World Touring Car 700 - car suggestions?

• Thread starter Neonix1
  • 127 comments
Every race driver doesn't start a race 30 secs behind the leader at the start neither...

True but that isn't the definition of rubber banding. Just pretend you're Lewis Hamilton after he was forced to change his engine.

It would be more entertaining if the Swift started P13 and casually undercut everyone when they pitted. I assume the game wouldn’t be able to adjust the Swifts pace relative to the player with other ai cars in front of it which would make the race easier and now I’ve beaten it I’m happy it’s so hard.

I’m currently trying to tune my R34 with praiano63’s tune, however his tune is 600pp not 700pp. Do you want to share your tune please?

Attachments

• 20220324_163702.jpg
    20220324_163702.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 20220324_163648.jpg
    20220324_163648.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 20220324_163628.jpg
    20220324_163628.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 102
Are there any good suggestions for how to be able to beat this race?
I've tried a myriad of cars: Mazda GT3 detuned, Toyota Supra Gr4 with racing soft and turbo tuning (692pp), GT-R R35 Nismo with 699.98 tuning (racing hard), Porsche 911 GT3 RS with 699.92 tuning (racing hard), and I have zero chance of ever getting better than 5th. By that time the 5 laps is simply over on Trial Mountain (the first course).

I must be doing something wrong. WTC 600 was fairly easy for me, but no matter the car or tuning on WTC 700 I can never get in the top 3.

I'm playing with a controller with most assists off, and have had zero problems mostly getting 1st on all races until now, with AI difficulty on the hardest setting.
Gr4 Alfa with @praiano63 tune. On the Le Mans 30 it does 190mph on the straights. Mid engined so turns like a scalded cat. Amazing little car. The tune makes it glorious. @praiano63 tunes are amazing.

I have been also testing the Alpha Romeo 4C Gr.4

Settings
PP: 699.99
Max Power: 542HP
Max Torque: 62.1kgfm
Weight: 1,020kg
Weight Balance: 41:59
TCS: 2

Tires

Front: Racing Hard
Rear: Racing Hard

Suspension

Front Ride Height: 50mm
Rear Ride Height: 55mm
Front Anti Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti Roll Bar: 3
Front Damping Ratio(Compression): 35
Rear Damping Ratio(Compression): 30
Front Damping Ratio(Expansion): 40
Rear Damping Ratio(Expansion): 45
Front Natural Frequency: 3.30
Rear Natural Frequency: 2.80
Front Negative Camber: 2.0
Rear Negative Camber: 0.5
Front Toe: 0.00
Rear Toe: 0.20

LSD
Rear Initial Torque: 10
Rear Acceleration Sensitivity: 10
Rear Braking Sensitivity: 60

Downforce:
Front: 170
Rear: 260

ECU

Fully Customizable
Output Adjustment: 100%

Performance Adjustment
Ballast: 0kg
Ballast Positioning: 0
Power Restrictor: 100%

Transmission

Fully Customizable Racing
1st: 2.842
2nd: 1949
3rd: 1.438
4th: 1.123
5th: 0.900
6th: 0.744
Final: 4.025
Top Speed: 303km/h

Nitrous
Nitrous: None
Output Adjustment: -

Turbo/Supercharger

Turbocharger: High-RPM Turbo
Anti-Lag: None
Anti-Lag Settings: -
Intercooler: Normal
Supercharger: None

Intake & Exhaust
Air Cleaner: None
Silencer: Racing
Exhaust Manifold: None

Brakes
Brake System: Racing Slotted
Brake Pads: Normal
Hand Brake: Normal
HandBrake Torque: -
Brake Balance: Brake Controller
Front/Rear Balance: -2

Steering
Change Steering Angle: Normal
4WS System: None
Rear Steering Angle: -

Drivetrain
Clutch & Flywheel: Normal
Propeller Shaft: None

Engine Tuning
Bore Up: -
Stroke Up: -
Engine Balancing: -
Polish Ports: -
High Lift Camshaft: -
Titanium Connecting Rods & Pistons: -
Racing Crankshaft: -
High Compression Pistons: -

Bodywork
Weight Reduction Stage 1: -
Weight Reduction Stage 2: -
Weight Reduction Stage 3: -
Weight Reduction Stage 4: -
Weight Reduction Stage 5: -
Increase Body Rigidity: -

Last edited:
I've tried a myriad of cars: Mazda GT3 detuned, Toyota Supra Gr4 with racing soft and turbo tuning (692pp), GT-R R35 Nismo with 699.98 tuning (racing hard), Porsche 911 GT3 RS with 699.92 tuning (racing hard), and I have zero chance of ever getting better than 5th. By that time the 5 laps is simply over on Trial Mountain (the first course).

I must be doing something wrong. WTC 600 was fairly easy for me, but no matter the car or tuning on WTC 700 I can never get in the top 3.

I'm playing with a controller with most assists off, and have had zero problems mostly getting 1st on all races until now, with AI difficulty on the hardest setting.

I got 1st using DP-100, 3TC, 6Fuel, -2 brake, RH tire, power restrict until you clear 700pp. passed the Suzuki Swift on the last lap. Final time 15:10:88

Last edited:
Standard R35 GTR tuned to 699pp … just a beast. Easy 1st for races one and two. Forgot to lift gearing before starting Nurburgring and overcompensated final corners (big crash!) to finish 3rd but win Championship. Much easier than WTC 600.

Last edited:
Won a Hyundai Genesis Gr4 on a 4 star ticket yesterday and before going to all that trouble setting it up etc just wondering if anybody else has any luck with this car on the GT700 series?

Alfa 155 100% will have you overlapping all cars by the final lap with one pit stop on the 10 lap races. It is like stealing candy from a baby. It has to be one of the best balanced cars in the game.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANY OTHER CAR if you want to knock these races out first go

Upgrade turbo to midrange.

Set your fuel map to max lean (6) for the entire race. You will still not need to refuel until the 6th lap.

I use racing hard and no need to change in the pits. Just refuel.

Handles just the same with sports tyres i found too.

Increase your downforce also.

I lowered the car 5 above the lowest setting. Didnt touch any other settings.

Alfa 155 100% will have you overlapping all cars by the final lap with one pit stop on the 10 lap races. It is like stealing candy from a baby. It has to be one of the best balanced cars in the game.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ANY OTHER CAR if you want to knock these races out first go

Upgrade turbo to midrange.

Set your fuel map to max lean (6) for the entire race. You will still not need to refuel until the 6th lap.

I use racing hard and no need to change in the pits. Just refuel.

Handles just the same with sports tyres i found too.

Increase your downforce also.

I lowered the car 5 above the lowest setting. Didnt touch any other settings.

THIS. I did all these 700pp races with Alfa 155 and it was a walk in the park.

Do we think the AI is tuned for this event? Or is it a field of Gr.4 cars?

I want to use a Stock Gr.4 (thinking Supra but also seen good things about the McLaren) but not if its not doable, any thoughts?

I.e they're closer to 700PP as opposed to stock Gr.4 (circa 630-650PP)

Last edited:
Alfa woks fully stock as well. Fuel 1. Pit end of lap 3 and end of Lap 6. Depending of weather, you can pit end of Lap 2 for IW, when all the cars are running slow in purple rain. Pit end of Lap 6. Don’t even need to change back to slicks and still win by 50+ seconds.

If fuel saving. Can still run Fuel 1 with a bit of light acceleration and short shifting. Pit end of Lap 4(usually ahead of the Huracan). Cruise to victory(again, depends on weather) when AI pit Lap 6. I usually win by 15-20 seconds on a one stop. The two stop is mainly due to heavy rain.

So many different weather variations I’ve had. An enjoyable race. Last different cars I used were: the FT-1 and GT3 RC F. They’re superior downforce helps in cornering, wet weather and braking. Mainly been using a stock GT4 Supra, for a closer finish.

I can't find Tom's Supra under the Toyota brand.

I also can't find Audi Quattro s1 under the Audi brand

Are those cars in a different place or did you guys have to win them somehow?

I can't find Tom's Supra under the Toyota brand.

I also can't find Audi Quattro s1 under the Audi brand

Are those cars in a different place or did you guys have to win them somehow?
The cars are obtained via the LCD and i believe you can get the Audi via the menu books

Did these with a stock Gr.4 GR Supra only addition was a Racing Transmission (only added for Le Mans TBH as that was an event where the gap wouldnt come down on RHs and RMs/RS' wore too quickly given the length of a lap, ruining any strategy).

Pretty easy TBH. Turbos and detuning higher Group cars is overkill IMO.

Last edited:
The cars are obtained via the LCD and i believe you can get the Audi via the menu books
Thank you for the assist, my fellow race fan. I appreciate your quick reply because I was losing my mind.

Sadly, I feel my age as I completely forgot that I won the Audi Quattro when I did the menu books way back when. I never even thought to check my garage. I simply went to Brand Central to look for it but it's not there.

In terms of Tom's Supra, it's not in my legendary car dealership so I'm guessing it was there at one time. Don't know how I missed it

Last edited:

Where can I find that car? Since it's not in Brand Central I have a sinking feeling you must have won it.

Last edited:
Where can I find that car? Since it's not in Brand Central I have a sinking feeling you must have won it.

It appears in the Legendary Car Dealer on rotation. Would say it'll take around a month to reappear as an estimate.

If its just the event you want to complete any Gr.4 car is capable, let alone with a boosted turbo on top.

Latest Posts

Back