification.. Any ideas?

We can do the qualifications in the lobby, pre race. Then I (or who ever hosts) post the positions for the race here in this thread. If we want to have a D2 race also (depending on interest ofc) we need another host as well..

But just sign up below and copy if you are interested in running an UNOFFICIAL race THIS friday at 10pm GMT.

GT500
chorda

GT300

But just sign up below and copy if you are interested in running an UNOFFICIAL race THIS friday at 10pm GMT.

GT500

chorda
c-falcon89

GT300
cranky123
cranky456

GT500
chorda
c-falcon89

GT300
cranky123
cranky456
GTP_Senninha

GT500
chorda
c-falcon89

GT300
cranky123
cranky456
KamyKaze1098
GTP_Senninha

GT500
chorda
c-falcon89
Nycrom

GT300
cranky123
cranky456
KamyKaze1098
GTP_Senninha

GT500
chorda
c-falcon89
Nycrom
Paginas

GT300
cranky123
cranky456
KamyKaze1098
GTP_Senninha

we could still do the live quali on tue/wed/thur?

GT500
chorda
c-falcon89
Nycrom
Paginas
XsApollo

GT300
cranky123
cranky456
KamyKaze1098
GTP_Senninha

GT500
chorda
c-falcon89
Nycrom
Paginas
XsApollo
johnkiller2

GT300
cranky123
cranky456
KamyKaze1098
GTP_Senninha

I think qual takes so much time. If more than 16, we can run seperate GT500/GT300 events. If more than 16 in one class, use the pre-season standings to cut.

We can qual the first 30 min. Then formation lap based on grid.

GT500
chorda
c-falcon89
Nycrom
Paginas
XsApollo
johnkiller2

GT300
cranky123
cranky456
KamyKaze1098
GTP_Senninha
Moieman

GT500
chorda
c-falcon89
Nycrom
Paginas
XsApollo
johnkiller2

GT300
cranky123
cranky456
KamyKaze1098
GTP_Senninha
Moieman
Scanny_Flick

I think qual takes so much time. If more than 16, we can run seperate GT500/GT300 events. If more than 16 in one class, use the pre-season standings to cut.

We can qual the first 30 min. Then formation lap based on grid.

Sounds like a great idea! 👍

Let's keep it simple.. In this way, we don't need any qualification to decide who ends up in D1 or D2. Only problem I can think about is if more then 16 drivers wants to race..

Feels a little strange (me beeing in the top 16) for me to suggest cut after table standings.. Any ideas?

Me or qzchao will host GT500's..

GT300's, anyone?

Don't forget to vote for a track this friday as well..

Indy road: VII
Daytona road: II
Grand Valley: V
Nurburgring 24H:
La Sarthe:

👍

It's great to see how organize everyone has become after a few weeks of racing :) (atleast for the regulars).

By the way, i am banning the Nismo Z for the upcoming La Sarthe race (Feb 11) and for the whole championship. No ifs or buts about it. It's final ;)

Sounds like a great idea! 👍

Let's keep it simple.. In this way, we don't need any qualification to decide who ends up in D1 or D2. Only problem I can think about is if more then 16 drivers wants to race..

Feels a little strange (me beeing in the top 16) for me to suggest cut after table standings.. Any ideas?

Me or qzchao will host GT500's..

GT300's, anyone?

How about splitting the classes up if there gets more than 16 people then you and qzchao can host a race each as it seems your both willing and can hold the cars.

How about splitting the classes up if there gets more than 16 people then you and qzchao can host a race each as it seems your both willing and can hold the cars.

Yes, ofc! 👍

If more than 16, we could split into 2*9... But the grid would feel kind of small, and if we do that, we could include the GT300's as well.. And if we don't, Gt300 will need hosts as well.. And if GT300's gets more then 16.. GT300's will need 2 hosts.. well, you get my point :)

4 hosts? I still have'nt found anyone that are willing to host GT300's at all..

👍

It's great to see how organize everyone has become after a few weeks of racing :) (atleast for the regulars).

By the way, i am banning the Nismo Z for the upcoming La Sarthe race (Feb 11) and for the whole championship. No ifs or buts about it. It's final ;)

Ok, it's great that you decide now. In that way, drivers got 2 more races (this friday and next) to find a new car that fits. 👍

Having raced with and against the Nismo Z, that 534hp big torque engine gives an unfair competitive advantage .... so right call.

Do you still think of allowing turbo upgrades on the Lexus. I tried it and haven't found it superior so far. In that shape, mine has about 535hp, so it is of some concern it could be the same as the Nismo Z, a better car once dialed in. Numbers never lie (or do they).

What do you think of allowing older JGTC cars, and cap HP at 522. I have a hard time to think that any car could be better than the cars we used so far (given the hp cap), but it would open up the choices for people to pick a favourite car that suits their driving style. None of the cars have superrior specs like the Nismo Z has, given the engine 522hp cap.

Btw, someone told me and I checked. If a car has a turbo, a turbo gauge next to the speedometer is visible in the replay. This gauge is missing if no turbo. Its dead easy to see if a car has a turbo upgrade or not. The NSX and GTR has no turbo stock (no gauge), but the Z actually has a turbo stock. I didn't know that. At least one and perhaps the most important possibility for cheating eliminated.

Back