WORLD WAGON CHAMPIONSHIP Fridays 17:30 EDT/22:30 BST: CONGRATS TO CHAMPION JOE__KERR/REEFER

I think I'll just have to come to race with you at Trail Mountain and have better prepare to race against all of you and Joe :)
What car I can use? Impreza '99 only for one race? Should I have an other car so I can race both races with it?

First off was when I was lapping Jocke and watching him to go sand on last corner. As it is where you're watching there you're going - and I followed him to sand. After that I kind of lost my concentration and went off couple more times to sand. Fun race still.

Hi jammy, good race, I thought you had me. But when I saw the dust in front of me I was more disappointed than anything as it scuppered a close finish. You can choose any car from the list on the first page and use it twice. I lost concentration too as people coming on and going offline would flash up on my screen. Trial Mountain reverse is my favourite track so I'm looking forward to next week, but I don't like Trial Mountain forwards. Hope to see you next week for some more good racing!

Last edited:
where you're watching there you're going
:lol: That's so true. It's like there's a magnet on the car in front that makes you follow it.

I lost concentration too as people coming on and going offline would flash up on my screen.
That's so distracting. I've turned mine off.
Go to system settings, notifications (8th down I think) and in there you can turn off the messages. I wish you could turn off the GT6 message window as well because that's equally annoying, or at least limit it to the hosts text.

A quick question to @bloodyboyblue - Because Willow was such a long race, double the length of usual, does that count as using the car once or twice? Normally a meeting uses up two car slots.

If was in the running for grabbing 5th from me until he parked the car for a few laps
I had my inevitable interruption. I meant to leave it in the pits but I pressed the buttons too quickly and exited again and parked. On returning I found I'd also somehow managed to fit CS tyres to the front, so had to pit again next lap. :dopey:

Last edited:
A quick question to @bloodyboyblue - Because Willow was such a long race, double the length of usual, does that count as using the car once or twice? Normally a meeting uses up two car slots.

No, it counts as one use of the car, since there's still 26 races with 13 cars. That's why I added the other long race at the end to offset the odd number. I haven't gotten around to updating the points and list of cars everyone has used yet but I will today.

It will be good to have you again @jammy21, you can use all of the cars on the list twice. So yes you have used the 99 Impreza once now so you can use it for one more race. So if you race both races next week you can use it for one but you have to use something different for the other one. Since you're joining in the middle of the series you'll probably be able to use the fastest cars every time you show up.

I ended up qualifying 5th out of 13 and finishing 5th out of 9 finishers in my pCARS race yesterday. Should've gotten 3rd but made too many mistakes. The CRAP guys are definitely good guys to race against once more people start buying that game, not unrealistically fast, even though I learned after some of the guys I was racing directly against were using the default car setup and mine was tuned.

Any idea which one is slowest one?
I have only tested couple of cars so I don't have any idea how those wagons go against each other.
May be I just use two different car in Trail Mountain.
Since you're joining in the middle of the series you'll probably be able to use the fastest cars every time you show up.

Any idea which one is slowest one?
I have only tested couple of cars so I don't have any idea how those wagons go against each other.
May be I just use two different car in Trail Mountain.

The subarus are the fastest, the audis are the slowest

Sorry for this delayed post.

Big Willow was much more fun with the impreza. I had some sneaky tips from Joe (thanks mate:tup:) which really helped but didn't stop my attraction to the dust and despite leading a lap I think, I binned it at that final corner to let jammy fly past. After that it was a matter of when, for Joe to pass me. Although I did nearly take him off in the process...sorry about that Joe.

After that I just couldn't keep up with jammy or Joe who were always 1-2 secs faster than my fastest lap!! :bowdown:And 3-4 sec faster than my usual laps!!!! :bowdown:
I was amazed Blue and Hakan didn't catch me as I made several desert excursions on the way round and pitted more that I expected.
I'm sorry Tom Dc'd and want to thank Jocke and If for letting me lap them easily when I came up to them both.
Excellent fun but it did get a bit lonely towards the end.

Unfortunately Blue I'm going to miss the next 2 races as I have work and social commitments this Friday and next. :crazy:
Have fun round Trial and watch out for Joe. He's lightning fast around T reverse. I'm very sad I'll miss Brands.
Enjoy guys.

:cheers:

Results

Race 13 - 50 Minutes of Willow Springs

1. joe__kerr - Impreza '99
2. jam_my21 - Impreza '99
3. sutsagrd - Impreza '99
4. PureGT_Goofy - Impreza '99
5. bloodyboyblue - Caldina
6. JockeP22 - RS6 '08
7. IfAndOr - Stagea
8. iamtooma - DNF

Fast Lap: joe__kerr

Joe finished 36 seconds ahead of Jammy to earn his 9th consecutive victory. Jammy started 8th but had the lead by the 2nd lap, and lead until past halfway when Joe past him. He then had a number of off track occurences apparently which prevented him from getting back by Joe. Suts was just over a minute behind, and everyone else was at least 2 laps down. Jocke struggled in the RS6, and If was in the running for grabbing 5th from me until he parked the car for a few laps, and he still ended up only a lap behind Jocke at the end.

Bad luck to @tooma for DCing as he was about to make his first stop. What car were you running Tom? Also I forgot to save the replay again so I assumed everyone was running 99 Imprezas, but I don't know for sure for
@Team_SWE_1

A Scooby Sport Wagon STi(Type-1) '00, Blue. Decent car wasted, after me working through the slower cars dohh.

I've only just noticed that the races are of different lengths and tyre wear, but I'm not that observant! :dopey:

As usual I'm hoping to make the racing later.

I've got one race left on these 2 so I might as well give them a run out tonight to use them up.
NissanStagea 260RS Autech Version '98
Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STI Version VI '99

I'll then have to buy some new ones for next week.

So Trial Mountain has come to gone. And so has the dentist. Again. It all started with a clean.....but I'll spare you the details. Just don't ask your dentist for a clean!

I don't enjoy going forwards on TM but always have a soft spot for reverse. There are just so many good corners that have right (easy!!) degree of difficulty that suit my style. Race 1, forwards for 15, went to plan and I was eager to get a good gap (as insurance) because I'm prone to making mistakes forwards. So I pushed hard until I was over the finish line.

For race 2 I was glad to see jammy in the stagea and knew with its blistering pace off the line that it would be a fight into the first corner. How I like a good battle! Apologies for the tap at the first corner in race 2 jammy and just before you entered the pits, which I wasn't expecting. I felt comfortable behind you and didn't want to kill my tyres too early; your frequent wrestling with turn 1 reinforced my old 'patience strategy'. Think I was at 3s and 4s at the end and would have struggled had they gone any lower. Couldn't wake myself up this morning so was happy for the wins. Missed messrs Suts, Jocke, Champ and gk though for the good competition they bring! Five Fürstenbergs and a throttling. What a night Champ! Btw, I'd recommend the Caldina at TM for anyone wanting a play in an online lobby. Front ride height 130, rear 85 and she goes like a bomb. She'll just about hold her own - maybe not with the biggest boys - and is a real fun drive.

Edit: here's what I've been getting drunk on:

my sherry.JPG

Last edited:
I try to keep up with Joe in first race but RS4 was little too heavy (& slow). So I'm happy with my 2nd at the finish line.
For 2nd race I planned to take some risk strategy and do pitstop. I was hoping to make some gap and lead but Joe just kept my rear and I knew my strategy wasn't going to work. Still happy other 2nd.
Hopefully I'll have time to make it Brand Hatch too. We'll see..

Well my first race was rubbish, I think my stagea had a grand piano in the back judging by it's handling, so I'll gloss over that one.

But the second race was great. I had a epic battle with @tooma (Tom) that lasted pretty much throughout. Well worth a watch on the replay. I finished last but with a smile on my face.

The nearly stock '99 Scuby is my favourite car so far. It behaves like a MR car. Can I keep it for the series? :P

Results

Race 14 - Trial Mountain

1. joe__kerr - Caldina
2. jam_my21 - RS4
3. bloodyboyblue - Legacy '96
4. iamtooma - Impreza '00
5. PureGT_GOOFY - Legacy Spec B
6. IfAndOr - Stagea

Race 15 - Trial Mountain Reverse
1. joe__kerr - Caldina
2. jam_my21 - Stagea
3. PureGT_GOOFY - Legacy Spec B
4. bloodyboyblue - Stagea
5. iamtooma - Legacy 3.0
6. IfAndOr - Impreza '99

Last edited:
Come race with us then, let's see those tunes in action

It's very nice of you 👍 but I can not be part of the race. And I 'm not a very good driver . You do not hesitate to keep me informed on my tunes if you want to know if I have to change some things. It will make me happy.👍
Good luck and enjoy to drive :cheers: Thanks again @bloodyboyblue

Hi Jeje,
I´m looking for a tuning to the Lexus IS300 Sportcross ´01 and Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type V ´98
Would be nice if you could look at those if you have the time.
I suck at tuning cars :rolleyes:

Regards
PureGT_GOOFY

Hi Jeje,
I´m looking for a tuning to the Lexus IS300 Sportcross ´01 and Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type V ´98
Would be nice if you could look at those if you have the time.
I suck at tuning cars :rolleyes:

Regards
PureGT_GOOFY

Hi Team_SWE_1

thank you for your trust.:cheers: I will try to make them tonight if I can. Otherwise they will be ready tomorrow morning. it suits you or not?
Thanks again @Team_SWE_1 :cheers:

Back