WWC II - Series EndedOpen 

Canada
Ontario
bloodyboyblue
It's what you've all been waiting for, a sequel to the original World Wagon Championship that I ran over the spring, and was more successful than I originally anticipated.

This time it'll be something different....it'll be the:

AUDI RS6 CHALLENGE!!! (3 exclamation points always necessary)

Gemasolar.jpg

The Rules
-This series will be run over 10 weeks (with a 2 week break in the middle since I already had a vacation planned), with at least 2 races every night.

-There will be two classes, both of which will race every night. They will be:

Stock Audi RS6 Avant '08s (STK) - 526pp with Oil - SM Tires

Superwagons (SW) - RS6s tuned to 1000hp/1600kg with Aero Kit A, Flat Floor A, and a rear wing (which will all be REQUIRED) - RH Tires

-All drivers must choose a number to use for both classes and use Number Plate Type E on both cars
-Unless otherwise stated, every race night will consist of 2 20 Minute races, the first of which will have qualifying, and the second race will be reverse grid from the finishing order of Race 1.
-The order in which each class will race will be switched each week, IE if one week we race Stock first and Super second, the next week will have Super first and Stock second. This will make sure each class has an equal number of races with qualifying and with a reverse grid start.
-Wear will be set to normal unless otherwise stated.

The points system will be as follows:
1st - 32 Points
2nd - 28 Points
3rd - 25 Points
4th - 22 Points
5th - 19 Points
6th - 16 Points
7th - 14 Points
8th - 12 Points
9th - 10 Points
10th - 8 Points
11th - 6 Points
12th - 5 Points
13th - 4 Points
14th - 3 Points
15th - 2 Points
16th - 1 Point

-The champion will be crowned based on the combined total of their results in both classes, but I will keep track of both classes individual points for fun.
-Your lowest scoring race in each class will be dropped at the end of the series.

Races will be run in Club ID 1059865

Room Settings: 4 stars, voice chat disabled, club members only (excepting practice lobbies) real grip reduction, light damage, real slipstream, weak penalty, grid start with false start, qualifying alone, ABS enabled

The Schedule
Round 1/2 (September 23) -Spa STK/SW

Round 3/4 (September 30) - Nurburgring GP/F SW/GP/D STK
Round 5/6/7/8 (October 7) - Trial Mountain Super Sprints (4x10min Races, Wear Off)
Round 9/10 (October 14) - Brands Hatch GP STK/SW
Round 11/12 (October 21) - @nascarfan1400's Watkins Glen w/Boot SW/STK
2 Week Break
Round 13/14 (November 11) - @Razerman's Phoenix Raceway STK/SW
Round 15/16/17/18 (November 18) - Silverstone Super Sprints
Round 19/20 November 25) - Fuji SW/Suzuka STK
Round 21/22 (December 2) - @IfAndOr's Eifel Down STK/SW
Round 23/24 (December 9) - Apricot Hill SW/Apricot Hill Reverse STK

(All Custom Tracks will be in my shared track list HERE)
Lightning Lap
2 Lightning Lap events will be held over the course of the series. They will consist of a club event time trial where you get one chance to set the best time you can on a certain track. Points will be awarded based on how many drivers enter, IE if 10 people set a time, the winner will be awarded 10 points, and last place will get one, with one point increments in between. They will run for a 2 week period. Expect to see guest drivers appear.

Etiquette
I'm not going to direct anyone to OLR guidelines or anything. I race according to NASCAR rules, not European open wheel rules. Basically just race clean/how you would anywhere else, give people room, don't divebomb, don't block, be patient, it's just for fun, etc etc. Contact allowed as long as you don't wreck someone or cost them more than the spot you're racing for. I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone that. We managed to run through the entire series in the original WWC with no issues whatsoever.

ALWAYS CLEAR YOUR CACHE BEFORE YOU ENTER OR RE-ENTER THE ROOM. ALWAYS.

Last edited:
WORLD WAGON CHAMPIONSHIP II - AUDI RS6 CHALLENGE!!! CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS (AFTER 10 OF 24 RACES)

1st Place - jam_my21 #13 - 312 Points

Starts: 10
Wins: 8
Podiums: 10
Fast Laps: 10

2nd Place - "joe___bananas" #1 - 210 Points
Starts: 8
Wins: 1
Podiums: 7
Fast Laps: 0

3rd Place - PureGT_GOOFY #21 - 193 Points
Starts: 10
Wins: 1
Podiums: 4

4th Place - bloodyboyblue #25 - 163 Points
Starts: 9
Wins: 0
Podiums: 1

5th Place - autope10 #57 - 157 Points
Starts: 6
Podiums: 4

6th Place - dave76543210 #76 - 156 Points
Starts: 9
Podiums: 2

7th Place - JockeP22 #50 - 121 Points

8th Place - buybon355 #10 - 112 Points
Starts: 7
Podiums: 0

9th Place - IfAndOr #8 - 100 Points

10th Place - gu1tar3rich - 88 Points

11th Place - sutsagrd #88 - 82 Points
Starts: 7

12th Place - fadmad_gt5 #95 - 36 Points
Starts: 2

13th Place - tom_ascar #22 - 24 Points
Starts: 2

14th Place - iamtooma #77 - 20 Points

Starts: 4

15th Place - ajh_1990 #90 - 12 Points

Starts: 1

Last edited:
Interesting, the Audi RS6+6 challenge. And one with 1000bhp!! (think that deserves a couple of exclamation marks)

As usual add me in and I'll try to make all the races I can, it'll certainly be easier with just the 1 (+1) car to just "jump in" since hopefully you'll get to know the car.

Might as well stick with my usual number 8. Do you need to know the colours or are they open?

If you are interested I could create a custom track based around the stock RS6 on CM's. Let me know.

Last edited:
Interesting, the Audi RS6+6 challenge. And one with 1000bhp!! (think that deserves a couple of exclamation marks)

As usual add me in and I'll try to make all the races I can, it'll certainly be easier with just the 1 (+1) car to just "jump in" since hopefully you'll get to know the car.

Might as well stick with my usual number 8. Do you need to know the colours or are they open?

If you are interested I could create a custom track based around the stock RS6 on CM's. Let me know.

Colours don't matter. And CM? I think that'd be interesting haha...SM is as far as I was willing to go for the stock cars, understeer is pretty terminal no matter what.

Also since I've been procrastinating so much I've barely done any research into custom tracks so that's why I left a bunch as TBA

Last edited:
Hey Blue

Hope you'll have me in your championship again?

I'll be reserve as will not be able to participate in all the races.

If that's ok, ill have #88 please and some purple colour! Eg amaranth pearl or black eye purple metallic?!? Might go for a totally different colour scheme on the superwagon...tbc?

Looks like fun but I'll be bringing up the rear probably. :D

:cheers:

Figured out which Custom Tracks we'll be running now anyway, Mosport/CTMP, Watkins Glen, Phoenix Int'l Raceway for the (tri)oval race, and Paul's Eifel Down. All of them are in my shared tracks.

I really wanted to use that Red Rock Valley remake I have in my list as well but it's a glitch track that at one point drives through a solid wall so it wouldn't work for a race, but for a Lightning Lap...hmm maybe...

Also will probably be hosting a test race lobby this Friday at the normal time, Midfield and maybe Grand Valley if we get bored.

Last edited:
Excellent, up to 10 at least semi-regulars and I'm sure @buybon355 and @JockeP22 will join for a race or two even though I haven't heard from them.

So tomorrow night I'll open a room for a few short races, probably two for each class, with reverse grid for all after the first one. Just to get a feel for things if anyone wants to.

Edit: I won't.

Last edited:
Surprisingly for me I've got my two cars painted and wheeled up ready to go. I've even got three setups to try out! So I hope to join you on Friday Blue.

Last minute plans for tomorrow night (going to see The Killers who I haven't listened to since about 2006 (and neither has anyone else) but tickets are cheap and its at an interesting venue outside in the middle of Toronto's old Distillery District so I might as well go) so I won't be able to open a room after all. So we'll be going into the opener with a blank slate, unless you know, you practice on your own, but who does that? Anyone who wants to can open a room tomorrow anyway.

Last edited:
Back