World Touring Car 700 - car suggestions?

• Thread starter Neonix1
  • 127 comments
So far, I've tried to get gold on this championship 2 times. On both times, I just can't catch the top 3 cars on Nürburgring with my Alfa 155 V6. Trial Mountain and Catalunya are somewhat easy wins, but the Ring is quite hard and I've never been very fast on it. Will try with some of your suggestions tonight :)

So far, I've tried to get gold on this championship 2 times. On both times, I just can't catch the top 3 cars on Nürburgring with my Alfa 155 V6. Trial Mountain and Catalunya are somewhat easy wins, but the Ring is quite hard and I've never been very fast on it. Will try with some of your suggestions tonight :)
Well for some reason I can't catch them either no matter how fast I go and how well I navigate the corners,turns. I used the Chiron and still finished 4th in the Nurburgring 24th track but still won!
Fk3iKJsXwAAMrrL

Are there any good suggestions for how to be able to beat this race?
I've tried a myriad of cars: Mazda GT3 detuned, Toyota Supra Gr4 with racing soft and turbo tuning (692pp), GT-R R35 Nismo with 699.98 tuning (racing hard), Porsche 911 GT3 RS with 699.92 tuning (racing hard), and I have zero chance of ever getting better than 5th. By that time the 5 laps is simply over on Trial Mountain (the first course).

I must be doing something wrong. WTC 600 was fairly easy for me, but no matter the car or tuning on WTC 700 I can never get in the top 3.

I'm playing with a controller with most assists off, and have had zero problems mostly getting 1st on all races until now, with AI difficulty on the hardest setting.
Im running a GTR V-spec II '94 542BHP, PP699.96, 1st race I was in the lead by the end of 3rd lap Finished 8 seconds up on second place, which was a huracan Gr4., Second race 1st position by end of 3rd lap, 9.35.162 with second place 10 seconds behind GR Supra Race Car '19. Last race nurburgring, 9.08365 seccond place 3seconds behind. I reckon you cant go wrong with the GTR

Last edited:
The R34 swap is a cheat code at 700pp, fun and easy to drive, last 4+ laps at fuel 1 and the full race at FM6. Just buy RH and Inters tires for rain and tunes it a bit to 700pp, and it's free win.

This may be late, but a slightly detuned gr3 supra mk5 work very well for me, if you kno your line, its gonna be an effortless win, the extremly high downforce of the car helps it stay right on the track even at high speeds, so keep the downforce like you got it, use the included ecu controller unit to bump the output down to about 85%, adjust the top speed as you need, try to keep it between 300-340kmh. You can stick with the stock racing hard tires because the downforce will take care of the grip on the road, i bought intermediates just in case of a race in the rain, but didn't end up using them(All three races had no rain). Hope that helps

Latest Posts

Back